I've been told it's equivalent of a mild flue

I've been told it's equivalent of a mild flue

Attached: img-snap09624.jpg (1200x594, 48.44K)

*cough cough*

>3,400 deaths? Not great, not terrible.

Attached: 32gybt.png (938x679, 359.58K)

>3.6% mortality rate

Attached: ad5NnN9_460s.jpg (460x460, 28.49K)

It is, unless you have another 3 underlying conditions or are fucking 80.

Thanks for your expert opinion, doc! Enjoy your Red Robin!

>36 new cases
>we only have 36 ki-
>36, not great not terrible

Just drink your vitamin c retard

>mild flue
?

Attached: diagram-with-labels.png (1200x1200, 639.5K)

Where I live, testing is only done if you have travelled or been in close contact with someone who has travelled. So by definition all of the cases are travel related. They aren't officially acknowledging community spread.

Where do you live

They aren't testing everyone, they're gave us the number they had.

10% of the US population has diabetes. 14% are smokers.

Dog bless Ameriga! More corn syrup pls

I don't give a shit about America. They can all die for all i care.

>muh corn syrup

Whassamatter? Got inflammation from bad vibes in corn syrup? Try burning some sage. Read more food babe/mother jones science.

>I don't give a shit about America. They can all die for all i care.

So you're a Democrat?

but trump told me it was a hoax and now he's taking it seriously? wtf happened? did he lied? how did liberals know it was bad before we did bros?

>it's just a double pneumonia bro shake it off

Reminder 9% of Americans have no health insurance.

I heard if you get a second pneumonia it cancels the first one out

Incredible how it was a Republican who cut pandemic support and you have the balls to say that now.

Damn, 91% of Americans have health insurance? That's pretty amazing.

>nuh uh you

They just really don't care. Politics is sports to them. It's about "winning", not actually having a competent government. They've aligned themselves to Trump and will double down on him until they literally die.

Based and truthpilled. Fuck happooners

The exact opposite is happening right now, though. Everyone is buying into the hype.

What's hilarious is I don't like Trump, but you faggots are so obsessed with him you have to pretend I do so you don't feel the cognitive dissonance between reality and your leftypol media programming.

Republicans hate government in general. Some situations, such as this one, require government. If you don't believe in government, you cannot govern.

You spend way too much time online getting your political feed from anonymous schizos.

>33 years later there will be a Documentary about the US Government ignoring the dangers Covid-19 Virus.

Who will play Drumpf?

And that’s why Americans are fucked.

And that 91% is getting charged all kinds of administrative costs even if the test itself is “free”

>I don't like Trump, but Democrats are evil
Without ACA protections, coronavirus testing wouldn't be free. Republicans are running this country into the fucking ground, I fail to see how the Democrats could do worse.

>muh free healthcare for illegals
Because politicians never make campaign promises and then don't keep them, right?

Why are incels so obsessed with US politics?

>no u

Which means 90% of the US population, who are diseased in more ways than one...

Attached: 1581627743722.jpg (264x286, 19.69K)

It makes them feel important. It's sports for shut-in loners, since political reality rarely affects their physical lives. But now that it actually does, the cope is off the charts as they're coming to grips with the fact that their support of a proto-Alzheimers narcissist that doesn't listen to the experts might actually have negative consequences in a time of genuine crisis.

Way to prove his point

The cope in your posts is sad. Instead of admitting Democrats hate America, you have to sperg out whatabouting and deflecting all over the place. It makes your insecurity really obvious.

Whatever

Corona Virus is the West's Chernobyl.

Yes, yes...... YOU are the sane and stable one here, it's everyone else who's crazy!

>deflecting
You don't even have an argument to deflect except hurr durr trump bad dems bad. No, you. Neck yourself, troll.

Imagine being this delusional

1/10

People who whine about illegals getting medical coverage are the kind of people who think it’s somehow cheaper if people only seek medical help when they’re literally brought to the emergency room, i.e. when you need exponentially more expensive treatments and services, potentially for a an extended periods of time as your condition is so bad that they cannot just discharge you the next day, and don’t understand that during situations like pandemics it will just allow spreading of the virus go unconfined because the people can’t go get tested and know they’re infectious.

Ok

Haha, you sure showed that user!

You have to go back

Any proof of this?

I'm just not an American

>only thing republicans do policy-wise is tax cuts
>oh no it went wrong yet again!

And fat to boot

Seriously. And now they're talking about bailouts for industries that used that money for buybacks. What the fuck?

He is right

Any proof of this?

I wish he would just let the corporations implode and tank the global economy. That's what a non-Nazi would do.

Corporations are going to implode no matter what. The economy is all debt. When are you going to wake up to the downturn? Throwing more money around isn't going to solve anything.

Take him to the infirmary, he's delusional

Corporations pocketed the tax cuts chiefly in terms of stock buybacks, which benefited corporate level officers and high level investors. They did nothing productive with that money, such as investment in research or equipment, and now the stock market is wiped out. It was literally a massive waste of money. But in 10 years the retards will be calling for tax cuts yet again as the only thing they can agree on because they're just "gibs" in a suit.

Chernobyl 3: Yellowstone Caldera.
Directed by Ugugug
Sound by Rock Bang Loud
Lighting by Magic Hot Thing Born On Dry Wood
Starring: Idris Elba

Let me try again:

>>only thing republicans do policy-wise is tax cuts

Any proof of this? PROOF?

Would you rather tax companies creating jobs so steeply they stop creating jobs? Your freebies aren't realistic.

Disprove that claim.

Oh so you're one of those bad faith retards, whatever, keep posting and tell yourself you "won" the internet argument. I hope corona doesn't hit you too badly user.

It's the only important legislation the GOP got passed during the Trump administration.

Yeah, I remember Occupy Wall Street too. You didn't understand economics then and haven't bothered to learn anything about economics since. Keep on preaching like an expert, though. It's adorable.

name one person you know that died
literally no one can

LOL you knew you couldn't prove the lies you're spouting so you rage quit. Like pottery

Moving the goalposts without providing any evidence. Amazing.

"I-it's adorable!"
Stop treating politics like a sport