How long until this phenotype ceases to exist in Hollywood productions?

How long until this phenotype ceases to exist in Hollywood productions?

Attached: 384055992_jenniferconnelly515_123_180lo.jpg (1500x2280, 477.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can a kind user unironically explain why the “mystery meat” women are trendy at the moment? Like the kardashians darken their skins on purpose. It used to be pale skin was more attractive for women

Jewish phenotype? Never

because the US is becoming more and more brown. Mystery ethnicity appeals to all the races, white girls and brown girls can identify with them

>It used to be pale skin was more attractive for women
HUH????????

Attached: 3433c01794b035154882301154883d13.jpg (470x621, 98.56K)

what does her heair smeel liiii brob?

It's not even a problem with ethnicity you fucking idiots. Have you been to L.A? There are women of different races just as hot as Jconn struggling to get roles everyday. The problem is that they are literally too attractive. Doesn't matter the race. Standards have dropped also and now people find 6s more endearing because of delusional nerds that think they can hook up with them.

Every top actress before browning of America had pale skin/ makeup.

>There are women of different races just as hot as Jconn
False. Non-whites will never be as beautiful as Jen. Yes mischlinge are white.

Attached: 1579985174664.jpg (1446x2200, 747.36K)

To be fair it’s hard to suspend belief for a movie with a beautiful person struggling since they get basically everything handed to them for their skull measurements

While I agree she is close to perfect my point still stands. There are people in her league, if not lower tier, that are hotter than anything we've seen on TV in decades minus the obvious exceptions like Aly Michalka. They exist in droves and are literally too smoking fucking hot to get hired. They usually end up becoming ornamental producer GFs and the like.

Jennifer Connely is a child model raised by rich New Yorkers you idiot

I know there are hot nonwhtie girls, I was just responding to why girls like the Kardashians or Ariana Grande are so popular.

Taylor Swift is still huge obviously but she seriously triggers a lot of people because of how she looks

What does that have to do with anything?

I'm a delusional nerd and the only girl I ever hooked up with was a 6. Sure showed you faggot. Check and mate.

Love her cheekbones

Taylor Swift is a Nazi poster child

Taylor Swift triggers me not because she is "attractive" or white, but more that i had to read idiots on this site praising her for decades for being perfect when he's extremely fucking plain. Some years after I read she was one of the first artists that really put emphasis on viral marketing and essentially shilling which makes me wonder how much of what I read was legit but it was still unwarranted.

It already has. There is only one currently active actress who can come close to JC's ethereal beauty.

who

Im not talking about you m8, I am talking about nonwhite girls, who are a huge and growing demographic who buy a lot of stuff. Even white girls who arent blonde and sort of thin sometimes get annoyed by that sort of look

On the other hand, no blonde girl gets triggered by Ariana Grande, it just works better

you

She wasn't a 10/10 girl walking into auditions in LA, she was an established star that producers sought out.

Attached: =3.png (387x429, 8.63K)

Fair enough. I mean she looks like a cunty karen so I don't blame them lol.

Elle

The Kardashians changed everything. They created this obsession with a frankly impossible combination of traits from different ethnicities (African lips, hips and ass; European facial bone structure and hair; mutt skin tone). The fact that they've attained a life of idle wealth and fame, which is what many women really want, through this combination of looks and interracial sex, has had an enormous impact on our society.

When it's forced out by Mandatory Diversity.

Again, what does that have to do with anything? Do you not know how huge Sergio Leone was? She stopped riding off being a model very early.

>How long until this phenotype ceases to exist in Hollywood productions
Hollywood is full of jews, OP. Wdym?

Non-white countries value fair skin and use products to lighten their skin, because darker skin is associated with outdoor physical labor and low class.
White countries value (slightly) darker skin, and use products to darken their skin, because darker skin is associated with outdoor leisure and exoticism.

Big generalization, because now tanning is for trashy people, darker skin is no longer "exotic" with demographic shifts, and not all non-whites conform to sun-avoidant behavior. But of them all, it's still pretty descriptive of Asians, who will go to great lengths to avoid direct sunlight.

Attached: 1607_mask_03.jpg (690x460, 37.25K)

>african hips and ass
Are we talking about the same Kardashians? They very much have a mid tier latina build at best.

jews made it popular through mass media brainwashing
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s

>when he's extremely fucking plain.
Like Jennifer Connelly?

(you)

Imagine her son googling his mom lmao

SEETHING
She isn't Jewish.

>She isn't Jewish.
Rabbinically Jewish, genetically mischling, objectively perfect.

Attached: 1573947160235.jpg (1280x1604, 239.3K)

No one asked

Jennifer Connelly is relentlessly beautiful