Did Caleb stare at Thomasins breasts?

When awoke up from sleeping at the beginning of the film, Caleb walks over to go outside and he passes Thomasin and the camera shifts to Thomasins breasts as If they were showing It in Caleb's point of view.. Did any one else notice??

And then the second time is when Thomasin was washing her fathers robe by the river and Caleb comes to her and he glances at her breasts and she tells him what's wrong, why are you looking at me like that?

Could It be Caleb's sin was that he loved his sister and he wanted to commit incest with his sister? Thus his punishment was the witch coming out with a attractive body with her breasts pulled up with a tight shirt and his punishment was getting raped by the witch?

I am pretty sure the witch knows what people's desires are and she drew Caleb's desires with what he liked.

I don't know maybe I am tripping, what do you guys think??

Attached: a1de833f107a4c7bc89dc0242a715e57--anya-taylor-joy-witch-the-witch.jpg (640x893, 59.57K)

Yes. Duh.

i sure did

That's his sister though

>Thomasin
>SIN

I would try to peek her anus when she slept tbf

>I don't know maybe I am tripping, what do you guys think??
that was a major part of the movie user lol

show me some webms and i will give you my intelligent opinion

and?

The point.

Your head.

>your masculinity

Why was she purposely showing off her cleavage????

Knowing they absolutely had zero chance of surviving by their mere proximal location the headquarters of satan gave me solace

I didn't ever really have to ask "what if?" They were absolutely fucked from the beginning, it was just a matter of when and how

what was his fucking problem?

Attached: blackphillip.jpg (1050x591, 70.47K)

>tfw no older sister gf

Attached: Anya-Taylor-Joy-Feet-3531949.jpg (1080x810, 162.07K)

>you will never have cute alien gf
why even live

I mean... Caleb was a new englander

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 9.74K)

WHERE ARE THE WEBMS

>the twist is caleb actually can't see shit from that angle. it's all the dad being insecure and projecting himself

I hate my life

Attached: Anya-Taylor-Joy-Feet-4140059.jpg (1280x1920, 267.96K)

gas ALL footniggers

Are you not enjoying those thick thighs or protruding breasts either?
FAG

He was a lad in puberty and the only girl around him was his sister. He couldn’t help noticing things that he knew were wrong. I don’t think he wanted to do it with her in particular, just any girl he saw

Its pretty obvious he was checking out his sister, she was going through puberty and he's near the age.
And yes the witch knew he was lusty, it's not specifically about incest he's just in the middle of nowhere and she's going through puberty.

What?

What!?

So you may be right but on my last watch I noticed that there was good reason to be looking at the chest on both occasions and it might be some sort of misdirection because the director knows every person of the earth is always looking for sexual intrigue.

The first time he may have wanted to make sure she was sleeping by seeing if her chest was rising and falling in a sleeping rhythm rather than the larger more deliberate breaths of a person acting asleep.

The second time i can’t recall what I connected but I have a vague memory of the preceding scene giving Caleb some reason to be curious of her neck, or her clothing, or something.

CALEB WAS A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN AND HE GON TO HEAVEN LAY OFF MY MANS

On that note, I have a question that always bounces around in my brain when I watch the vvitch:

Was caleb’s expressive and evangelizing during his passing mockery from the pit or did it just feel that way to the sinners looking on?

Attached: 7BD7FFB9-2E35-4C67-98CA-E8CA217A94A8.png (657x527, 45.26K)

He didn’t stay the fuck in his pen

Attached: 7D2CEF6C-2625-4E05-A53D-FA5965838D59.jpg (540x405, 17.35K)

How does one go about this in a godly manner?

I'll bet they could smell and identify the girls in the house from their feminine hygiene. They'd hear the door open and shut and with only the sound of footsteps they'd know who just walked in.

The roastie thing is a meme. It's a genetic lottery, some vaginas are like that. My mom for example has a pussy like a baby, you cant see the labia Yet my sister has a big labia even when she was a virgin.

Same as the "uncut dicks smell" thing. I am cut and mine smells in just two days of not showering while the dick of my father, who only showers once a week, never smells.

I mean brits and americans are inbred fucks since forever, I'm really glad the director didn't pull the hack move of making the father sexually attracted to thomasin

Attached: 1588107556686.png (960x878, 473.57K)

>brits and americans are inbred fucks
>brits and americans
>brits
I don't think Americans are inbred despite a few hillbillies in Appalachia and the half siblings getting it on without realizing their relation in the insulated American ghetto. But the first time I went to Britain I immediately understood that a small island makes for a small gene pool. People are definitely inbred in Britain.

A lot of hacks have added incest themes to be shocking and provocative but it's done so much it's boring.

they were brits tho, I think only the twins were born in american soil

brehs, i want to live deliciously

The only question is why didn’t we get /ss/ scenes between Caleb and the witch?

Apparently the director left things in to show it wasn't really Satan black magic

I think the witch needed more explicit scenes

There's a lot more nudity in the director's cut

Agreed. I'd like to have seen all the women change their filthy stinky 17th century tampons.

>fucking queers

>Britain
>small island
they not teach geography where you're from?

Ironic that you couldn't see shit in the movie, when the point of the scene was to have her brother stare at her breasts, and now she can barely cover them up

Attached: 1522717727505.jpg (1024x530, 43.93K)

We lie the loudest when we lie to ourselves. It is indeed a tiny tiny island.