Press S to spit on grave

S

Attached: IMG_2941.jpg (724x988, 180.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fcSfLzPp6bE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

S

pitew

Netflix to buy Disney

At least one good outcome from virus outbreak.

NOOOOOOO

Wait! Please buy more Disney products! They need to finish Kingdom Hearts!

Press X to doubt

Attached: 1570925677186.jpg (768x213, 117.17K)

SAVE ME Yas Forums!!!

Attached: mickey mouse 2.jpg (341x318, 14.82K)

These dirty scumbags I hope they have to sell all their properties in a fire sale. All of my spittle.

S

Attached: Screenshot_2020-04-24_18-56-38.png (786x375, 63.09K)

minecraft the most painful way (((netflix executives))) and their families

Attached: 1569834640985.jpg (1763x861, 436.12K)

>analyst estimates

Attached: 1459263779645.jpg (960x960, 43.17K)

*rubbing semitic hands*

Fuck you disney.

Attached: 1569713290331.png (1920x1078, 769.01K)

Attached: 1569710694416.jpg (1464x2384, 489.4K)

I'm guessing there's going to be a lot of Disney+ project cancellations in the next few weeks. Hopefully, they get to sell some of the FOX catalog.

>"Star Wars" sage is not in its lines of dialogue, but tin the centrality of its characters
There, I fixed it

Why do they always do this lol? It gives awful publicity every single time and there’s sure as shit no way they’re getting bailout gibs now

that's around 1 cent a day lost for the average person. you've got a long, sexless life of seething ahead of you, you mentally ill incel

The value is merely speculative, based on stocks.
Disney's brand and material ownership still dwarfs Netflix's.
Thing is, Disney should have diversified long before this, the poor decisions by the CEO and chair led to this outcome.
Ok they diversified into movies like Marvel which was good. But movies still rely on people being close together to shoot. They tried once or twice to diversify into video games but never committed. Kingdom Hearts showed how much potential their brand had. The Castle of Illusion remaster was great. Epic Mickey sucked. The Disneyland game was great too, letting you explore Disneyland.
They should have started making more video games that let you explore the parks virtually. It's an idea that prints money. Get this - you could have versions of the park remade in video game form how it used to look like in 1992, people would pay good money to see that again, ride the rides etc. Then have an updated version, and a version for each of the different parks (Magic Kingdom etc) around the world (Japan, Hong Kong etc).
Make it an mmo even and try to design some progression system to keep people playing but don't skimp out on the primary virtual theme park exploration experience. If they're Jewish it would require a subscription, but ideally it won't. You could visit the haunted mansion with your friends. Seasonal events would keep the parks fresh just like irl, have a Halloween/christmas themed Haunted Mansion etc, different parades, new cosmetics and snacks to purchase. Blizzard already capitalized on all this.
Keep the virtual park maybe a few years behind the real park so people still have reason to visit it in real life. Have physical packages available for order that include real life Disneyland food, souvenirs (keychains with your name, cups etc), turkey legs, candy floss, hot dogs, pizza, chicken strips or whatever people can prep at home to bridge the gap between the virtual and real life experience.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
fuck disney, but also fuck netflix. And jannies, fuck you too. Why are you deleting Edge of Tomorrow threads?!

you had your chance, disney
all you had ti do was announce alita 2
it could've been due 2023, hell even 2024
instead, you'll lose it all now

Attached: i_do_not_stand_by_in_the_presence_of_mouse.png (617x538, 348.01K)

The heiress did the right thing in this scenario. The execs padding their own wealth are wrong. It's good PR for her if anything.

Suck that mousecock harder, SWwhale.

How come these posts don't exist?

How is that not sexist?

>Disneyworld MMO
>Disney food home delivery

This sounds like when Sears tried to be a bank lol

and Avatar 2

They were just deleted. Go to 4plebs.
First was a frog poster calling someone super gay, second one was Ellen Page playing a violin.

>theaters re-open in September
>Disney releases the directors cut of Season 11 Episode 5 as a full priced theatrical experience
>makes 2 billion overnight
It's that easy.

S

>Season 11 Episode 5
Of what, Spongebob?

What the fuck is wrong with jannies?

Shut the fuck up, incelboy

Disney couldn’t even hold onto their Skylanders-rip-off, how are they suppose to manage a brand new MMO?

It is a shitty Sneed joke from the Sneed Trannies of Discord.

Discord lives in you head rent free.

>>theaters re-open in September
The pandemic isn't anywhere near over and if you think everything will be fine this fall, you're kidding yourself. The parks are the main reason why they're bleeding money. There's a shit ton of rumors from wall street that they'll end up selling Star Wars since cruise ships are useless at this point and they won't ever give up on their extra land they bought up recently. If it gets super bad, then marvel which is the nightmare scenario for them. Both easily netting them back $2B since they'll sell them at a loss of what they purchased them for.

Get woke

Attached: 921POKDJKEHD6Y3465RGU38OAPO3J348YD7T465GRFDU98WO0DKDJ.jpg (411x809, 90.1K)

Disney is going to pivot and release their new movies VOD on premier date via D+. Once the quarantine ends they’ll cut the throats of chain theaters and make bank on whatever new Marvel movie or cartoon remake is streaming. That’s where these losses are taking them as a company. Subscriptions going forward instead of box office tickets.

Go back to Discord, Sneed Tranny

Hope they burn

>There's a shit ton of rumors from wall street that they'll end up selling Star Wars
Hey, maybe George Lucas can buy it for cheap!

>its a newfag zoomer is either so new he doesn't know about discord trannies or he's one of them episode.

I'm a perdón that doesn't want to enjoy when tigers suffer. But fuck me If I'm not happy the mouse is dying.

the thing is, is it a smart move to do that without even being at the top of the streaming services? is it even available worldwide as of now?

same jannies who deleted ezra choking threads. go figure

aidskike was a mistake

>Netflix buys Disney
Is that better or worse? It's worse, isn't it? Shit.

Attached: designed in california.jpg (570x568, 53.4K)

Good, Mickey Mouse should be public domain

>triggers jannies
>triggers roasties
how can one person be so based

Attached: flash vs gorilla grodd.webm (720x1280, 1.45M)

It will jump them near the top. The day they announce all new movies will be released day one on Disney+ they’ll make billions in signups.

Where they’re in real danger, as an user said above, is in their tourism and service fields. Theme parks and cruise ships are going to be dead business probably for years. They’re in a better position as a media company and lucky that they got their platform out before this shit hit the fan.

Rattica Rattica !

youtube.com/watch?v=fcSfLzPp6bE

Attached: chairpumba.png (173x133, 33.85K)

Prove to me that 'discord trannies' raid Yas Forums.

Not him but okay.

Attached: 1581359532458.png (2484x2072, 1.59M)

Answer the question, tranny.

Attached: 1547031252320.jpg (1200x1185, 164.49K)

but if it's not available worldwide, I don't think producers will jump on it
I mean, there's a reason why they're trying with smaller production first, and even with that, I don't think they're attracting enough people, even with the aggressive mandalorian marketing campaign