Breaking bad is better than better Call Saul

>Breaking bad is better than better Call Saul

Attached: lalo_ceiling_reverse.webm (1920x1080, 850.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qa7uLxu0XAc
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1583224198038.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Better Call Saul is superior to Breaking Bad in every way. It has actual depth and doesn't rely on Reddit dialogue and meme explosions. It's the thinking man's show that is a focused character study. Breaking Bad was literally fedora teenage power fantasy made for intellectually challenged plebs.

It is

Attached: BCS filtered2.png (1000x591, 106.37K)

no idea about Brbad because I haven't seen it, but I started watching Better call saul with my parents and we all agree that the brother-conflict between jimmy and chuck is much more interesting than the narco fights which are too simple and a bit boring

For a character driven show to work with a weak plot the characters need to be interesting for once

It is, the only people who don't think so are people who've watched Breaking Bad once. The second time watching it does not hold up.

It's been dragging its feet a little bit lately, but the FUCK CHUCK saga is an amazing three seasons of television that probably does surpass Breaking Bad on average.

breaking bad - walt's 99% pure meth
better call saul - todd's 60% pure meth with blue food coloring

What a stupid fucking scene. You're telling me that guy couldn't kick him in the face after jumping down and take his gun?

What's reddit dialogue?

I am the danger

They're both dog shit. People entertained by this dreck are literal retards.

Breaking Bad is basically capeshit about some school teacher turning into a cartooney supervillain.

What makes something reddit though? No one can ever answer.

I personally dislike it.

If you have to ask, you'll never understand.

Attached: t.png (1920x800, 1.56M)

It's one of those things where you can't describe it but you know it when you see it.

So how would you have written it?
>"I am not in danger, I am the one putting others in danger"
?

But is it better than better than better Call Saul

I like reddit. I like digits. Jannies check it

Attached: 1583141112741.gif (380x226, 1.5M)

When something is done that isn't cool but normals act like it's badass and awesome and try to meme it

this

>Le epin contrarian

you faggots that keep going on about the chuck story are the most insufferable wannabes I've ever encountered on this board. Worse than Sky Wars prequel defenders.

there was a show in the 80's called LA law, it was nothing but lawyers, courts and relationships between these characters.
Not one scene of anyone cooking meth or anything related to a drug kingpin and deranged normal joe who turns into scarface.
You should all go watch that and have a fapp to the parts that remind you of your fav bits in BCS.
Im able to watch the show again now chucks gone, just hurry up and get rid of boring KIm next.
Fuck mesi verdi- that polt which you all defend so much was like watching fucking paint dry.

Reddit is incredibly idiosyncratic in their language, inclination, and aversions of products. White American liberal males are responsible for the site's culture, generally speaking.

When a product tailors itself towards that market to the detriment of others is when I would qualify it as Reddit. If you are unaware of when this occurs then you probably spend a lot of time within their bubble.

*ahem*

Attached: fac.jpg (1440x1080, 474.19K)

The Salamancas are almost all insane soldiers.
They almost never lose a fight and have a natural rat cunning in beating their enemies.
They only ever lose when they're betrayed or when Hank gets bored and ices them.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qa7uLxu0XAc

Something being fun, good or entertaining in any kind of way.

Better call Saul doesn’t have enough going on compared to breaking bad.

By that logic Scarface is capeshit

>we're gonna need some military-grade ants to dismantle this ice cream

Attached: mike_bathroom.jpg (859x662, 131.35K)

Bruh wtf XD
Is this actually in the show?

is the ice cream german?

Better Call Saul has nothing going on, the entire show is a blank screen from start to finish, literally nothing ever happens.

Yet it got the highest scores on metacritic

I like BCS more.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1583224198038.webm

Attached: 1583208603216.jpg (1920x1080, 515.36K)

They are the same show.

Nailed it. Everyone claiming something reddit is just "fun" is outing themselves as redditors.

think big chungus vs "bugs go easy on the carrots" i dunno

The reddit tier is better call saul, cope harder

based

This. BB is reddit tier shit.

>Reddit dialogue

Attached: georgelaughing.jpg (500x370, 183.53K)

Now that I am rewatching Breaking Bad I am seeing some really dumb shit in the plot, they are not plot holes but still, kinda weak shit.

Like Hank being in every fucking crime scene before they reveal it as drug related and him disclosing the information freely to Walter.

I think its more that you're the dumb one, not the show.

sauls got cuter girls

Attached: kimxmike_all - Copy.jpg (968x848, 130.49K)

Unironically this.

Most based post in this shithole of a site right now

>season finale
>Jimmy comes home after finally meeting Gus and grabs a beer before sitting to watch TV
>Kim walks up to him from the shadows of their hollow apartment
>"heyyyy Kim, I was about to watch Casablanca, wanna join me?"
>... "Jimmy, I have to tell you something"...
>... I f—d Mike's industrial grade penis

Attached: 1495393207458[1].jpg (1600x1000, 202.11K)

>The danger which you good man speak of is not faced by yourstruly, but rather I ought to say it's me who is the sun who melts the ice.

what do seahorns taste like?

I appreciate where all you guys are coming from. Trying to figure something out that's right in your face.

This isn't Laverne & Shirley spinoff of Happy Days. Better Call Saul and Breaking Bad are not two shows they are the same show. It's one show. Just look at the fonts for instance in the credits, look at everything. It is exactly the same because it is the same. There is no this or that all roads lead to Rome

You aren't wrong about BCS being arguably better but you are a genuine brainlet if you think BrBa is just "reddit dialogue and meme explosions"

This is a legit criticism but kind of forgivable when you remember that the show was originally going to be a dark comedy before it started taking itself more seriously.

>Saul gives francesca a card
>'tell them jimmy sent you'
Who could it be? HHM? Schweikart and Cokely?

The whole point of that scene was to show how Walter had let his money and power get to his head and basically saw himself as some kind of le epic Disney supervillain. Series 4 & 5 are basically Walt being overconfident and acting like some criminal mastermind, and lucking out until it all eventually blows up in his face in Ozymandias.
If you think it sounds "reddit" that just means it's effective writing.

Are you retarded? Jimmy McGill obviously. The question is how and when will Saul and Jimmy eventually come into contact and why does Saul trust Jimmy enough to recommend his services like that

based

Okay how about one of non-plebs explain the Mercury fulminate reference

>watched BB and thought it was okay
should i watch BCS?