DUDE POP CULTURE REFERENCES LMAO

DUDE POP CULTURE REFERENCES LMAO

Attached: IMG_0643.jpg (1080x743, 122.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=083NxNzhmCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That isnt family guy

Rewatched this show recently and hated it. Rarely any chuckled but found Abed, Britta and Shirley to be utterly insufferable.

The running gag that they're the bully group is just true. They're horrible people who don't actually add an interesting angle.

its worse

Scrubs for people who think they're above watching Scrubs

normal words, but a community guy

What's scrubs supposed to represent?

You like family guy?
HahhahahahahahhhahagagahahagaggahagagahhahahahahahahahaOoooooooooohahahhahahaooooohahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahooohhahaoaoaooaoahhahahahahahaha

having never seen this show im gonna guess all the character traits

wacky chinaman, wacky arab, wacky girl whos enough a "bro" that even she can hang with the guys!, cool guy who probably gets taken down a peg by the girl and realizes he aint mr cool he thought he was, token black, token black, the old guy who does dumb old guy stuff and is the butt of the joke, miss perfect who the other ones dont like

that is all of these corny broadcast comedies of the last decade or more

All correct except it's aspie arab rather than wacky arab.

i fidnt bother with rewatching season 4-6 and i skipped most of 3. I'm surprised with how much i didnt rememeber, episode plotlines mostly. Its strengths is when it can tell a joke and you ask yourself "what did they just say?" humour it catches you off guard for a second and usually has a double meaning, this comedy writing probably from Harmon is what made me keep watching, what made me stop were any episodes focusing on 75% of deadweight from the b-actors of the group. My ideal Commumity heavily features Dean, Jeff, Pierce, Troy & Abed and Chang used sparingly, with Brita and Annie showing up for quick off shoot lines, never getting a full episode to themselves though.
its already dead and buried so it doesnt matter though

Attached: 1587365214268.jpg (329x329, 32.53K)

Nigger

You're supposed to know what a show/movie is like from the poster. That's the point of them.

I used to enjoy this show but I saw they released it on netflix recently so now it's reddit and I hate it.

I like when you see outside perspectives on the group

Take your meds

based logic-user.

Attached: download (4).jpg (309x163, 13.13K)

after any actual somewhat notable actors left and it focused more time on lamer characters. fuck that lame shit.

Congratulations. The person who designed this promo image for the show has correctly conveyed information as out the show to you. Do you want to watch a coke commercial and impress us with your ability to say that coke is supposed to taste good and refreshing?

wait... this show is by the Rick & Morty guy!?!?!?!?? OMG SO WATCHING NOW!!! IM PICKLE RICK!!!!

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!!!

OMG AND IT HAS MR. CHOW FROM THE HANGOVER?!?!?! AWESOME SAUCE!!! I AM LITERALLY ROLLING AROUND ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING RIGHT NOW THINKING ABOUT WHEN HE JUMPED OUT THE CAR TRUNK WITH NO CLOTHES HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I HOPE THERES AN EPISODE WHERE HE TURNS INTO A PICKLE!!

Use english, spic

Oh, it's not real college / university and only community college? I guess I can like the show now knowing that the characters are stupid and poor and therefore are relatable to myself

it took me 9 years to get a 2 year diploma lol im literally retarded

Scrubs was a show about successful people rising to challenges, with a gag inserted every 20-30 seconds. There was never any irony or self-awareness. It represents a demographic that has a relatively less refined, but more wholesome sense of humour, compared to cummunity fans.

what did they mean by this
youtube.com/watch?v=083NxNzhmCU

this

The My Dinner with Andre episode is really great. I remember when it came out NBC advertised it as a Pulp Fiction episode and only showed the Pulp Fiction parts but then you watch it and it's a very interesting dialogue about relying on pop culture references to stand in for actual conversation and it's actually a My Dinner with Andre reference wrapped in all that.

I like it because I find myself bringing up pop culture references in my daily conversations and I sometimes hate myself for it

Scrubs was "hey we're doctors and we're wacky"
don't pretend like it was the working man's comedy

It's kind of like Seinfeld. The main cast are nothing but insufferable arseholes.

OP is streets behind.

Random XD

I hold up my spork to you

Faggot detected

Life is hard, did you learn from it though?