Do you really get your cheeks busted in prison?

Do you really get your cheeks busted in prison?

Attached: AmericanHistoryXCheekBusting.jpg (512x288, 16.66K)

It's how you show dominance, once another guy fucks you in the ass it means he's gay and thereafter he's your bitch

Sometimes but it’s mostly nogs that do it. I hear the white and Hispanic gangs are normally disgusted by any man on man action.

>get fucked and creampied in the ass by a big strong man
>become a leftist

my cousin whos hispanic did 5yrs and when he got out i joked with him and asked if he got his shit pushed in and he got upset lol and yes he was in a prison gang

didn't he just stop being a white nationalist?

I have busted cheeks in prison.

hoop that shit nigga

The traditional European greeting is cheek busting by musselmen.

Only if you are pedo or a fag

Like pottery

Homo

imagine all the chomos on this board that would get their shit pushed in

nigga you gay as hell lmao

Yes. Better do nothing foolish or someone will have your ass for dinner.

In loling at your beaner criminal family. HOWEVER..... how many tamales can I buy during the holidays?

I'd be too busy doing 1488 burpees for my people to have gay sex

if you're a bottom bitch maybe

Imagine doing a crime while crossdressing and you get put in women's prison and the girls find out you're actually a dude but they still bust your cheeks anyway lol

Only works in anime

based wes

For no reason whatsoever. Nowhere in the film does it contradict his dinner table perspective on the LA riots and his factual understanding of race and power, he just gets raped and makes a black friend so thinks - yup I guess I was wrong about everything!

Nope. The only people having sex in prison are faggots who willingly do shit.

t. Ex Con

What did you do?

sexual exploitation of a minor

> You are my bitch, brah.
> yes papi, yes.
> i will fill you with my dominance yo
> yes reddit, yes
>AH! IM CUMMERINO
> OOOOOOOH! ONEE CHAN!
> you are my bitch now brah.

Top tier kino right there, now cast it.

If you fight and get knocked out they wont rape you, you're more likely to be extorted being forced to get money sent from your family if you're weak.

This movie sucked

LMAOO yo wtf lol

It’s not just a prison thing, it’s a crime based stand over tactic.

I was once ordered to finger a guy in the ass over a table (he had done nothing wrong by me, I was just doing my “job”) because he hadn’t paid his debt in time. He could never look me in the eye again, it also made it very easy for me to stand over him and do my job.

PS, it’s not a great feeling knowing you broke a man.

THIS!!! Because of corona, it’s extremely hard to get drugs into prison... junkies are finding it hard to pay their debts in prison and their families are being extorted crazy style.

Prison is a hard place, unless you’re in segregation because you’re a faggot or a snitch...

Ed Norton was relentlessly handsome.

Idris Elba as the rapist
Ezra Miller as the bitch