American jewish women faking russian accent for 2 hours

youtube.com/watch?v=rkaTt3cGClI

Attached: bq.jpg (480x360, 20.12K)

I'm russian and that is not how we speak your language

looks boring as fuck, the only good girl power movie and show was the original powerpuff girls

Seriously they either hire real russian women who have a natural accent or don't but I hate fake accent. They probably think they're doing some good acting. IT just sound like comedy. These women suck anyway. Rachel Weisz WTF?

This movie is pozzed as fuck. Natacha gets a nigger boyfriend as you can see on the right. Her brother is a fat disgusting alcoholic. Every other charcater is a badass woman, and you have the token negress with an afro the seize of a planet.

Attached: ESqvMg2U0AAxA41.jpg (1688x2500, 1.21M)

Even SJ is Jewish? It's so tiresome...

>her brother

Isn't that her dad?

noone gives a shit how russians speak, you are just comical bad guys

In this movie they are the heroes...

David Harbour is Captain Communism? He's not even hiding it, is he?

huh? that aint right

All the action stuff looks like it was recycled from the previous Avengers/Captain America movies. Bucky had a cybernetic hand, that's how he can scratch concrete. Natasha scratches that panel with her bare hands, it's fucking retarded.

Attached: hNksItza3J1Vvac4.webm (1280x712, 1.92M)

russians are going to cringe hard, aren't they?

Scarjo never attempted a russian accent in these flicks I don't think, which was a good idea considering Liz Olsen's was so bad she dropped it after one movie

I don't think they care. Hollywood have been shitting on russians since the cold war and you dn't hear them much, they know Hollywood isn't friendly.

>capeshit from disney
>expecting anything other than a trite cash grab with a bunch of Jews

You need help

Well concrete is stronger and harder than glass

I can't even begin to fathom how anyone can care about these movies.

She didn't scratch anything. The sparks clearly came from her boots.

>I'm done running
>We have to back to where it began
>What's the plan, that plan sucks
>this can't happen to anyone ever again
>*record scratch freeze frame* yup that's me, you're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation
>I made a lot of enemies before I was in the first movie
I know it's bottom of the barrel capeshit, but this is just embarrassing with how little they tried to make something worthwhile. It's like they want their product to be not good.

Try this with your hands

If I had her suit then sure.

Plot twist that it was Rachel Weisz all along, right?

Attached: Taskmaster-feat.jpg (1431x805, 146.55K)

>he's russian, so he's fat, drinks, has a beard, and bears a giant red star of soviets on his chest, in 2020.

it doesn't have to be good when every npc retard around will pay to see anything with the marvel logo slapped on it

I didn't think that Disney/Marvel would actually complete production on this pile of shit.
>"Let's take one of the most lifeless and dry characters in our decade-long action franchise, and give her an origin movie after the climatic event to which all the other movies led is over."
What's next: a movie where we get to watch Hawkeye peel potatoes for 3 hours, and it ends on a cliffhanger?

IIRC, she had one briefly in IM2, but I'm not going to rewatch that dumpster fire to confirm.

>he also was imprisoned in gulag
>gulag as institution was closed in 1960

Attached: Stranger-Things-Season-4-Hopper.jpg (1400x700, 77.42K)

The quips kill it, and you just know 50% of the movie will be like that

It's ironic they killed her in Endgame to make her look heroic and important and makes us beg to have more of her. But instead it just made her even more irrelevant.

Attached: 1564922822604.jpg (549x562, 52.86K)

I’ve heard rumors that Florence Pawg was packin a meaty tushy. True?

>they killed her in Endgame
I LOLed. I forgot that whole 3 stooges bit between her and Hawkeye happened.

I don't understand how these movies hold any weight anymore

It's all stupid bullshit that you know the main character is not only going to survive but going to be in n more films anyway

Movie is tracking to bomb they will blame on coronachan. Finally Americans starting to wake up and realize capeshit was a con and that Jews and Disney are greedy. Coronachan is a blessing. Marvel will never recover.

They're on the way out, the cinematic universe meme died with Endgame

Why the fuck does she have anal beads in her hands?

It was all about China. But Bob Iger vacated because Disney is out of gas

It's not an origin movie. It takes place after Civil war.

Looks better than Birds of shit

My mistake then. I just skimmed through the trailer with the sound off.

She never did a russian accent in any of the other movies, retard.
Also looks fucking kino.

If she doesn't take out the tits, then I'm not remotely interested. Jennifer Lawrence did in Red Sparrow, and even that didn't help.

when people will pay a billion dollars to see garbage, why bother making something good?

True. Happened with Joker.

captain communism looks cute
would fug for sure

*makes a billion dollars in your path*

It's all so tiresome.

>projecting 90 to 120 million opening

Lmao anyday now retard

why would a black widow have a giant afro hair

Looks cringe

Looks based

It's all so tiresome

>taskmaster
>tactical mask shit
yeah I pass

Who the fuck cares ruskie.
Jews and russians are rats, seeing them mocking eachother makes me laugh. Really shows who was right in WW2

OH NO, A J-J-JEW?!

>hire real russian women
Too white and conservative for modern Hollywood.

Attached: Obychnaya.zhenschina.e07.2018.WEB-DL.(1080p).Getty.mkv_snapshot_43.33.562.jpg (1858x932, 432.72K)

>Jennifer Lawrence did in Red Sparrow, and even that didn't help.
That's because we'd all basically seen her colonoscopy during the fappening. What else was there to see of hers? Scarlett did, however, whip out those saddlebags, along with some clam, a few years ago in a movie no one watched.

That isn't saying much.

Because representation is important. What are you, a nazi? I'm suprised there's no asian girl in the gang.

>and conservative

Attached: 1514532608020.png (364x329, 190.07K)

the only reason a character is allowed to wear a mask for more than 5 seconds without taking it off is to reveal that it's actually a woman later on

Capeshit should die already!

Why does every trailer have to end with a "funny" clip?

yep that's called cultural diversity representation