.....Based?

Attached: 20200408_210941.jpg (1080x454, 320.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zero5g.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/5-G-wireless-telecommunications-expansion-Public-health-and-environmental-implications-Cindy-L.-russell.pdf
aurabiosystem.it/images/Towards 5G communication systems_ Are there health implications_.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6820018/
youtube.com/watch?v=Dj0GZQdCct8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post the one where Stranger Things girl tried to show Fincher her asshole.

you reek of desperation
nobody but your own circle jerk cares

yikes and cringe

no, he's a fucking idiot

Attached: FC892567-CAF1-49CC-B84F-8452F0821D73.png (427x285, 140.2K)

Harrelson already spoke about his 5g conspiracy in public. Blind items are such fucking garbage

There's no proof that cell towers, 5G, etc aren't harmful.

where do these come from?

>/x/ thread on Yas Forums
cringe
>sneedposting to derail shit threads
ironically, quite based

Some fag's asshole

>NOOOOOO I NEED 5G TO SEE THE HECKIN DOGGORINOS
kill yourself faggot and try not to defend coperations while youre at it

How many times do we need to tell people that non-ionizing radiation doesn't cause cancer or whatever the fuck?

Attached: electromagneticspectrum.jpg (1393x617, 77.83K)

zero5g.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/5-G-wireless-telecommunications-expansion-Public-health-and-environmental-implications-Cindy-L.-russell.pdf

aurabiosystem.it/images/Towards 5G communication systems_ Are there health implications_.pdf

Reward? whats this blind iteam bout

Japan has more 5G than anyone else and a geriatric population and they're not all keeling over.

no long term studies bitch

If Harrelson is actually paying people to attack infrastructure, he's fucked. If the "reward" is just enjoying the endorsement of an infamous pothead who hates his father, then I'm not sure.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6820018/

>The non-ionizing 5G RF-EMF can behave like high LET ionizing radiations which have the maximum energy deposition per unit distance. Considering the low penetration and very high energy deposition per unit distance of 5G, this can lead to generation of high levels of free radicals in a short distance which in turn increases the risk of skin cancer. It’s worth noting that Yakymenko et al. have reported that among 100 peer-reviewed studies regarding the oxidative effects of low-intensity radiofrequency radiation that were available at the time of their study, in general, 93 confirmed that radiofrequency radiation induced oxidative effects in biological systems [1].

Why do we need long term studies when we know 1G, 2G, 3G, and 4G didn't do shit to people's long term health?

fuck off faggot
based

other radio technologies used different frequencies, less energy

>discord tranny "humour"

I mean the belief is founded in the fact that some frequencies of 5G are more or less microwaves. Which is correct. But the non-ionizing radiation of microwaves are first of all not gonna cause tumors or cancer because it doesn't work that way. You're also no going to get cooked by the microwave-tier frequencies unless you somehow find yourself in a metal box or a Faraday cage with a 5G cell tower inside it that's capable of making the microwaves bounce through you fast enough to actually move the water molecules rapidly enough. Most 5G cell towers also wont be that strong. Even the militarized version of microwave weaponry like the Active Denial System can't really do much more than cause your skin to feel like it's on fire.

Attached: file.png (589x124, 5.66K)

Attached: pretty baby.png (1231x196, 36.15K)

>Faraday cage
I live in a steel reinforced concrete building in Slavland.

I fucking hate sneedposting but this us based af

>unless you somehow find yourself in a metal box

Like a car?

seethe you know it's true
only a matter of time
braindead meme

>coperations

I’m guessing you’ll be able to stop right after you can prove it?

It's not going to penetrate fucking concrete though. A big problem with 5G is that the waves are so short that it's flat out not gonna fucking work when it's raining because water drops are gonna mess them up before they can reach anything.

I fucking knew it was coke

Ye, but on the off chance, lets say 2%, that they introduce 5G to the masses and it does indeed cause damage the damage will be devastating, and thats not talking about the economical damages.
Not multi-year testing this kind of tech is incredibly irresponsible.

>plastic and fiberglass on a metal frame is a metal box

/ourwoody/

The increase is so small as to be zero. You would need to live on top of 1,000 5G towers to suffer any issues. The idea we are all going to be poisoned by 5G is pushed by the same people that say the government is listening to your thoughts.

It’s currently being tested as it rolls out. It’s already becoming common in South Korea. No microwaved zipperheads yet.

>the same people that say the government is listening to your thoughts
>he thinks they aren't

Attached: brain.gif (340x223, 1.99M)

better get your velostat hats

Attached: 8F261381-DB3E-428A-96E4-8F28586F767C.jpg (474x266, 14.41K)

i should really quit weed

What if it's an older car from like the 50s?

sneething

You should, especially if you’re young.

what a slut

Attached: 1586138391384.png (600x724, 419.82K)

Attached: 1586357411454.jpg (640x422, 55.26K)

fucking based

>fucking based

Attached: redditor.png (762x988, 853.34K)

test

cope, seethe, and dilate in that order

>cope, seethe, and dilate in that order

Attached: soy215.jpg (494x470, 82.31K)

Is this true, bros?

there are only two genders, and you will NEVER pass as the other one

>*typed the tranny

Actual question how big is your wojak folder

I'm impressed if its actually over 215

>Actual question how big is your wojak folder
>I'm impressed if its actually over 215

Attached: soy007.jpg (258x195, 7.54K)