$150 million budget

>$150 million budget
>absolutely no viewers
Is this the biggest flop in television history?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Rg0y7NT1gU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hollywood needs to wither away and die.

No one at Apple knew how to write tv, so they hired the dumbest hacks in hollywood and threw money at them. See is such a stupid premise I'm amazed no one in production took a second to realize the whole concept is flawed from the start

Fucking based. Hold on brother. These vampires will eat themselves when the money dries up.

awful title too

apple tv is just dumb HBO

>make shitskin GoT
>it flops
Absolutely based.

I hope it doesn't take too long
hopefully after a single shitty summer with no marvel movies it shrivels up

a challenger appears

Attached: wm.jpg (1280x1920, 279.94K)

stupid fucking concept for a tv show. Apple tv has one slightly good series, first man, that's it though. I'll never pay for them regardless, I only pirate.

It was actually good. Kino soundtrack, decent, well-written story. Triggers Yas Forums incels because black protagonist and Manhattan is black. Endless seething from Yas Forumscels. Fantastic series.

>they hired the dumbest hacks in hollywood and threw money at them.
Another lindeloff show?

and Watchmen continues to trigger Yas Forumscels. Awesome

Might be second place - $100 million budget for 600k viewers

>hollywood needs to wither away and die.

Based.

It's obvious you're just doing low tier bait because nobody in existence is actually capable of looking at this and defending it

Attached: watchmen-doctor-manhattan-yahya-abdul-mateen.jpg (2184x1456, 286.73K)

>It was actually good. Kino soundtrack, decent, well-written story. Triggers Yas Forums incels because black protagonist and Manhattan is black. Endless seething from Yas Forumscels. Fantastic series.

Attached: 1568700834924.jpg (640x591, 86.71K)

lol fuckin' Squidward.

Oh, I can and will defend it, because it was a decent show and unlike you I don't have blinders that prevent me from appreciating something due to racism and edgy, contrarian opinions.

Compelling large mouth wojack argument buddy.

Only 1 season.

and? It told a complete story and wrapped up all the plotlines outside of the cliffhanger, which really isn't a cliffhanger anyways.

>TV show is called SEE
>no one saw
jej, like pottery

>blinders that prevent me from appreciating something due to racism and edgy, contrarian opinions.
look at him you dumb motherfucker

the actor being black is nowhere near the #1 problem, you could definitely make a black actor look like Dr. Manhattan, they just chose to make him look like shit instead

Attached: 1585356637221.jpg (568x600, 89.08K)

Oh no, the makeup looks slightly funny therefore the entire show is trash! Is this really how you edgelords think? It's so small-minded, petty and infantile. I feel sorry for you.

Put your tripcode back on faggot

It was not a decent show, you have absolutely shitty taste.
focusing on dr.detroit is stupid, the plot to get to dr.detroit is even worse.

Seethe. My taste is better than yours, and that's a guarantee. You're just another typical Yas Forums contrarian autists who has to shit on anything popular, or anything you deem "SJW" to fit in with the rest of the trash that inhabit this shithole. Truly, someone that is incapable of thinking for themselves.

I'll keep defending Watchmen because it was a great show, and I love how much it triggers you insufferable twats.

Attached: Annotation 2020-03-27 195730.png (2309x992, 188.73K)

>contrarian autists who has to shit on anything popular
Watchmen wasn't popular you dumb fuck, the anons you're arguing with are shitting on a show nobody liked or watched, that's the opposite of contrarian

This. Writers Guild of America is all about nepotism and circlejerking that is why it is filled with hacks that have no ounce of creativity in them. If you don't submit to their ideology you'll get kicked out, metoo'd or shamed out of the industry.

Is this show part of the Megamind Extended Universe?

Attached: megamind.jpg (600x315, 38.8K)

How’s Westworld doing?

It’s a absolute disaster. Less then a million watching if I remember what I read

Disastrously

Attached: 1585068884689.png (441x358, 12.97K)

reality: jason mamoa isnt that great of a character actor, especially as a "real"/"normal" person. hes only good as a brooding sidekick/rapist foil character to another character. thats why is two most successful roles were in game of thrones and stargate atlantis. aquaman did well IN SPITE of jason's performance. his conan the barbarian attempt is all anyone needs to see to see that hes a shitty actor, that was a role pretty much lined up for him that should have been a homerun and he struck out.

i have no idea what SEE is and i am sure it has many problems, from lack of marketing, to bad writing, to other shit, but jason momoa by himself cant carry a show is definitely a major one.

>seething
Since when did having standards and integrity count as “seething,” you must work for that studio, you cannot be this pathetic.

Blackwashing is racist, shit for wits

>i have no idea what SEE is
Everyone in the world goes blind and then becomes medieval for some reason, he plays the world's toughest blind guy who uses swords and stuff to defend his wife's children who were born mutants with the ability of eyesight

SEED

>Everyone in the world goes blind and then becomes medieval for some reason, he plays the world's toughest blind guy who uses swords and stuff to defend his wife's children who were born mutants with the ability of eyesight

Attached: wtf.gif (280x202, 1.99M)

Honestly I wish the show WAS popular because "his wife gives birth to two black children who are the saviors of humanity" would be prime shitposting material

The macguffin is a black guy named Jeremiah who literally travels the world fathering as many children in as many places as possible, in the (objectively kinda noble and rational) goal of restoring eyesight to humanity over generations

Attached: 19-197730_see-apple-tv-series.jpg (3840x2160, 3.46M)

Except in his worldview, white people have been the historical oppressors of black people, therefore any examples of hypocrisy or double standards against whites is seen as justified. In fact, if you point these instances out, you yourself become a racist. Hope this helped you out.

Is this real?

Some things are too stupid to make up

youtube.com/watch?v=7Rg0y7NT1gU

Can somebody give me the ratings for this show? How is it doing?

please tell me this is real

>comments are turned off
Always the sign of true kino

My household got free Apple TV with a phone plan and we picked the first show we saw: For All Mankind. Holy fuck it was a ludicrous Cold War schizophrenic wet dream with terrible pacing, acting, writing, and cinematography. I assume the rest are low rent network TV shit too?

I loved the premise of that

>the Soviets land the first man on the moon
>but America can still win the space race if they manage to land the first WOMAN on the moon

On a scale to mediocre to absolute cancer, what was it?

Wasn't this somehow even more expensive?

Attached: Apple-TV-The-Morning-Show.jpg (1600x1067, 196.21K)

It was a Von Braun has a vapid motivational private drink with the meek savant woman in a man’s world tier of a three coil steamer.

Imagine being able to change your musculature and bone structure to anything you want, even the most perfect humanoid body, and you choose Niggamind.

I didn't "See" what so was special about this.

he did it for the big dick. you would too user...

>doesn't buy netflix
>creates streaming app no one watches

Attached: 1583858498551.jpg (640x464, 40.22K)

Would have been better if it wasn't set 500 years later, should have just been everyone blind and figure out what to do but that would require some thought in it instead they decide to create some tribal nonsense which made no sense, fight scenes were good though.

white female black male couple
their children are "saviors of the world"

what a fucking joke. not even subtle about this anymore. WHAT A FUCKING JOKE.

mamoa draws zero dimes

It's actually weirder than that, since it's white female + Samoan male couple + her preexisting black kids

J U S T
U
S
T

Attached: 1552422681276.jpg (1200x900, 56.23K)

so are the kids his or not?

The kids are absolutely not Moamoa's. He pulled a Joseph and married a pregnant woman who wandered into town. The woman was pregnant by a black guy who travels the world getting women pregnant with sighted children, so clearly they had no post-orgasm relationship.

this is one weird af timeline we're in