Uhh, if anyone, like, sees my dubs and gets...uhh, can you tell them to, like, come home. I really, like, miss them...

Uhh, if anyone, like, sees my dubs and gets...uhh, can you tell them to, like, come home. I really, like, miss them, uhh...heh

Attached: v3imagesbinf53ba5c5b8983bb7a32d333d449f12e0-z0atik90vrhs7u963t2_ct768x610.jpg (768x610, 22.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Vancouver_Stanley_Cup_riot
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3XCI3iKNx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nailed it

Attached: 2A150BAA-314F-4746-9E39-733CA626DE03.gif (245x200, 986.72K)

Attached: 1583537720351.gif (480x356, 3.68M)

Based

Maybe the other woman was crazy in bed or did anal or something, maybe then I could understand his motive as a fellow coomer.

first

test

>Maybe the other woman was crazy in bed or did anal or something
Uh, user...

Do Americans really kill their wife and kids for some bussy?

His wife was a huge cunt who gave him orders for everything at all time and put his money into a ponzi scheme. Life isn't black and white, he wasn't a basic coomer. He probably has had enough with society already.

Every American talks like this.

Wasn't his wife a MLM "work for yourself" retard?

hey uh, watch that rude 'tude, dude

Yes, she was that kind of retard. Added to that, she also made bad investments. Pretty sure this guy already felt improned in his life way before going to jail.

He's hot i wish he'd murder my family

How shitty is your family?

he literally could’ve just disappeared with the ugly gf instead of killing his family

My mom once made me finish my vegetables when i was like 5, so there's that

Think he just wanted to murder, didn't he later say he wanted to murder his gf too? He was just too stupid to get away with it.

I know your mom, she's a whore.

>didn't he later say he wanted to murder his gf too
Really funny if true. The stupid bitch probably thought she was special.

Listen, fuck face, he murdered his two little girls for no reason. Not just the wife.

So go end your life now, thanks.

He was into anal.

I wonder if he is getting raped endlessly in prison for what he has done to his baby girls though. That'd be justice.

>So go end your life now, thanks.
Make me, sensitive faggot. But oh I forgot, you're too busy crying about random little girls to learn how to fight or use a gun.
By the way his daughters had no future with such a fucked up mom, he did them a favor.

she wasnt just a cunt she was absolutely ANNOYING. she was one of those people who would record videos of herself and talk to the camera like she had thousands of people who watched her. she was like fucking addicted to social media. in all the pictures he was forced to be in you could see it slowly slipping away. now im not saying murder the bitch but this guy hated her so deeply it drove him insane. honestly i would just divorce her and try to get custody of the kids.

so you mean she was a modern woman?

Too many average guys get married to awful bitches just to avoid lifelong loneliness. They only discover too late that this life is even worse.

post nichol lewds you fags

Attached: 122343254325.jpg (3024x4032, 1.35M)

A perfect butterface.

MOAAAAR COOOOOM

Attached: 1341341234134.jpg (3024x4032, 1.37M)

Attached: 12312213124.jpg (306x551, 40.23K)

Attached: 12321421412.jpg (3024x4032, 1.53M)

thicc

Attached: 124124214124.jpg (3024x4032, 1.25M)

Imagine the smell

I'd shove my nose so deep in her asshole. I'd make her brap right into my sinuses

>killing your family for this

low test speaking

Attached: 2213124214.jpg (4000x3000, 945.35K)

>le edgyboy

>Brainlet: “Yeah look this isn’t working out, I want a divorce”
>Galactic brain: *kill your entire family but don’t even try to hide it just so you can spend more time fucking some side piece you’re going to get bored of*

based assbro
actually, her tits are great too, so she's the best of both worlds

Attached: 13242342314.jpg (1334x1031, 338.64K)

What?

Nice body but nothing special. Certainly not worth killing your family and living the rest of your life in solitary or with the other child murderers and rapists for the rest of your life.

>ugly
literal FAGGOT

Attached: FOAD.jpg (1800x1200, 832.68K)

Checkum

fake tits cant be great son

my wife hasnt let me do anal in 4 years guys
is it time?

Wow, I bang better looking girls than this and I’m much uglier than him. I guess psychopaths really are the truest retards.

100 sure he would've killed his family even without meeting this ugly bitch with fake tits.

>get married
>your wife doesn't want sex anymore
Nice.

Anal is over rated. I’ve done it a ton of times and it’s really nothing special. It’s hotter in fantasy than it is in reality. Also 7 times out of 10 it smells funky. Even if she’s super clean.

checked, and very impressive

Attached: 314314234.jpg (3024x4032, 1.02M)

Even in my shit tier city, there's at least 3 hotter girls with better asses than her at my gym at any given time.

Pretty stupid of him desu. I could kind of understand kill your wife and children if you were also going to kill yourself, but to kill them just so you could fuck some roasty is just dumb. It is pretty crazy though how people convince themselves that they can get away with it, I don't know how you delude yourself into genuinely thinking you wouldn't get caught.

If his fat neighbor watched his surveillance tapes more often, maybe he could have saved those little girls before they were strangled to death

The worst part was the hypocrisy

Did the other woman get jailed as well?

He would have just seen his neighbor drive away with his daughters (alive) in the car, that in itself isn't suspicious.

if he had shut his dumb trap and lawyered up he would be scott free still porking that sweet ass, dayum

Attached: 353653453654.jpg (306x408, 39.37K)

The smell is the best part faggot

No, because she cooperated with police. They checked out her computer and they only found searches related to dating a separated man and how to do anal

Not a chance. He was literally the only suspect and they had mountains of evidence because he's an idiot.

No, he wouldn't have. The camera footage and his total lack of care in committing the crime did him in, he was a total retard.

If he dropped the daughters off at grandmothers and killed only his wife, nobody would care.

Is that Vancouver Canada? Whats the context, riot at a Canucks game?

Yup - 2011 Vancouver Stanley Cup riot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Vancouver_Stanley_Cup_riot

Me in the back

Attached: manfaceaua.jpg (600x693, 55.96K)

>mountains of evidence
all circumstantial if the dumbass had taken the fourth and didn't let the cops with cadaver dogs inside without a warrant
see: the fucking mccanns

He's getting ass fucked at least once a week in prison because he didn't have the balls to end his life. At some point, you have to accept that it's over.

They had the surveillance cameras you moron. They could have easily gotten a warrant in minutes.

circumstantial evidence is still evidence

Seriously. I want to know how he thought the investigation would go.

which only had a field of vision for the garage door exit; a potential kidnapper could have took them out another way

>Throwing this away for life in prison.
What a dumb bastard

No reason to kill gods angels. Anyone that harms blue eyed blonde aryans deserve punishment. But in all honesty i dont really care i mean those females wouldve grown up to fuck niggers because this is america and we just love race mixing. Also caring about a strangers dead lolis and wife is beyond pathetic i mean you cant even rape them anymore

>the video where his girl sings my daddy is my hero
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3XCI3iKNx4

>His wife was a huge cunt
And his daughters and the one she had in the oven? They deserved to die because his wife was annoying? Fuck you.