Harry Potter would be better if you swapped the gender of all characters

Harry Potter would be better if you swapped the gender of all characters.

Attached: 1478900425961.jpg (1195x1272, 968.66K)

It'd be better if everyone were trans and genderless.

I want to fuck that dark lord

>smug know-it-all constantly talks down to his female peers
“No!”

I bet Draco would be hot as shit

Attached: 1478899186361.jpg (800x700, 138.25K)

Damm Voldermort looks like that?!!!!

All girls. I don't want any disgusting males in my magical yuri show.

This

Female hands typed this.

Absolutely not

Horrific art style straight off of tumblr

Maybe for coombrains. But male Hermione does seem based.

>Harry Potter would be better if you swapped the gender of all characters.

I don't know. the typical YA trio is guy-guy-girl.

Genderswapping Harry Potter would make it girl-girl-guy, and audiences dont seem to go for that. I think the girls who read YA like the one-girl, two-guys dynamic since it gives them a character to project themselves into and then lets them toy with the choice of which guy they prefer. Girls seem to like that.

Guys could go either way. In a guy-guy-girl trio, the guy sees himself and his buddy, plus the gf. In a girl-girl-guy, the guy sees himself and his harem.

Why is Wormtail still a dude

I think that's supposed to be the Tim Burton goth girl.

Who are the bottom three? Fem-neville on the left, Luna on the right. Who's the middle? Ginny?

>Snape as a girl
That makes the backstory even stranger, somehow. Would Lily be a dude in this scenario or is Snape just a lesbian?

Good point. Can't remember the last time I saw the guy outnumbered in a friend group outside of anime.

This lol. Imagine if the guy was the only talented/smart one in the class, tumblr would hate it.

>It's that gloomy faggot Snape!

Attached: e8e3a83ff49f72e7cbc19e723a520bfd.jpg (1400x1875, 235.09K)

>girl james a spunky tomboy
I think they kind of missed the point of the character

>Harriet
Unironically an improvement, would watch

>that Bellatrix and Voldemort
Good shit

In retrospect this makes Harry fucking her best friends younger brother kind of fucked up.

Even if you gender swapped the characters it would still be the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 1473063744424.jpg (1623x2886, 1.27M)

>not changing it to girl wizard

I would read this just to see if it works

the visiting French school would be all cute blonde twinks

>two bumbling morons who just happens to have everything hand to them
>the actual brain&courage keeping them together
The main trio should have been swapped at least. Also Malfoy for other reason...

>it's a tranny thread

>No socks

Yum

Yeah, Harry Potter is basically a genderflipped princess/Twilight self-insert story anyway.

Eveyybody talking about Femfoy, are you actually IMAGINING the fem twims? Twin pale tall redheads that are chill and funny to boot, that's fucking hot

It wouldn't be called Harriet Potter, as the parents would have to be gender swapped too, meaning it's Harriet Evans now.

But then Lily's maiden name would change too and would no longer be Evans. It's easier to just keep the same last names rather than enter the logic of switching names up the whole family tree

>female nevil
>dorky kinda chubby girl in the first movies
>gradually blooms into a big tiddy qt

Muh dick.

Attached: 1584591411942.png (500x497, 277.21K)

>Draca Malfoy

Attached: me likey.jpg (580x563, 236.46K)

Most of modern kids/teen/manchildren trash would. All those character already written with traits subverted by gender.

Female weasley twins make my dick hard

>Would Lily be a dude in this scenario or is Snape just a lesbian?
YES

>the bulgarian school would be all slavic thick/muscled girls

It's actually pretty good.

>whole fucking school of javelin throwers and pole vaulters
Hell yeah.

>dat Malfoy

Attached: 1475877999326.jpg (467x600, 52.49K)

>Their entire school life revolves around handling poles
user, I...

Attached: 36002740_10156338941537432_3598258561899036672_n~2.png (585x509, 6.89K)

Well they are also training hard to use 10+'' "wands" daily.

based die was cast poster

this. why isn't there more yuri-friendly media in the west?

roasties would lose their shit.

sounds way better than what we got

>femcels cant come up with intersting female characters so they resort to headcanon
color me surprised

Attached: HET 1954.jpg (278x400, 31.67K)

Girl James and Sirius should switch, James was a total Chad

>interesting characters

Ron just looks like a boy in drag.

dis

Those are the worst.

>tfw no Rule 63 HP by the manga team that made Jitsu wa Watashi wa

Attached: draco.jpg (183x275, 7.35K)

>Imagine female lucius

Wew

God I want to fuck Ronette

I read some post here that described how Harry’s “heroes journey” is much more akin to a female fantasy. The gist of it is that Harry earns none of his success, he inadvertently kills Voldemort and thus gains instant fame. He is loved by almost all and those who do not are at least envious of him. He is special for circumstances outside of his control. If I remember correctly he isn’t even very good at his studies save for defense against the dark arts.

Made for mudblood cock.