As far as anime goes, it's honestly not that bad. Thread got 404'd on Yas Forums so let's get a Castlevania thread here

As far as anime goes, it's honestly not that bad. Thread got 404'd on Yas Forums so let's get a Castlevania thread here

Attached: 1047248-viz-media-announces-acquisition-castlevania-900x507.jpg (900x507, 87.28K)

I watched the first two seasons. Is the third worth it? I'm honestly not that big of fan, but that could be because I love the old Castlevania games and wanted the anime to be about a Belmont invading Dracula's castle to fuck shit up. The one we got is too goofy for me.

>it's honestly not that bad
It is. I tried giving season 1 a shot and it was absolute trash, I dropped it after they wake up blonde vampire guy from his coffin
>terrible dialogue
>shitty exposition dumps
>nobody can go 10 seconds without saying belmont
>so hilariously edgy that it borders on comedy
>when it does try to be funny, it fails at that too
>boring plot

first season was meh, second season was a slog, third season felt like a waste of time from the beginning and I dropped it few episodes in, I won't be tricked again

Nigga just watch the Van Helsing movie.

>Thread got 404'd on Yas Forums
Maybe it's not japanese.

>anime

Isn't that movie supposed to be trash? Or is it a so bad its good movie?

>I watched the first two seasons. Is the third worth it?
Nope. They went full netflix. Expect homosexuality, padding out the runtimes, and a last minute season hook. If you thought the 2nd season was a time waster, the 3rd is even worse.

None of that was an exaggeration. They're just going to delay and delay and give you alucard taking it in the ass as a way to pass the time.

>japanese game
>animated

>not Yas Forums

Special kind of retard aren't you.

It's just a dumb popcorn action movie tbqh. If you just want to see a monster hunter guy chasing and fighting vampires & werewolves around than it might be worth your time. I rewatch it recently and quite enjoy it.

Attached: 1 77Vob6adclVvys_THLg84w.png (2051x827, 2.39M)

Five years ago if you told me that there'd be a Castlevania anime in the style of Symphony of the Night, I'd have never believed you. If you told me that Alucard would be a pansexual member of the LGBTQ+ who explicitly hot his asshole blown out by a brownskinned foreigner while he wept with joy, I'd have told you to fuck off for shitposting.

But if you qualified all the above with "and it was made by Netflix" suddenly all the pieces would've fallen into place.

jannies on Yas Forums are faggots, easy to get perma banned from site if you go shit talk over there non-stop.

It was pretty good if you just focus on the action scenes and ignore most of the rest. There are some cool monster designs and romance elements but nothing amazing. The main character designs are pretty cool I think.

I'll probably never re-watch the entire thing but I would re-watch some of the season 3 fights.

Attached: a7wBGGw_460s.jpg (460x259, 21.29K)

Alucard having a threeway with a guy and a girl and exploring virtually every possible combination seems like exactly the kind of thing a beta vampire lord would do

also they were japanese not "brown" unless "tan" means brown

Attached: castlevania.png (1400x700, 1.6M)

Anti-christian piece of shit tranny sodomite trash, don't watch it

Attached: 1586482525402.jpg (2723x2000, 2.4M)

>hell is shown to be definitively real
>anti-christian
yikes

larping is a sin

Why does he fuck them? Whats the point of forced sex in a Castlevania anime? Is this just a Netflix thing?

It was a little forced but it made sense. Vampires are almost always portrayed as sensuous monsters so them leveraging sex as a weapon is pretty normal. He has sex with them because he is desperate and lonely, and has never had a gf. The twins use sex as a weapon against him because they think he has betrayed them and they were raised in a weird vampire harem/dojo.

I liked it but the Alucard anal sex scene was fucking stupid. And the fact they made Sypha Mexican.

It's the closest you'll get to a live action Castlevania movie or anime.

Are they gonna animate Simon's Quest? Symphony of the Night?

you retards never learn huh? anime means animated by a japanese company for a japanese audience. Simple as.

You can Castlevania is not anime because it's actually good.

Alucard being a bislut makes perfect sense since ALL vampires in all of fiction are either homo or bi.

Worse than Hellsing Ultimate,desu

Lenore is the only redeeming quality the show has

Attached: mummy.jpg (1920x1080, 707.93K)

it's an awful show made for and by retards that have never played the games.

it's different from a videogame so autists are going to hate it regardless of any possible entertainment value, it's the same with every other comicbook or videogame adaptation, they should either adapt things super faithfully like marvel does or give up altogether

you mean anti-cleric