Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Attached: bill tokio hotel.jpg (449x500, 52.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sLPayebystY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based Bjork

They beat people who like his songs here in Russia during 2007

based liberators

god i wanna fuck him

Can confirm. Bepнитe 2007

Has he come out?

Idris Elba

Attached: Idris.jpg (1177x1177, 295.94K)

that's a dude?

Haхyй иди

You first

Attached: 1582637908068.png (480x472, 149.15K)

fuck off gays, our boyish good looks are for big titted MILFS

damn sounds like a real shithole

Do russians even need a reason to beat each other up?

>this is what became of the nazis
Fuckin twinks

Hailee

Attached: uvntbj8m2qg21.jpg (624x721, 100.44K)

t. big titted Milf

sasha grey

good

Is there a character stronger than Madara Uchiha? And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. No, I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara. Hell, I'm not talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. I'm talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten'in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano'o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I'm Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

Based

(((Bill Kaulitz))) German..sure user or is it Schlomo?
>youtube.com/watch?v=sLPayebystY

Whatever happened to this guy?

Their "music" suck sooooo bad. And he can't sing either.

A girl

Attached: 1579735622392.png (425x353, 288.79K)

Im thinking thats pretty based

Attached: 2B670C07-1C40-412F-8A9C-F4E1817C79D0.png (453x604, 315.28K)

Gotta stop potential gayness

>Banbutsu Sōzō
madara can't do that

We just bullied them.

Attached: Screenshot_20200306-100500.png (480x800, 232.17K)

He is master shinobi, he can.

doesn't matter
post proof

I bet that emo bitch loves anal.

He's married to Heidi Klum now

So he just got Seal's sloppy seconds? Wtf he looks like that and he settles for a Blacked broken whore? He must really be a faggot then

My dick in his ass

his role in the early stages of Yas Forums becoming obsessed with traps cannot be understated.

Is this the Monsoon guy? I like that song. Runnin through the monsoon in the pouring rain til the end of time..Based based for sure

This faggot

Attached: fileL1VDWU27.jpg (1719x2048, 323.88K)

That's the other one. The poser with dreadlocks.

heidi klum

Meh, 99% of people who liked them were teen girls, i remember a lot of "damn, jerked off to a Tokio Hotel singer, she's so hot. IT'S A WHAT???" jokes though.

His twin brother's a gay one i think. This guy is married to Heidi Klum

Wait so this guy is married to heidi klum? Sauce. And the twin brother who dressed like a nigger is gay? Kek

Huh, apparently it's not true. Dreadlock one is married to Heidi Klum and the lead singer one doesn't say he's gay outright

> Maybe I'm just about to meet someone who changes my life forever and, if that happens, does it really matter what gender they are?

No the brother is married to Klum.

Never in my life have a listen to a famous band that literally doesn't have a single good song.
How that fuck this faggod and his faggod lead guitarist became so famous is beyond me.

Monsoon is good you faggot.

I remember 15 years ago this guy was the hottest meme on Yas Forums

Because they were feminine twinks in the early 00s when being a feminine twink was popular.
Also, emo culture.

Emo was still going strong and a lot of normal girls were into the look(often cause of pressure), but couldn't join the subgroup cause they hated the music, were probably into typical teen girl pop shit. Then comes the band that has a vocalist that looks a dream EMO boy, that plays very tame, pop-y rock songs and suddenly they have an excuse to be cool like everyone else. I actually remember there was A TON of drama between typical emo/goth girls that were into MCR and Tim Burton and Tokio Hotel fans, "true" emo girls fucking hated them and considered them posers.

Man, i miss those times.

It's stil popular, just look at the K-Pop craze nowadays. The difference is that emo girls were hot and mostly chill, K-pop girls are just chubby weirdos obsessed with numbers.

troouu duuu mouunsooown beooond ze wolllldddddd to ze edge of tiaammmmmmm

This guy looks nothing like he used to

Attached: heidi-klum-y-tom-kaulitz-13974.jpg (700x394, 41.24K)

wut

Can you believe its been that long

and you just like to consooooooooooom

he was caked in makeup before.

honestly kill yourselves at this point

that's the wrong one you faceblind autist

I think it doesn't fly nowadays UNLESS you're a Korean twink.
Western boys pulling the emo twink look will just be called faggots, where in the K-POP industry you literally must be a feminine twink or else you have no fans.

s-stop

Attached: 1546238753823.jpg (550x366, 33.05K)

That's his twin brother, the one who thought he was black.

shut up you yuro faggot you don't know shit.

Imagine mogging most women being a dude

Are you an angry hamplanet or a faggy boy?

Бaceд

Attached: infa_100percent.jpg (186x200, 18.34K)

that just implies a lot of people liked it