I've seen dune, ama

I saw a rough cut of Dune 2 months ago. CGI unfinished, and no third act. AMA.

Attached: EVmVVzcX0AEo12c.jpg (1800x1190, 543.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6-zEMitTkaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lynch or Denis?

Why lie?

I would like to know if there’s a chance of zendaya having my babies

do you think zendaya would sit on my face if I asked nicely enough?

haven't seen the lynch one, or read the book.

exactly

Describe the first and second acts? Where was the screening?

Top level thoughts:

- signed Warner Bros. + Legendary pics NDA.
- Screened for 15 people at a time in Burbank on Feb 28
- overall my thoughts on the feedback survey were NEGATIVE. We weren't allowed to discuss after the screening, but two of the people in previous screenings are industry friends. They had similar feelings.
- Production design is very weird, felt cheap. We were told there was still a lot of VFX work to be done, but the costuming, hair + makeup felt like Jupiter ascending.
- Tonally all over the place, like each actor was in a different film. Josh brolin was hilariously awful. Timothee Chalamet pulls a hayden christensen, but javier bardem was pretty phenomenal.

- At times, reminded me of cloud atlas.

- There's a scene where Josh Brolin literally breaks into song- and goes full john travolta. It's weird, and got a few laughs from the audience. It was not intended to be funny.

>Top level thoughts:
>- signed Warner Bros. + Legendary pics NDA.
>- Screened for 15 people at a time in Burbank on Feb 28
>- overall my thoughts on the feedback survey were NEGATIVE. We weren't allowed to discuss after the screening, but two of the people in previous screenings are industry friends. They had similar feelings.
>- Production design is very weird, felt cheap. We were told there was still a lot of VFX work to be done, but the costuming, hair + makeup felt like Jupiter ascending.
>- Tonally all over the place, like each actor was in a different film. Josh brolin was hilariously awful. Timothee Chalamet pulls a hayden christensen, but javier bardem was pretty phenomenal.
>- At times, reminded me of cloud atlas.
>- There's a scene where Josh Brolin literally breaks into song- and goes full john travolta. It's weird, and got a few laughs from the audience. It was not intended to be funny.

What of Liet Kynes? What of Tuek the smuggler?

That had better be a fucking crysknife she's packing and not some generic steel blade.

At one point, javier bardem pulls a dick out of Chani's pant to reveal the source of the real moisture. Then he shares the sucking of it with Paul.

Fake & gay

I hate niggers

Zendaya may be a bit cuter than Barbora Kodetová

Based

Attached: 1584693568035.png (378x357, 81.47K)

>Liet Kynes

I actually had to google who these people were. I haven't read the book and basically don't remember the names from the film. The black woman was OK- really weird rhaspy voice though like lupita from US, quite creepy.

No memory of the second character

>dude I've been to a test screening nearly an entire year before the release lmao
atleast be smart with your bait

>Tonally all over the place, like each actor was in a different film. Josh brolin was hilariously awful. Timothee Chalamet pulls a hayden christensen
I can believe that.

Great, thanks for posting. If you arent going to break your NDA, could you please shut the fuck up

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-16-15h03m58s104.png (368x224, 115.69K)

Yep they butchered dune. If someone can watch and not remember kynes. He is all over the first half of dune.

Who here has actually gone to a test screening and could tell this is bullshit?

is this not breaking my nda?

>test screenings are done 1 week. before release

Do we get to still guild navigators?
They look like fishmen in gas aquariums.

i'm a freelance script doctor. worked on a few legendary films- this was all industry people. They're doing these tests to determine if re-writes need to be done while doing reshoots

*see

>Do we get to still guild navigators?

thanks for the description. I remember these- reminded me of the shape of water. Looked a lot like something out of doctor who though, bad production design.I'm pretty sure it was a puppet

>re-writes
Its a 50 year old book wtf

Nigga could atleast fucking try, to make it sound convincing dumb fuck.

yes, and this is a film.

>Brolin literally breaks into song- and goes full john travolta
I believe it
youtu.be/6-zEMitTkaU

So far, do you reckon any rewrites for DUNC(e)?

>if re-writes need to be done
They were done and finished last year. They even got multiple people besides Roth and Villeneuve on it.
>while doing reshoots
The wrap was in July 2019. All that needed to be shot was already shot in both Jordan and in Budapest. Reshoots don't happen an entire year after. And most certainly not being planned at the end of february where already basically all productions were getting closed because of corona

probably not anything major- the studio rep seemed very confident in her opening speel. That's usually a bad sign. They'll probably try and diminish josh brolin's screen time though based on the laughter

So this is the new viral marketing campaign? Duneposting?

It's lame and your movie is lame

Attached: DogsofWar.png (584x416, 246.46K)

Was the emperor or the princess in it? Who played them?

wow- this is weird. the scene in this one he has like a weird harmonica thing, and it reminded me of the fireplace scene in the hobbit

Any psychodelic moment?
Where are the act breaks?

I speak for the sneeds, for the sneeds have no feed

Are you planning to see this movie again once it releases in December?

Did you liked Joker?

what was life like outside user?