The character is a Neo-Nazi super soldier who’s been gender-swapped for the TV show

They turned neo nazi ùale hero into a woman played by a jewess

Attached: 1583780925568.png (800x1128, 1.36M)

she thicc

cry more faggot

>Titseriffic
>Hipserific
>Camel Toerific
>Asserific
= Coomerific

she's insanely attractive. I am not mad. also the Boys comic is trash and I don't mind fucking over the source material

They gender swapped her so she can get BLACKED

>"Kripke said Stormfront’s origins have been changed to better reflect white nationalism in the 21st century. Instead of being a literal Nazi who was created in the 1940s, she’s a product of the alt-right’s ability touse the internetto recruit, control, and manipulate. The truth about her thoughts, feelings, opinions, and background will be revealed as we get to know the character better—showing how white nationalism canlurk under the surface."

>"And, while it might seem strange that a female character whom Cash called “a feminist” is being used to display modern alt-right views—given how that community is largely male andbelieves in submissive roles for women—Kripke said it’s an intentional choice. After all, the Heartland Institute tried to push thatclimate denialist teenager(who not-so-coincidentally turned out to support awhite nationalist) as an anti-Greta Thunberg. Using women and people of color as props to promote bigoted agendas is nothing new.".

She'll fuck blacks

Attached: ayacash.jpg (802x606, 88.27K)

Aryan or Jew, she mogs the slag who plays Supergirl (looks like a Karen now) so fucking hard its not even funny lmao.

kek

If they wanted to be super accurate she'd turn out to be a zionist shill.

Holy shit these people are so deluded.
By the way, the “white nationalist” the right Greta endorsed (aka quoted) was Stefan Molyneux. Who isn’t a White

I've always believed Jewish women are the most beautiful

Attached: sterling.jpg (1280x720, 72.07K)

Meant to type “who isn’t a White Nationalist. But here we are anyways

What do you mean, she was so cute in S1 she can't possibly look that ba-oh no no no no no

Attached: Erin-Moriarty---2020-Screen-Actors-Guild-Awards-10.jpg (1360x2042, 154.46K)

what's this hairline called?

What's wrong with her eyes?

Incels on suicide watch

They're not staring up from my lap

No

Attached: IMG_5469.jpg (1490x990, 494.8K)

Fucked to death by a black guy on national tv with the final shot being a star of David necklace that falls out of her costume. Calling it.

would lowkey bang most of them

imagine the smell

RENT FREE

The girl in the back and the one second from right are not bad, give them some decent clothes and lose a little weight and they'd be solid qts. And I would still bang vmost of them except maybe the conehead.

Not Sexy Enough

Soulless, coal-black jew eyes.

>she's insanely attractive
What? She looks like your typical ugly kike. Someone post her side profile

Oh nice, we won't get the scene where Love Sausage and the gang beat him up to a pulp. Dumbasses.

And a fucking paid fed informant

I wanna kiss her little mole

>"Using women and people of color as props to promote bigoted agendas is nothing new.".
So wait, they're racist because they don't have minorities and women, but they're racist because they have minorities and women?

This ladies and gentlemen is the deranged mind of someone who browses Yas Forums too much

They vary in quality.

Attached: hadascohen__~1581526104~2242325947914407199_515785576.jpg (1080x1350, 147K)

>Using women and people of color as props to promote bigoted agendas is nothing new.
But doesn't the left do the exact same thing? Like Greta herself is a good example of this.

Can't wait

Take a stroll through Yas Forums sometime it gets much worse and low-IQ than that

Why is it the alt-right is simultaneously a bunch of man children in their parents basements and also a bunch of master class manipulators who are able to brainwash entire masses of people with the power of memes?

What is this bodytype called?

I would wife the SHIT out of that sweetheart second from the right.

MEH, BTW is this the show that only shows naked men in every episode?
Why am I going to watch this shit?

holy shit she looks like god

Peaches and pears

no she's not

voluptuous

Perfection

only baldies obsess over other peoples harilines

god

Captian mommy.

babbymaker

sure thing baldie

No she's the real deal and definitely not an astroturfed plant

Attached: greta-svante-618x487.jpg (618x487, 42.81K)

That's different because the causes are good so its natural they're propelled to the front because they're powerful and brave.

Because Hitler was a vegan who only ever ate sausage and was an anti-drug dope fiend gay womanizing hypochondriac scat fetishist.

No political grooming going in here

Attached: greta-handler-1-618x425.png (618x425, 131.41K)

Her handler also said he opposes nuclear because despite it being clean it isn’t “anti-colonialist” (anti white) enough

She's a girl ALONE against the world

Attached: 152637345738.jpg (618x824, 85.61K)

>people shill their samethink on the twitter circlejerk
not sure what i'm supposed to see here.

it's obvious that netflix has some kind of plan for her that involves the mutt's law.

>muh evil nazi falls in love with black cock
or something like that.

i think it would be more powerful if she was nude. casting off the last vestiges of capitalism, her sweatshop clothing: this is human, as we come into the world.

>this amount of seething over a 17 year old literal autist

embarrassing

>Greta Thunberg. Using women and people of color as props to promote bigoted agendas is nothing new."

On the very cusp of self awareness here. Holy fuck my head is about to burst like a melon from this.