Would you kill yourself if this was real

would you kill yourself if this was real

Attached: NorrisThing.png (360x450, 223.8K)

I would embrace it and then travel to a major city

Embrace what retard? You'll be dead.

I'd try to kill it first

Tell it that if it kills me it’s gay

your flesh would be dead but the thing should be able to take a snapshot of your consciousness. its almost like it steals your soul.

you learn of the thing being real in the news. would you kill yourself then?

Same

It'd clone me and discover that now it no longer has a gall bladder and can't drink coffee anymore.

Whoever gets dubs is the Thing

I would be its fren

Based

Roll

Why was their a norris head inside of norris? What did the thing hope to gain from creating another norris head

No.
It can be defeated. It's vulnerable to fire and cold. Perhaps it has other weaknesses.

i would kill myself regardless desu

it was a haphazard creation. the thing had no time to make anything so it made that ugly piece of shit.

If I'm the thing, can I like, split myself into two and make the other thing-me a girl?

rollin

There ain’t no such thing as the thang

Attached: AB2B0202-F676-43AC-BEAA-3147AE82E25E.gif (260x260, 1.36M)

dont come out the the shed and check on me, im also not building anything at all

NOOOOOOO

Attached: 58e49ff97cb9a03c118bf52387ffc623574541dcd99848cd7eda855c8578df53.jpg (900x1495, 206.45K)

Haha

Based

Attached: 1540863739817.jpg (399x400, 21.71K)

I have a pretty strong immune system. I don't think it could take my body over.

Are you a fucking cuck? I'd try my fucking hardest to kill that shit if it took my dying breath.

I would kill myself at the speed of light

>in the original Alien movie, the creature captured crew members and placed them in a nest-like area. Part of its reproductive cycle would be those captured prey would be morphed over time into living eggs to host facehuggers
Apparently the transformation into eggs was cut due to budget or length problems. It sounds fucking terrifying, though. It would also mean all the eggs in the derelict spaceship they found would be Engineers that were morphed into eggs and lived in that form for thousands of years, just hosting a facehugger inside them.

I would make a deal not to fuck with it if it turned me into prime Kristen Bell. Then I would masturbate looking into a mirror 24/7

Forgot pic. Also: I found that so much better than the James Cameron approach, which unfortunately became canon (eggs are the product of an insect-like oviposition).

Attached: MV5BZDRmMDFmMDctZWRkMC00NmNhLTgwOGEtMDM2NzUzMGE2ZDY0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjQ4ODE4MzQ@._V1_.jpg (1008x676, 453.54K)

AAAAAAAAAAAA