The Mandalorian was great until Episode 4

Everything was going great with The Mandalorian until Episode 4. The characters were all interesting, the story was always with the Mandalorian, the tone, the pacing, everything was solid. Honestly maybe the best Star Wars anything since 1983.

Then... Episode 4 opens with some krill farmers or something. What the fuck is this, I thought the story followed the Mandalorian? Who the fuck is this Anavar and Winstrol loving chick? He gets into a draw fight with her? After he's been kicking ass left and right he gets into a draw with some Varbie outside a restaurant?

Did the show change directors with Episode 4 or something? The tone is off, even The Mandalorian seems off. Did they change writers?

Anyway I turned it off. I mean look at the fucking jawline on this roided chick who can't act. Should I keep watching this or am I wasting my time?

Attached: gina_carano.jpg (1296x730, 67.04K)

Calm down Incel. Women aren't the end of everything

Attached: download (2).jpg (474x544, 28.34K)

Who wouldn't want to eat her ass

Welp, they were the end of Adam’s paradise.
Fuck eve and fuck satan

"The directorial reigns are taken up by Bryce Dallas Howard"

So they did change directors mid-season. What a stupid fucking decision.

Episode 4, 5 and 6 were complete garbage. You can clearly tell that 1, 2, 3, 7 and 8 were originally one script for a movie. They had to add those generic dogshit episodes in as filler to turn it into a TV series. They may as well not even exist, the show would be better for it. I never plan on watching those ever again.

Don’t care what you say, I want someone to Photoshop these big boobies, once and for all...

Attached: 9E001635-508D-4F1A-99E9-72D1CB1ADA1F.jpg (1200x800, 85.43K)

>Women

Are you still a woman when you eat a bowl of Anavar every morning? Well technically yes but it's pretty fucking disturbing just like any other tranny.

Attached: Oxandrolone.svg (1).png (1200x792, 32.77K)

Actually a based point

Attached: 1573472179445.jpg (447x444, 27.45K)

would pierce go bigger?

>Everything was going great with the Mandalorian
It was garbage

Attached: gettyimages-1197728324.jpg (480x720, 54.3K)

Reminder all nu wars is faggot shit

>Be God
>All Knowing
>All Powerful
>Knows Eve will eat the apple
>Ohwell
>Blames Eve and Adam for eating the apple he knew they were going to eat anyway
>Banish

Keep watching

Well once they saw there was some success to be had they decided it was time to hand it over to the gals. It's always important to get the project going by doing a lot of creative work so they can give the girls the reigns and put them in charge where they belong. They couldn't wait a whole season. That would be sexist.It was time to bring in the former female wrestler to beat up the main character since there were grumblings about 99 pound runway models beating up 8 street toughs was not being accepted as plausible anymore. Oh and baby Yoda is a girl.

Attached: yoda.png.jpg (1200x630, 60.04K)

Imagine if Phoenix Marie was cast in the show and they had to wrestle.

>Have to strawman the lessons of an allegory
The absolute state of atheists.

>Did the show change directors with Episode 4 or something? The tone is off

Tv directors don’t have as much control as their movie counterparts. That’s probably a problem with the producers/head writer

i like to imagine her pegging me into a world of ecstasy

Episode 4 was the worst after episode 7 and 6. Ep 8 is one the best ones. Keep watching.

Attached: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (683x451, 29.09K)

It was pretty mediocre all the way.
The only good thing about it was that it allowed itself to be more procedural.

Dave Filoni is a real progressive guy. We were lucky we got a few good episodes out of Mandalorian before it turned into a soap opera.

Attached: 1587588477969.jpg (1013x744, 144.45K)

Attached: ygygue.jpg (655x457, 23.62K)

Baby Yaddle.

the witcher is just a better version of this show

Ep4 just sucks. There's always got to be one boring episode. It gets good again.

>Oh and baby Yoda is a girl.

THESE FUCKING DYKES CAN'T LET MEN HAVE ANYTHING ANYMORE

Attached: 1502944406959.jpg (492x449, 47.91K)

>Did the show change directors with Episode 4 or something?
yes, that one was directed by mommy. It could have been worse, at least muh warrior woman was legitimately pretty big and tough looking. still probably the worst character.

Attached: bdh mommy.jpg (829x1200, 174.83K)

It's just an episode based on Seven Samurai. A New Hope was heavily influenced by Kurosawa you fucking Yas Forums faggot retard