Dare I say, BASED?

>Are you one of those people that —,” but Washington interrupted her.
>"Ah, there you go. ‘Am I one of those people?’
>Hm, isn’t that interesting?” Washington said.
>He then added, “No, don’t stop. I heard what you just said.
>‘Am I one of those people?’ No, I’m not.”

Attached: couric.jpg (821x910, 106.66K)

Positive correlation between a women’s age and #metoo / event revisions for attention

I hate American upper middle class white women

Imagine being a woman

>work hard all your life
>achieve various accomplishments
>your value will always be lower than 18 yo vapid thots

I remember this interview, i was pretty shocked when Couric called him a dirty mantan jigaboo when he refused to tap dance for her.

>Take the sunglasses off, bitch

>TAKE THE GOD DAMN GLASSES OFF..

user recalls a Yas Forums post that left him 'shaken'

AWFLs over 40 should be put to sleep or exiled

>"And it took me 16 years to realise what Denzil did was #NotOkay."

>Are you one of those people that —,” but Janny interrupted him.
>"Ah, there you go. ‘Am I one of those people?’
>Hm, isn’t that interesting?” Janny said.
>He then added, “No, don’t stop. I heard what you just said.
>‘Am I one of those people?’ No, I’m not.”
>You have been banned.

White women think black men are accessories and status symbols

janitors cant ban retard

I saw Washington at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

When I was called an Incel

Attached: 1585939541415.png (515x682, 791.34K)

What was the lead in to hr question?

'porch monkey' wasn't a racist term in 2004 she was perfectly in the right

KAREN BTFO

Black people should intimidate white women, and white women should cater to them, up to and not including the point where they find them viable sexual options.
Like that Michelle Pfieffer movie with Coolio where teaches ghetto kids to read.

>black
>status

luh-mao

left and right literally looks like the same person with a different skin tone and a wig.

then stay in the kitchen where you have value you cunt

>2004
Totally a coincidence talking about this 16 years later. How many hours until "I was also molested by denzel washington?" series of articles?

I saw Washington at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” He just walked out.

Some bullshit about George w bush. Meryl Streep of course went in and Denzel didn't care.

MR. HICKY, YOU TAKE BACK YOUR ACCUSATIONS OF MY INCELLARY AT ONCE.

Was she being racist without realizing she was being racist? Is that what this all about?

Attached: 1541198139786.png (739x568, 18.48K)

>>Are you one of those people that —,” but Washington interrupted her.
>>"Ah, there you go. ‘Am I one of those people?’
>>Hm, isn’t that interesting?” Washington said.
>>He then added, “No, don’t stop. I heard what you just said.
>>‘Am I one of those people?’ No, I’m not.”

Sounds like he was fucking with her lmao

Attached: 1587500748841.gif (360x360, 2.62M)

Based Denzel. Reminder that the Karen Question is a legitimate response to white femoid behavior.

Attached: 1421202909135.jpg (711x711, 151.31K)

somethin funny, yboi?

that's so unfair

>Katie Couric ain't got shit on me!

yeah, blacks lmao