Last Kingdom

Lord Cuck of Bebbanburg

Attached: file.png (1200x680, 1.45M)

>viking
>cuck
checks out

>
>After the Roman legions withdrew in the 5th century Anglo-Saxon invaders gradually conquered eastern and southern Britain but were unable to make inroads into Wales, cutting off Wales from the Celts in Scotland, Cornwall and Cumbria. The writer Gildas drew sharp contrasts between the Christian Welsh at this time and the pagan Anglo-Saxon invaders.
Based Christian Wales where Arthur came from

>season starts
IT IS MUH DESTINUH
>season midpoint
OH NO, MUH DESTINUH
>season end
MY DESTINUH AWAITS AGAIN

>Officially the Roman Empire was Christian at the start of the 5th century, but there is evidence of rural pagan temples being refurbished at the start of this period in western England.
>In 429, a British Deacon, Palladius, had requested support from the Pope in Rome to combat Pelagianism
Oooof. It's almost as if you can't convert an entire land and people at once, and it takes centuries

>seething

how many more women are gonna cuck him before this shows over

Attached: laughing1.jpg (800x699, 62.44K)

why did the female writers kill off Father Beocca so thoughtlessly this season? what did they mean by this?

Attached: file.png (400x400, 298.31K)

>Uhtred is a cuck
>Literally the only person to follow his own ambitions

>king sells off his daughter like a cheap whore to stop chad from attacking his lands
>king forces him raise his bastard son as a reward

what's Uhtred's endgame?

>me uhtred me going to retake bedenburg for real this season
>oh noooo they have a crossbow maybe next season
wow what strong ambition

Attached: laughing girls.jpg (1380x886, 93.24K)

>rural
so not men like Arthur.
>Pelagianism
A Christian movement. Proof that Christianity was widespread

>Writers try to dab on the Welsh

Attached: Hywell_Dda_(PB02300).jpg (797x1200, 96.11K)

>it was 1 crossbow and not the unexpected reinforcements which caused him to lose

His plan hinged on the garrison being nearly empty due to raids and ambushes. It wasn't.

how come every random viking jackass has an army but uhtred has only 3 dudes in his squad

Attached: 1582749250445.jpg (960x960, 156.69K)

>so not men like Arthur.
It's not referring to people, it's referring to places. I'd like to see your evidence that Arthur wasn't rural, considering we know fuck all about him. Considering how welsh (meaning foreign btw) warfare has nearly always resorted to rural hit and run tactics...
>A Christian movement. Proof that Christianity was widespread
A heretical movement, proof that belief was vaired, not unified - this is true for non-christian beliefs as well.

Wait, there's a fucking crossbow?

Wales was Christian during Arthur's time

Vikings don't need fancy homes they live rent free in the Med's head

Yeah they were just casually refurbing their temples for the lulz, and you can just make everyone convert at once. People never worship in secret or anything.
Brainlet.

this season was a bit disappointing

there is. it kills beocca

FFS. I struggly to believe a male writer would make such a glaring mistake.

Ok coper

its the opposite

Attached: 1514563544761.jpg (1018x1024, 107.01K)

>I admit I got BTFO
Thnx buddy

>bro they were totally all secretly pagan. Britain never converted to Christianity. Trust me and not the historical texts
Nice argument

it's easier as a norse pagan to assemble dudes to go on a an adventure than christians

>supposed to be bad ass Saxon viking
>looks like a Brooklyn hipster

Did he get to fuck Thyra like in the books at least?