10 spritz of this and you are the freshest in the theater...

10 spritz of this and you are the freshest in the theater. You dont want people thinking youre poor because you dont smell good. What cologne you wear in the theater? I like to take it out in the middle of the movie for maximum freshness

Attached: 1mm17m.jpg (250x250, 6.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4channel.org/fa/thread/15059096#bottom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Too sweet scent for an eau de parfum, but absolutely fine for a deodorant stick.

Best choice coming through

Attached: product_v1_x1[1].jpg (445x445, 14.09K)

>why yes i do take part in middle-eastern gang rapes, how did you know?

wear this and the nearest 10/10 will start suckin u in the theater

Attached: la nuit.jpg (600x600, 29.41K)

first of all, 1 million is eau de toilette
second of all, what the hell does sweetness have to do with eau de parfum? EDP just means it's a higher concentration.

My go to

Attached: 51DjsTDnzrL._SL1200_.jpg (1000x1200, 35.69K)

Do low rent niggers really think their $20 Walmart version of colognes actually smell as nice or as long as the ones purchased at perfume counters?

For me, it's Axe Body Spray when it's on sale at Target, preferably a sampler that was put on sale with the price slashed in half. Ladies love a man who's good with money, and when I take them to see a movie with my promotional tickets that I got from an online coupon, they know that I'm going to break out the pennies for that small sized salted popcorn that I split the bill with them on, and that gets them all hot and bothered for when I take their virginity in the back of my 1998 Honda Civic in the parking lot hours later.

Attached: UTB86HxjPVfFXKJk43Otq6xIPFXaH[1].jpg (2000x2000, 978.85K)

Based

yes, they think smelling similar = longevity and quality

Voodoo

Attached: lynx.jfif.jpg (360x203, 15.51K)

I can smell their watered down version a mile away.

Basic bitches and broke ass niggers, kek.

Attached: 1582592355134.jpg (768x307, 48.09K)

no spray no lay my man

>of course I care about what people think of me in public

>i want to smell offensively bad in public because i am blackpilled

This stuff is $10 a bottle at Walmart. A girl took me to a Rocky Horror Picture show thing where everyone screams the lines and throws shit while the movie plays. I covered my entire body with half a bottle of this stuff and people next to me were literally gagging and some people even asked me to leave. I fucking hate the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Attached: 64324C31-0D79-4706-B59A-5A75D0DC3783.jpg (480x653, 38.39K)

i wear different types of cologne at two nights per week but you're kidding yourself if you dont think that pheromones are the best scent for a man to have. hit the gym daily

>he needs a cheap cologne to smell nice in public

Serge Lutens Muscs Kublaï Khän

Attached: SergeLutensMuscKoublaiKhanUseMe_grande.png (600x600, 201.52K)

Ive had that for 2 years, it's excellent, and nothing you say can change it. Lacoste Blanc and that bottle is all you'll ever need.

Only acceptable frag for kino

Attached: 5726D0AC-CAE5-4649-9AAC-5ED51E7D7952.jpg (375x500, 33.3K)

Just in case any of you guys wanna learn about fragrance, there’s an okay general on /fa/. Could use more regulars

boards.4channel.org/fa/thread/15059096#bottom

BASED

For me, it's Pi by Givenchy

Attached: Givenchy Pi.jpg (800x800, 96.17K)

Attached: 100-1.png (1000x1000, 91.62K)

I don't use fabric softener, my deodorant is odorless, and neither my shampoo nor hair conditioner has a scent. If I smell like anything it's the mint on my toothbrush or whatver I had for lunch, and I don't need it any other way.

Attached: toothpaste.jpg (640x640, 28.5K)

based

Attached: 1582262300568.jpg (1329x1429, 240.31K)

I bet your shit doesn’t stink either

what's the difference between eau de toilette, eau de parfum, cologne and an actual perfume? like where and when do I apply them?

The only good posts ITT.

This.
L'Homme & La Nuit de L'Homme are truly elder god colognes. Do yourselves a favor bros and get these.

Don't use fragrances: they just cover up the bad smells. I do own a thingy of Moschino Forever though, is that cool?

You spray any alcohol based fragrances directly on your scrotum.

Toilette is a less intense scent, meaning it wears out sooner and isn't as concentrated. Parfum is the opposite where it's of a higher concentration and a little goes a long way in terms of how much you'd use. Apply to your wrists, neck, and chest and don't just spray your clothes.

EDT, EDP, Cologne, and Parfum* just mean the concentration. Where and when you apply is up to you. I apply 2 sprays to both sides of neck and that’s it. Don’t be a sandnigger and sparys 10 times. 1-3 sprays are plenty

It’s the concentration. So eau de Cologne is the weakest and extrait de Parfum would be the strongest. In terms of how long it lasts and how far it projects. You can douse one cologne but only spray a little of Parfum

A fragrance thread now. What does Idris Elba wear

>no tom ford tobacco vanille
ask me how I genuinely know you are all poor

>TENG FROD
Ask me how I know your a flaming faggot

I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I

jej

>tom ford
dis nigga be gay and shiet

BASED

lmao, faggot

Pretty sure every rich black guy wears creed milliseme imperial

That's one of the shittiest Tom Fords. Was completely disappointed smelling that shit for the first time and getting nothing but a whiff of potpourri. Tobacco and vanilla characteristics smell great, but the Tom Ford iteration smells like complete shit. But hey it says Tom Ford on it and you're retarded so you must consoom.

YSL La Nuit Intense Eau de Parfum is the ideal going out cologne, and you don't need a lot of it at all. I've had so many compliments it's unreal.

Literally the only good smelling colognes I've noticed are on black guys, specifically a black guy who later went on to be arrested for homicide.

Egyptian musk

Friendly reminder to join us at /Frag Genera/ on /fa/ for more information and help with fragrances!

Attached: 9CD04E94-6218-4896-98F7-3A28F4E3180F.jpg (736x590, 91.04K)

shut the fuck up you weirdo cuck

>$50 for perfume
I just want to smell kind of nice without smelling like chemicals.

Based penny saving poster

truly /livingthelegend/

I stopped using perfumes when I realized it makes people sick

I even threw a girl out once because she smelled too much perfume
I couldnt breath sleeping next to her

Stick to Axe.

Depends on the genre
>Comedy
Rive Gauche, Chanel Allure Homme
>Sci-Fi
Narciso Rodriguez, Tuscan Leather
>Action/Thriller
Dior Fahrenheit, Lonestar Memories
>Horror
Encre Noire, Interlude Man
>Biopics
Chypre Palatin, Royal Oud
>Crime Drama
Italian Cypress, New York Intense
>Capeshit

Attached: 1576432992467.webm (1106x566, 630.85K)

I don't waste money on any of that shit. To wash i simply use soap and bicarbonate of soda. Hair products, a light dab of my own cum for a light hold and nutrients. For skincare I will sometimes exfoliate with coffee grounds.

You are wasting your money if you buy expensive chemical tratch.

Attached: o.52161.jpg (866x1000, 370.25K)

Fragrances* not perfume, brainlet.

it's actually just Sean John Unforgivable

based practical user, hottest post itt

Just use a good soap and the natural scent of you + the soap should be more than enough to be good. The Dr. Squatch stuff they shill on jewtube is unironically really good at this.

It's perfume, faggo

For me it's the original polo scent you fucking nerds.

you're gross and I bet you fucking stink

then you smell like shit, rubber, gasoline, and pine

Fragrance*, you brainlet.

Hello, fagboomer.

"Yes"

>being ashamed of your body odor
Nobody likes an insecure closetet faggot. I only go into public unshowered

My go to

Attached: L3176187.JPG.jpg (800x800, 56.91K)

>t. gets the same gift box from his grandma each year for christmas

you zoomies smell like fruit and fruit smelling "men" make the pussy dry
that shit ain't masculine