RIP Joe Exotic

RIP Joe Exotic

Press F.

Attached: EUo196GWAAA1Svt.jfif.jpg (1241x1418, 211.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2020/03/30/sex-offenders-among-those-released-from-new-york-jail-to-stop-coronavirus-spread/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Carole did this.

doesn't he look a bit like Michael Keaton?

kek

Of course he fucking has.

Do Americans really?

They freed 6ix9ine for this shit they better free my nigga Joe

Im tired of this normie crap.

Steve Buschemi eyes

Attached: jEEsxwM.jpg (600x900, 143.87K)

>Popular bad!

Stop being a fucking hipster contrarian. Calling out popular shit doesn't make you unique.

Unironically this.

Apparently his will specifies that if he dies of Coronavirus, then all his stuff passes on to Carol Baskins

I guess we’ll never know why he changes his will like that before falling ill

news outlets can just say shit for the fuck of it. 99% chance he doesnt have that bullshit

>avoiding the fact

Iv only just started watching this series and am amazed at what a hypocrite that Carol lady is.
Joe and the intense blonde guy both run Zoo's that take peoples money to see the cats.
Carol does the exact same thing but for some reason only what she does is "humane" and everyone else needs to be banned.

Based mods

Just when you think the story is over, they pull ya back in

Attached: 1584795374766.png (737x936, 1.32M)

>Popular bad!
Yes, it actually is and you won't talk about this in a month. I bet you my life on it. Nobody will be talking about it.

it has until may before it dies

>”that bitch Carole Baskin”

just wait motherfucker, she’s the devil, and her cuck husband is even more insufferable

>ywn gaslight a girl into getting breast implants by depriving her of sleep and rights

>Yes, it actually is
At least you're honest about being a contrarian retard.
>and you won't talk about this in a month. I bet you my life on it. Nobody will be talking about it.
People get bored of talking about stuff eventually no shit. Do you think people are going to spend years and years talking about one tiger guy documentary.

Iv been subbed to Big Cat Rescue for years. For the amount of money they get donated, why are the cages and enclosures so shit? Then she is going on about Joe and the Intense blonde guys cats being in worse conditions but to me their enclosures looked miles better then hers.
Also her house was fucking massive and expensive looking. I take it all those donations aren't going on the cats, but going in her back pocket.

There's literally nothing wrong with faggots dying from disease. It's natural selection

Stop breathing air. It's too popular.

haha thanks for posting that picture of the girl that looks like my oenitis from five years ago almost forgot about that one

Attached: tenor.gif (498x336, 346.4K)

>gay trucker meth hiv bug chasing lifestyle
he dead

I think he's just in quarantine right now, which is standard practice right now because they're transferring him from a county jail to a federal facility. His husband says it's because there were cases in the county jail but the authorities deny that. I doubt that he's contracted it.

faggots are vile

Why are you filled with so much hatred? Jesus christ..

Don't mistake disgust for hatred.

You're a literal sociopath.

Gee she sounds jewish if her business model is like that. Claim all your competitors are evil. Shut down your competitors and use their assets for your own business. Claim your business is different and run it cheaply. Yeah sounds very jewish.

>sucking mod dick

Fucking die you subhuman animal

There's nothing wrong with being disgusted by faggots

I felt like you but then I discovered Staxus, Helix Studios and Eurocreme

>You're a literal sociopath

Attached: images - 2020-03-23T101421.903.jpg (250x234, 9.48K)

huh... good catch.

faggots aren't a part of society. They're untouchables.

He's fucked because he most certainly has AIDS.

>SEE HOW DANGEROUS COVID-19 IS GOYS!!? ANYONE CAN GET IT!!!!
>THATS WHY I- WE NEED TO LET ALL THE PRISONERS WHO WONT DO BAD THINGS ANYMORE OUT AND PUT IN PEOPLE WHO DONT LISTEN AND GO OUTSIDE LIKE BAD GOYS #FLATTENTHECURVE
nypost.com/2020/03/30/sex-offenders-among-those-released-from-new-york-jail-to-stop-coronavirus-spread/

Attached: 1517887140271.jpg (3024x4032, 1.28M)

They’re all hypocrites

I will. I post that glorious bastard for the rest of my life, I don't give a fuck how much Yas Forums hates me for it.

faggot

At least now we know who will play him in the bio pic

Attached: 1512665742873.gif (300x375, 148.15K)

>
>
>Why are you filled with so much hatred? Jesus christ..

Why do you only care about hatred towards faggots? Do you have the bleeding heart when people show hatred towards incels? Or Caucasians? Your an NPC. You only say things the jew media programed into you.

he has nothing left at this point. he was terrible with fucking money.

she truly is an awful woman. everyone in that show is human garbage but she takes the cake for me, by far. she is actually an unhinged psycho and I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole, vile woman

Attached: 86469C52-578F-4672-BC6C-1581EA0209E7.jpg (536x479, 73.93K)

Attached: FDD06B35-F4CE-4D4E-94E1-73C3EE578115.jpg (964x646, 231.85K)

whose this fucking guy and who fucking cares?

his name is joe exotic and he did nothing wrong

If Joe dies we riot

Attached: 1585637808198.jpg (828x817, 52.11K)

It’s the aids that’ll get him

He's a faggot. He did everything wrong

>her cuck husband
Holy fuck that clown, I had almost forgotten. What a fucking little beta pussy.

Some crazy faggot wants to kill your wife? Strap up and shut the fuck up pussy.

>got dubs and user actually read the article before he posted
based article reader

he’s EXOTIC

>He's a faggot.
did you even watch the show? all of his husbands were straight.

If Joe dies, all of the secrets of the animal trade dies with him. This is Epstein 2.0.

Fuck Carole.

Faggot polygamist redneck.
This is not a loss.

>STOP NOT LIKING WHAT I LIKE IM INSECURE ARGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

>that bitch Selina Kyle did this

Attached: 69640531-CA68-45E5-916D-2E8A69B7D775.jpg (512x387, 39.94K)

I keep hearing how he's medical quarantine, he doesn't have it.