Be honest Yas Forums

Have you adopted the mannerisms or at least tried to immitate any characters from film and/or television?

Attached: 1552344151415.jpg (1920x1080, 348.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vnug6i5SkQQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Mfw I adopted Don Draper persona 10 years ago after watching the show and reading Ayn Rand.
>3 years in I realized I was an alcoholic.
>went hippie for 3 years.
>in between jobs rewatched Madmen.
>back to being Draper now, got married last year.

Attached: C588300E-7511-4A1F-BCAE-39612E6232FC.jpg (639x480, 36K)

So you're telling me that LARPing actually works?

I'm more of a Pete Campbell

Sometimes, partially

I got really into Woody Allen in high school and definitely adopted some of his mannerisms when it comes to talking and telling stories. I also became fixated on teenage girls.

Attached: Woody Allen.jpg (620x390, 33.84K)

I didn't mean to, but I adopted the mannerisms and ideology of warger from fargo season 3

I try to walk like Mike when I want to feel cool.

Attached: BasedCallSaul.png (3465x2048, 732.62K)

Yep and it works but won't if you are fat or ugly

Attached: 24onceupon1-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600-v2.jpg (1600x900, 282.8K)

I started smoking

Every time I rewatch Spartacus I'll spend the next few weeks referring to people I don't like as Romans and dropping the occasional, "Jupiter's cock." It's done nothing for my physique, though.

no. im not a child

i wouldn't say I consciously tried to be like him, but I did see a lot of myself in him. Mostly the bad parts though.

I feel like I learned a lot from Mad Men, particularly how to be more assertive in confrontational situations.

I imitate Larry David. Life is going pretty, pretty, pretty good.

It inspired me to go to their hairdresser.

>t. teen

prob wasn't the best decision....

Attached: 1873465872.jpg (1080x743, 85.77K)

I shaved when I was watching the Sopranos. I thought it I could pull off being a hairlet and a fat fuck like Gandolfini but then on the bus to school I overheard some people saying I looked just like the fat kid from Two And A Half Men.

Attached: real human bean.jpg (1304x567, 263.97K)

i wave my hands around and attempt to imitate Saul's eloquency

Attached: file.png (970x546, 370.73K)

He's my role model in every aspect of life.

Attached: 760_the_shrek.jpg (300x460, 19.43K)

sadly, when i was 14y i thought austin powers was the shiz and i totaly tuned in to his vibe, but then that got looking all super goofy for a while

I used to swear like I was McNulty from the Wire, jokingly, saying things like "What the fuck did I do?" in his fake Baltimore accent. It sort of leached.
This girl at work asked when I moved from here New Jersey, which bugged me so much I had to focus on my vocal mannerisms to ensure I didn't sound like a filthy urbanite dago/mick. I cringe at myself to this day.

I do that thing Rust Cohle does where he gropes the back of his pants when he sits down

Attached: house.jpg (287x400, 17.77K)

"unintentional" cases of this are the most fascinating to me. tell me more

I remember being 10 years old and daydreaming on the school bus about killing terrorists in an Iron Man suit.

Also, I get very quippy around good friends and I like/want to help people

Attached: tony stark.jpg (600x300, 19.98K)

Isn't that literally what "fake it 'til you make it" means?

>This girl at work asked when I moved from here New Jersey
kek

I think you mean "sneed it 'til you feed it"

Yeah...

I'm literally PRing characters from this film all the time.
When I try to be chill,l I play the dude.
When I try to be aggressive, I'm Walter
When I just try to get over the day without drawing any attention, I try to be Donny

Attached: hero_Big-Lebowski-image.jpg (1200x500, 100.91K)

I breezed through the first 4 seasons of Mad Men in fact, convinced myself to do sales, got drunk one day and emailed this sales recruiter dude, and here I am 3 months later, on my 5th week on the job as a sales development rep

I have turned into uncle Rico from Napoleon Dynamite although I can't say I was actively trying to.

what are you selling tho

Whenever I watch the Bourne movies, I basically become Jason user. I'm 300lbs but I bet I could be a secret government agent. It's all muscle.

If that means in the end you get to fuck off to a lucrative gig via private jet with your based and hot wife then no complaints.

I changed my morning routine and have a really good time paying whores to eat each other's ass.

Attached: OIP.gtaFKiDXEJePILUYkEbx7wHaD4.jpg (474x248, 13.9K)

Yeah first time I watched Sopranos I binged the fuck out of it, like 4 or 5 hours/eps a day straight through and I definitely became a bit more Italian. My last name is Italian to begin with so I guess that's how I justified it? It was pretty subtle things but I just remember wanting to be more Italian and mimicking some of those mobsters thinking they were so cool. It's really embarrassing to think about now.

Where do you find these whores and how much do they cost?

it hardware; we're an it reseller, get strong pricing on hp and dell enterprise hardware stuff. theyre having me at 100 dials/day minimum, so 500 fucking dials i gotta put in weekly to talk to nerds about computers essentially and have them agree to speak with our account executives.

I do the Paulie pointing thing. Also the handwave thing that Paulie always does when he says "getthefuckouttahere". And to think of it I also the the "OHHHH" like when something is suprising or as a greeting. I'm not even american I'm from east europe.

Attached: 1487270702532.jpg (377x325, 27.02K)

I'm a South European and lots of my teachers did the Paulie thing. I don't think it's exclusively an Italian American Mobster thing.

I'll always be thankful to Paul Walker. He showed an entire generation of white guys how to appropriately interact with nonwhite people in 2000's America when we actually had to begin giving a shit about their opinions and desires. Whenever I have to meet a black or Latino person, I always just start acting like Paul Walker and everything's fine and I feel much more calm and confident about being a white male and for a brief minute when we bump fists, it's like slavery and colonization and smallpox never even happened and I can just enjoy a nice Corona with friends.

>Corona
Wonder what the virus will do, if anything to corona beers reputation.

Stale pasta. Post some Jakob.

Yes, my personality is roughly 50% Jed Bartlett from The West Wing, 20% Stannis from GoT, 20% Driver from Drive and 10% Senku from Dr. Stone .

People often assume I'm intelligent, know what I'm doing and am in control of the situation. If only they knew the truth.

Bro I've read this exact comment before. Are you a bot?

based

>what are pastas
Lurko moar.

fuck Hamm, because of his performance I furrow my brow a fuckton more

I often stand like this when standing in rooms with people. Its helpped me a lot with my anxiety and makes me feel more powerful. It actually works as people seem more receptive to me and listen when i suggest things.

Attached: download.jpeg-2.jpg (300x168, 6.74K)

really?

>Cant even wash my face without imagining piano music, a good morning routine and repeating digits anymore

no

Yes, makes you seem to be a big guy

for whom?

It's a classic power stance of authority, user.

Just go to /lgbt/ and check the anime girls/tranny there

I'm a combo of don draper, mcnulty and tony soprano. Whichever one gets me what i want in a given situation.

I miss when these threads had lots of funposts. Modern Yas Forums is so boring.

Yes really, do it sometimes it works.
Faggot you dont know.

UUUU

I can’t do Draper but I put on a Tony mask quite a lot.

After watching Mad Men I started to frequent classier bars and dressing a bit nicer. It got expensive though so I just went back to my regular places.

I do this at work. The Ed Chambers thing from Silicon Valley? Since I started doing it I've become much more productive at work.
youtube.com/watch?v=vnug6i5SkQQ

You sound unstable

So he nailed the Don Draper act then

jesus christ shut the fuck up you zoomer retard

>watch Sherlock
brit accent, speak in a soft, calm and intelligent voice
>watch Friday
nig nog talk for god knows how long

Attached: 1579675119970.jpg (640x632, 211.7K)