*cheats on his girlfriend*

*cheats on his girlfriend*

Attached: 1516995956503s.jpg (250x244, 5.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b31TLayhvBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THEY WERE ON A FUCKING BREAK, RACHEL IS A FUCKING WHORE BITCH THAT WOULD HAVE SLID DOWN BLACK COCK WITHOUT ANY REMORSE BUT GOD FORBID A MAN FALLS TO HUS SEXUAL DESIRES! FUCK RACHEL I HOPE SHE BURNS IN HELL THAT FUCKING CUNT! I WANT HER SUFFER AS THE FIRE BURNS HER SKIN OFF!!!!!!! MAYBE THEN FRIENDS MIGHT ACTUALLY BE FUNNY

>MAYBE THEN FRIENDS MIGHT ACTUALLY BE FUNNY

Kek

fpbp (the b is for based)

Incredibly based

This. They were on a break.

Obligatory
youtu.be/b31TLayhvBs

I was just about to post about this. Undoubtably the best character on Friends.

Attached: break_confirmed.png (596x601, 593.98K)

Yeah he cheated.
A break is just spending some time apart not that the relationship is over

>asking scots shit

morons voted against independence, may aswell ask the UK what scots should think

Rachel was literally the one who suggested they should go on a break. How is it even an argument?

>woman asks for opening in relationship so she can fuck some dude
>gets mad that guy fucks someone before she does
Every fucking time.

Words mean things.

/thread

maybe he should have stuck to it and don't act like a bitch then

Because they did not explicitly say they were not in a relationship anymore, and so the general rules of the relationship still holds true. They're on a break, not a break-up.

watching friends back you realise rachel is just the worst character ever, complete narcissistic bitch with no redeeming qualities whatsoever

Nigga, she literally tried to fuck the guy she was lusting after as soon as they went on their break.

*agrees to a threeway*
*gets cucked and makes a sandwhich during*

Attached: 1508475760721.jpg (609x566, 54.22K)

His “gf” literally asked for a “break” from their relationship. And then that same night Ross calls her to patch things up and finds out her male colleague is over at her place.

Rachel cheated on Ross first.

It sounded like a good sandwich though.
Also, never do a threesome with your significant other. There's always someone who is going to feel slighted that they got the short end of it.

Yeah, it'll be the two of them getting my short end, if you know what I mean

this but ironically

>do you want to be independent
>ach, na mate
>...
>wait, we bin change are minds
>you can't have another vote, you just had one, it would be a massive waste of time. if it had been a yes vote in 2014 you wouldn't entertain a referendum to rejoin the union, would you
>ach, blasted english treachery. brave, free scotland oppressed again
Fuck the Scots. It doesn't impact my life in the slightest, but I hope the porridge wogs never get independence. It brightens my day knowing they're still seething over there, the big fannies. Irish nationalist btw.

Attached: bd6.jpg (3107x1083, 392.37K)

brainlet scots want independence from the UK so they can join the EU

???

>I opened up my relationship with my boyfriend because of my hot co-worker, but now he won't stop fucking the copy girl!

Is it true that Joey was paid in hot dinners?

they think when the snp says they are going to import millions of workers to increase gdp its going to be blonde haired germans

England and wales pays for most of their free shit like uni and housing

their entire gdp including oil is something like 60 billion, they think they are like norway who has something like 230 billion

Scotland is a running joke a fucking movie kicked up nationalism in the 90s

giving a fuck about a simp cringe character from a stupid old series
off yourself

a break is a temporary break-up. ross was right.

They were on a break

I wouldn't fuck someone on a 'break' under normal circumstances, but this situation is a fucking meme. Ross should have gone over there and fucked Mark or whatever his name is

how do these fucks afford those giant NY appartments? I wanna go back to the 90s FFS

fpbp

Ross isn't a simp wtf
We're not talking about Chandler here

Holy shit who says friends isn’t funny

A break is cheating to begin with, when a woman says she wants a break it means she has someone else lined up and wants to go for it but needs you as a safety net.

rewatching it I find it really good for the most part I have to say. holds up a lot better than most other sitcoms imo

A break is a temporary break up. You are not dating, you are not in a relationship, so there are no rules. If she didn't want him to fuck another woman, she shouldn't have initiated the break.

literally everyone cheats, it's a cuck or be cucked world and I'd rather do the fucking than the sucking, the seeding rather than feeding if you catch my drift (fellatio lol)

It was inherited from Monica/Ross's grandparents and "price-fixed".

Shutup gayfer

KEK

>Chander works his entire life in a job he hates for financial security
>Ross works constantly in his job for respect of his peers
>Joey struggles for decades before he makes it as a semi-ok actor
>Monica works in shit place after shit place before she makes it as a chef
>Phoebe works as a masseuse for the entire show never getting anywhere
>Rachel goes from waitress to Ralph Lauren executive becoming more successful than any of them because some one-season character wants to fuck her
FUCK RACHEL

>Michael Che embarrasses co-worker with wife on-set.

How to fix.

I'm not sure if they were actually on a break, just wanted to say that Monica was the best girl.

Attached: 1579873231710.jpg (4247x2831, 1.25M)

Nobody:

Literally nobody:

Not a single soul on this world:

Ross: *cheats on his girlfriend*

Rachel: wait thats illegal

You said "Monica." Did you mean "Fat Monica?"

No, I did not.

Attached: 394587dd82454b2ec386b3acb7935a59.jpg (750x750, 69.55K)

I used to hate Monica now I realise not only is she the best girl, she's the only not awful woman in the entirety of the show

Yes

He only cheated because he thought Rachel was having sex with Mark (?) that night

She would have if he hadn't walked in too

Exactly. The whole situation is her fault, Ross didn't do much wrong.

based but mutts law

All the best guys do!

In more modern, progressive settings, don't a break leads to a semi-open relationship?
In that case, Rachel would be free to look at other guys for a while, but Ross would not do anything with anyone during the break.

This helps to break the power structures.

>Back
Nigga you should have realized it the first time around