What race is this?

what race is this?

Attached: 66C7D4CA-8535-4D04-8E3E-CF3B645C4AC9.jpg (920x518, 126.53K)

Mutt.

Mongrel

El Americano de las americas extinguidas

White
American phenotype

Human race

american

Human :)

This guy should be seen as an inspiration to all you ugly mah fuckas here on the fore channel knowmsayin? It aint about ya looks dawg. It’s about your success

Unitedstatesian

fuck this guy

Attached: pete-davidson-love-life.jpg (2000x1334, 311.42K)

Someone more important than you will ever be. Remember that cracker

What’s Kate’s problem?

El Greaseballican

Most will never have either

Her foreskin connection dried up

Butthole eyes

Sphinctereyesian

She's into big dicks

Attached: Kate Beckinsale and 21-Year-Old Boyfriend Matt Rife.jpg (750x500, 87.91K)

I wish I looked like a piece of shit but had a monster dong. They get ALL the pussy

jew mulatto

Hong chinese

>you will never be Kate Beckinsales boy toy

Attached: 2D5788CF-A96B-40D7-B1F0-1656B830D1A9.jpg (577x720, 93.87K)

why is every Hot Ones guest a nobody?

What about this stand up comedia,n what race is he? He says he's English and German.

Attached: Brendan-Schaub.jpg (600x400, 25.09K)

It's an incredible cope to write him off as ugly.
It's hilarious, even Colin Jost gets comments like that, "guys like Colin gives average guys everywhere hope" was said because he's dating scarjo, and Colin might even be better looking than scarjo.

Pete is a bit goofy looking, but very masculine looking and tall. His unconventional face with the masculine features just make him look cute to a huge amount of girls.

How is Shaquille O'Neal a nobody?

Attached: sean-evans-hot-ones.jpg (2000x527, 115.76K)

How the fuck does he do it?

los ojos de culo...

DIOS MIOS

Who actually likes this guy, anyway? Even the most braindead consoomers who still watch zombie-SNL think he's painfully unfunny.

nationless gypsy merchant

Kys pete

>very masculine looking
yep, it’s bait

money
doesnt matter if the chick is also rich, they still go for rich men

explain post malone now.
protip: it's money

money and being a literal coke handler

>It's an incredible cope to write him off as ugly.
Is it?

Attached: Pete-Davidson-and-Margaret-Qualley-Link-Arms-During-Stroll-Around-Venice-06.jpg (1273x2000, 468.45K)

The show is completely aimed at niggers and white kids obsessed with nigger culture. The host tries his absolute hardest to be black and always seems borderline frustrated when his guest isnt someone he can suck off for street cred. The show is for white kids who primarily watch the NBA. Just like comedy central going full woke, it's for sel hating white kids and biggers.

Heebroid

American

big dick

demon spawn

got any proof for that?

see

El atrocidad

That Grande girl said he had a 10 in her but I highly doubt it, she is like 4 feet tall so any dick above average is huge to her

No, it's Jewish handlers arranging relationships with high level young fuck dolls. Just like Weinstein. Neverturst Lorne Micheals and his circle

he fucked kate and lily at the same time

>but very masculine looking and tall
whatever you say, Pete

Supramerican

Meant to say never trust

>That Grande girl said he had a 10 in her

Attached: sfdg.jpg (253x199, 9.52K)

This pic just look at this pic

A beautiful white female with a mutt that has meaningless tattoos all over his body, wearing a ugly nigger on his shirt (biggie smalls HATED white males)
I doubt that jews have something to do with this
The white race is doomed fellas

aphex twinian

Lebanese

American

he said his dick not that big on howard stern

>A beautiful white female

Attached: 459807de-b4d2-4537-8172-a8bdb7ab44ba-getty-1171129280.jpg (1020x574, 75.11K)

Why are you guys so obsessed with based pete?

A dios mio...

Got to back you up on this. Pete makes off with a lot of attractive features like the defined jawline, the pleasing midface ratio, etc...

Add that his to SNL cred and I'm not really surprised by the girls he pulls.

Jewish

This is the most retarded take I've seen all day, the interviewer is tge exact opposite of what you described and you're bprobably a conan or jimmy#234 shill trying to defame hot ones. It ain't working asshole

Based retard

Because he's more based than me and I have to cope

>Add that his to 9/11 dead dad cred and I'm not really surprised by the girls he pulls.

Ftfy