Lannister, Targaryen, Baratheon, Stark, Tyrell... they're all just spokes on a wheel. This one's on top...

>Lannister, Targaryen, Baratheon, Stark, Tyrell... they're all just spokes on a wheel. This one's on top, then that one's on top, and on and on it spins, crushing those on the ground.
>It's a beautiful dream - stopping the wheel. You're not the first person who's ever dreamt of it.
>I'm not going to stop the wheel, I'm going to break the wheel.

Attached: dany and imp.jpg (970x546, 140.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l2ppLtHbag4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AH BLAH BLAH
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Attached: 172a7e17-5b18-4e0d-922d-1e6e5853566e-varys-macall-b-polay-courtesy-of-hbo.jpg (970x546, 166.79K)

>tyrion just stopped being blonde

it's a good quote. good scene too, even if the show never did succeed in sticking the landing

doesn't nuking everyone she didn't like count as breaking the wheel?

Attached: 1584880806239.jpg (1155x960, 214.21K)

A bunch of crap that they thought sounded smart desu

Also, Tryrion is just not blond anymore because we need to show that he is a good goy

>I'm not going to stop the wheel, I'm going to break the wheel
>but only after I clamber on top of it with a step stool made from the burnt corpses of my enemies

he used to have the same golden hair as cersei did when he was in king's landing. cersei + tyrion + tywin scenes were peak /got/

>We're not going to finish the show, We're going to break the show

Attached: 960x0.jpg (960x748, 83.52K)

pic

Attached: Tryion-HBO.jpg (630x480, 194.11K)

Well, what else would that mean. She WAS a foreign usurper that brought an army of castratos and rapists, there was no way people would accept her. Her ancestor was insane king that tried to burn everybody to death and first thing she did was to start burning people to death.

>cersei + tyrion + tywin scenes were peak /got/
this
youtube.com/watch?v=l2ppLtHbag4

same with his bro jaime

Attached: jaimehair.jpg (1200x800, 141.06K)

You guys don't understand, it's because bad things happen in GoT and so it gets darker and dirtier, it's probably a bit thematically powerful for you though.

why do actors agree to do those cringe skits

>A bunch of crap that they thought sounded smart desu
Game of Thrones is a stupid persons idea of a smart show.

ah yes we must make all characters wear black leather so the audience would get that WE SERIOUS NOW

Attached: bdsm sisters.jpg (500x591, 42.95K)

Reminder that all of the endings were Martin's endings.

what a crock of shit

It's the stupid persons idea of smart fantasy book.

forget this boring trash, it's just a fantasy rip off of DUNE

he will likely change things if he stays alive, he's done that multiple times already just check the original 1993 draft he made where arya and jon have fake incest sex

Attached: 1582672222371.jpg (535x800, 64.44K)

not arya killin snow hitler or dany hearing bells - ol fatty mcfatfat just told them "bran becoms wizerd king jon is prison warden dany kookooclock jaime cercei die together"

So thats what they filmed, word for word (cause they're retards).

Attached: 1580690720038.png (828x407, 434.36K)

>he will likely change things
He won't finish it, because the 2016 elections broke him. Out of all the writing libs like King or Rowling, he had by far the worst meltdown of them all.
Reminder that he posted that the latest book goes into editorial phase three months before the November.

in 50 years seasons 5-8 will be considered a misunderstood masterpiece

Attached: khaleesi.jpg (427x640, 35.7K)

>Out of all the writing libs like King or Rowling, he had by far the worst meltdown of them all.
what? I wanna read his meltdown did he rant on his blog or sth?

Probably because the open borders shit will ensure that the IQ of people will be so low that they will never think there is anything wrong with artillery in the front of the walls and cavalry charges into complete darkness.

Theres a difference between an outline and excecution and they definitely left out everything that would have involved stannis little finger and bran

Post Emilia

Yes, he posted it on his blog, it was legit sperg-out, nearly incoherent. It pretty much explained his weird behavior in regards to the Hugo awards.
If you saw Dan Harmon screaming on a convention stage about 130 million nazis in the US, that was still nothing.
Since then Martin didn't put out any word about the book for good two years since then, I suspect that he scrapped it.

Link

a bloo bloo my mindless killing machine of a baby died and my nephew won't fuck me anymore

>cringe
fag. i like it

>efinitely left out everything that would have involved stannis little finger and bran

I agree, but i suspect that the result would indeed be the same. Stannis does seem like someone who would under most extreme circumstances consider sacrificing that which he most loves in the name of duty, Littlefinger getting outplayed by Sansa because he was always a cuck for stark women also sounds plausible, and if you know his books, you know that Bran becoming the king is exactly the kind of Shamalan tier twist he puts in the ending of each of his book.

she should have gone with the guy who would have obeyed when she demanded a dicking

Attached: not.handsome.png (500x727, 647.38K)

Search for it on his blog. I am big fan so I read it right when he put it out. don't know if he still has it.

if martin is a hardcore progressive feminist liberal then why doesn't he he put that progressive narrative into his work?

It signifies his defiance of his family name, it’s like poetry it rhymes

hopefully book jorah will get over her and returns home, gets his father's sword and battles the others. the last we saw him with the second sons he seemed hopeful again

Attached: 6574839394.jpg (501x625, 60.97K)

>he had by far the worst meltdown of them all.
He'll finish it in jail along with the rest of the NAMBLA coterie infesting the Hugos from time immemorial

Attached: president pussygrabber.png (708x511, 44.24K)

doesn't seem that bad to me, he's not even saying he'll go live in canada or stuff like that

Stannis doesn’t have to do anything you tard, he left his wife who zealously believes Melisandre and hates his daughter, his daughter, and Melisandre at The Wall. It’s gonna happen while he is down fighting the Batte of Ice, whatever the result is

the norf remembers

Attached: 1583487646345.png (924x859, 132.93K)

Cutest psycho

Attached: 09DEF2CA-ACE4-4E8D-8B73-78A3986D9736.png (716x927, 596.48K)

never saw the sun, shining so bright
never saw things, going so right

Attached: 19387234453.jpg (700x1184, 228.12K)

debatable

Does snekfu count as a psycho?

stop reminding me how bad this show became

I stopped watching after Tywin's deaht, Stannis won.

For you

Attached: 680E2CEA-987B-4689-AB09-7308F517501D.jpg (3840x2160, 979.35K)

Attached: nedladdning.jpg (293x172, 8.06K)

>arya and jon have fake incest sex
haha what a crazy concept, do you happen to know the exact part this happens?

The original was a rough outline of everything, I don’t think it was like a scene you could read

RIP

Attached: got horse.jpg (704x597, 63.29K)

When did this happen? I never finished GoT

>show-jorah dies without getting even a sniff of pussy in all 8 seasons
at least book jorah got to fuck a white hair look-alike. they did my boy dirty

season 2. sandor pops out of nowhere to kill all the dudes and doesn’t even rape her, very confusing

>decimated

How to spot a hack instantly. The dems were thrashed, throttled, destroyed, not reduced by a factor of ten.

I swear that grrm is just some coomer that browses Yas Forums and /tg/ and now refuses to work because he has enough savings and neetbucks to play idolm@ster all day

Jon was wrong. Dany was right.

bran becoming king will be KINO in the books though

this guy looked up the meaning of a word and gets so excited when he sees someone using it wrong because he now gets to prove his perceived superiority over them. faggot.