Did you catch the game last night?

>Did you catch the game last night?

Attached: pepe suicide.jpg (640x480, 22.43K)

>Got any plans over the weekend?

Attached: A2F69D62-5025-4FC4-A59D-94129FBBA0DA.gif (570x537, 57.56K)

>Hey bruh, lets go to the sports bar tonight for some wings and watch the game! They'll probably be loads of chicks there too!

Attached: sadpepe.png (917x871, 145.58K)

>the thing about arsenal is they always try to walk it in

One of my fondest childhood memories is the first and last time anyone tried to pull this shit on me
>grade 2
>early in the school year, people don't know me very well
>kid comes up to me and tries to make conversation
>him: "so the New Jersey Devils won the Stanley Cup"
>me: "I don't care"
And that's the last time anyone tried talking to me about sports

Attached: shrug 2.png (700x500, 9.74K)

Boring faggot

based

Attached: 1557584502914.gif (450x285, 999.5K)

>So, uh, user, what exactly DO you do in your free time?
>Haha just like to read, workout, watch movies, ya know, haha

Attached: 1472499694304.jpg (600x600, 28.39K)

No because there isn't any sports right now you disgusting fuck. The NFL Draft is this Thursday though. Fucking loser.

And now you're an incel frogposter on a board dedicated to television and film. Mission accomplished.

Attached: 1577766196155.webm (1280x720, 973.43K)

>New Jersey Devils
Don't worry user, that kids was a faggot

people who take pride in knowing nothing about sports and say shit like sportsball unironically are the biggest faggots I've met in my experience

It's always IPA drinking basedbeard fggts too

Why is it that occasionally, I can get super invested in a sports game on tv or I person but most of the time I’m dragged to a sports game or watch party and I end up hating it? Why do I super enjoy it once in a blue moon but I get so bored and antsy for the majority of the time I have to sit through it?
What’s wrong with me?

>just going to... relax... haha

t. sportsball enthusiasts

this faggots who look down on others for liking sports are the most insufferable bitches

>sportsball
probably one of the most, if not the most reddit phrase in existence. Pic related, its the guy that says this.

Attached: 1583000793300.png (596x1756, 123.96K)

i like sports but i dont like watching it with people.

>DUDE I LOVE WATCHING NIGGERS GET PAID MILLIONS TO THROW A BALL AROUND IT'S SO BASED AND MASCULINE I FUCKING LOVE WORSHIPING BIG FAT NIGGER COCK

Why is reading such an unacceptable answer to normies? It's like they can't comprehend anyone doing anything other than extroverted social activities so they recoil in disbelief.

You have to be 100% invested in a team's success for it to matter, otherwise what's the point? If you're watching some other guy's team play against who the fuck cares you're going to have a bad time, unless you really want to see his team lose because he's a faggot or his team is a bunch of faggots.

>not listening to a best of sports podcast like the Herd and watching highlights on the weekend so you can bond with normies
never gonna make it

What about people who know every single stat and stare at a screen for hours and scream at the TV when “their team” loses?

Nah, the people who get depesssed all week because favorite team lost are the biggest faggots of all.
>tfw only drink Guinness, Bud Light, Corona, and Vodka
Lmaoing at you losers who can’t have your precious sportsball because of the rona.
>Oh no, I can’t watch my favorite millionaire athlete throw the ball to the other end of the field yet again! Oh god my life is ruined!

>DeVarius Brown scores a touchdown
>WOO YEAHHHH FUCK YEAH YES FUCK YEAH *SLAMS FOOT DOWN AND CLAPS* YES I FUCKING LOVE YOU DEVARIUS YES I AM SO FUCKING HYPE GOD I WISH YOU WOULD FUCK MY GIRLFRIEND

>not watching sports because you are a stats-autist

That's fine if you're into that but this is a sports thread, you should try

This. Sports are one of the most human experiences there is. Tribalism, strategy, and culture all rolled into one.

>You have to be 100% invested in a team's success for it to matter
Thing is, I don’t care if my team wins. I’ll get invested in a game that’s far away from my home on the tv, usually when I’m watching with friends, but I zone out when normies who haven’t set foot in LA start talking about a player on the Lakers and his stats or whatever.

Modern sports have replaced war for the modern man. Whereas in the past the fate of your country and your people was totally dependent on victory in war against your enemies, your spirit became super involved in the outcome of the conflict. Now, in an era of peace, that spirit of war is transferred into sport, and to truly enjoy sport, you need to become invested in your local team as though your life depended on it, and that victory on the playing-field is the same as victory on the battlefield.

i didnt know the jersey devils had won the stanley cup three times what the fuck

>Tribalism, strategy, and culture
>watching niggers getting paid millions to pretend to represent your city while they throw a ball around and worshiping them for it
>tribalism and culture

Those people can be fun but yeah that’s a pretty terrible way to live. The stats are okay but actually living vicariously through your team is bad.

Because reading is boring? Do you seriously not have better things to do than sit in silence and stare at dead trees?

Saying that you read is the same as saying "I'm a boring fuck and have literally no personality"

Which tribe are we talking about

Yes.

>Lakers
Watch better sports lad

>I watch the Superbowl for the ads!

Attached: 1517951557579.gif (413x243, 50.98K)

Woah dude! I also watched MillionDollarExtreme! I see u r also red pilled :)

>The most human experience there is.
Yeah dude, everyone knows that tribes went to war and called a timeout every quarter and had a 5 minute break between every down so that faggots in suits can circle video footage on a tablet while Pepsi flashes on your screen and you go back to second down where the people only moved half a foot.
That’s just like muh wars muh human nature.

>What about people who know every single stat
Based
>stare at a screen for hours
Based
>scream at the TV when “their team” loses?
Insanely based, I learned to do this from watching my dad

>how's that job search going son?

Attached: father-son-bugman-comic.png (625x605, 54.05K)

I've never watched it and have no idea what you're referencing, I just understand that you normalnigger faggots are literal cuckolds worshiping niggers for their ability to throw a ball. It's pathetic. There's not even any kind of connection to the city they represent anymore. They're just traded around and play for who pays them the most. You get so much fucking adrenaline seeing TyReefus get that ball in the hoop, imagining that's exactly how hard he'd slam your wife.

My point is that it doesn’t matter what sport or what city, I seem to only have the capacity to enjoy one, maybe two games per year, but my friends who have never set foot in another state want to get on and watch “the big game” that doesn’t even involve the team of the city they’re in. Maybe I’m autistic or something but I genuinely don’t understand it.

This

Literally every human society that has ever existed valued sports. Not liking sports is as inhuman as not liking food or sex.

For the US, college is the best example since the majority of fans either attended the college, have family that attended, or live in the same area/state. States like South Carolina, Alabama, and Florida are all extremely tribal with their flagship teams. But in any case, people associating themselves with whatever team (tribe) they choose affects their mood, relationships, even the economy (Lebron returning to Cleveland in 2014 was estimated to bring around $200 million in revenue to the city).

>Do you seriously not have better things to do than sit in silence and stare at dead trees?
I mean it depends on what you're reading. Reading Harry Potter is useless but if you're reading a history book or a classic you can learn a lot.

Were you trying to quote me

Literally my Chad friend. I had to start explaining D&D in detail to him once so he can leave me alone with his sports shit.

>Literally every human society that has ever existed valued sports
The difference is they personally played sports. Outside. They didn't watch niggers play and spend money and time worshiping them.

Why do you zoomers have to frame it as some weird cuck shit? There's nothing wrong being able to appreciate skill and athletic ability in sports retard. Are black cocks the only thing on your mind?

My friend you seem to be the one with the obsession over black cocks

Being advertised to by watching the most formulaic bullshit is super human dude.

>I just understand that you normalnigger faggots are literal cuckolds worshiping niggers for their ability to throw a ball.
Watch hockey, it's a white man's sport.
>It's pathetic.
Your seething is pretty pathetic.
>They're just traded around and play for who pays them the most.
In a way it's a lot like the US slave trade which I'm sure you can get behind.
>You get so much fucking adrenaline seeing TyReefus get that ball in the hoop
>Watching apehoop
>imagining that's exactly how hard he'd slam your wife.
Imagine watching another man (or negro in this case) accomplish something and immediately thinking about him fucking your wife. Get help lad.

Again with you brain rotted zoomers and your weird cuck shit fantasies.

>I DON'T WORSHIP NIGGERS OR THEIR ATHLETIC PROWESS BECAUSE I THINK THEY'RE SUPERIOR, HONEST! I'M NOT IMAGINING THEIR FAT ELEPHANT COCKS IMPREGNATING MY WIFE! I'M NOT! IT'S SO BASED AND REDPILLED FOR MY SON TO WEAR DONTRAVUS'S NAME ON HIS BACK! I LOVE HAVING MY SON LINE HIS BEDROOM WALLS WITH IMAGES OF MASCULINE BLACK BULLS! YOU JUST DON'T GET IT BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT A REAL AMERICAN MAN LIKE ME. GOD I FUCKING LOVE THICK BLACK BEER CAN COCKS.

post your jaw

watching sports if for fat faggots
playing sports is for real men

It’s a giant chess match between dozens of teams involving some of the world’s best athletes. It’s fun to watch and speculate.

yikes

>trying to explain sports to friendless, unfuckable autistic neckbeards
why even bother?

Attached: wojak-super-long-jim-face.jpg (1008x839, 76.96K)

So did most sports fans. Which is why it’s fun to watch the best of the best do the same thing and see what’s possible.

>debbies
you dodged a bullet, kid was scum
also >rags

Not sure I understand what you mean

>"Hi!"

Attached: 1561242292409.png (383x257, 170.55K)

>the GSL match? Sure did. Can you believe kiwian made it to Code S?? He got demolished by Rogue. It was legit embarrassing.

>In a way it's a lot like the US slave trade
Only in America would some retard say that blacks are still oppressed slaves even when they're literal millionaires.

ooohhh no, i missed it