Can he really though?

Because I'm fucking furious.

Attached: SmartSelect_20200306-182637_Samsung Notes.jpg (1205x1372, 588.05K)

I hope this ugly homosexual gets hit by a car.

Didnt he cried and gave his asshole to Iger to get the movie back on?

He tried, but Iger wasn't gay at the time.

I thought Sony caved and went back on that decision

who?

its fine they'll replace him with a black

>I thought Sony caved and went back on that decision
you clearly don't understand what the deal was in the first place.

this isn't a real story btw

Daily reminder that this guy had sex with at least 10-15 white girls.

Attached: _640x_8f113548472a045d6c0315b166293fe782433f2dd585922bdc5951305de0cb0c.jpg (640x853, 88.79K)

where's the list of all non-jewish mcu actors? just to compare

To be fair the character at least has hair which hides that fucking Pyramid head.

what MCU exit, didn't they already settle things?

Wiki can be edited you know...

MCU gets one more Spider-Man movie, and then they have to renegotiate again

They could easily One More Day and have Miles replace Peter. Peter's existance will be erased and people will recognize Miles as Spider-Man.

Didn't Sony and Disney reach an agreement or something?

I think he might be kind of right, Marvel demanded more money and Sony had to have caved in. Probably Marlel caved in on how Sony's Marvel movies relate to MCU.

Mcu spidy is bad

We know. The only people who can’t tell a Jew is a Jew are people from places without Jews. If your not around Jews whats the need to worry?

fpbp

>Kat Dennings
those milkers are really something else

>Capeshit

I doubt it because he surely must be a bit mad and I'm not mad at all

It's not the Peter parker rights you twat it's the spiderman rights

Hi Fucking Furious, I'm Dad.

Is he a child abused Hollywood kid like the others?

>being upset about a fictional character
>having REAL HUMAN EMOTIONS for a character who never inhaled O2
Redditors are funny

>Here's your Kingpin bro

>Ethnicelebs is partly owned Mel Gibson
Based

Attached: 1577067976971.jpg (328x422, 20.72K)

Iron Man Jr. sucks and so does the MCU.

Attached: 1566334250231.gif (480x206, 980.05K)

That is one ugly looking bastard

>NOOOO DISNEY NEEDS A COMPLETE AND TOTAL MONOPOLY ON ALL CAPESHIT AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

BASED
I want Spider-MAN

Attached: spidey.jpg (825x464, 73.5K)

i think its funny how in the movies they use makeup and digital touch ups to make him look like a teenager but in real life he looks like hes in his mid twenties.

It just kinda feels jaring and like im being lied to. I would rather Spiderman be a muscular 20 something than some scrawney twink faking being a teenager. I think its obvious they tell tom how to eat and workout to give him next to 0 muscle mass which is kinda sad.

I workout and have en ectomorph build and it looks really good while not being overly bulky. tfw I look more like spiderman than spiderman.

Peter Parker eclipsed Miles Morales in Into The Spider-Verse

this lil nigga was drinking non stop and bawling because spiderverse was a success and he knows he's gonna be replaced by miles, between that shitty YA daisy ridley film and that soon to flop uncharted this twink isnt gonna have a career

>They could easily One More Day and have Miles replace Peter.
That character belong to Sony just like Chulk to Universal, I suppose they can replace him with Johnny Storm or some mutant maybe.

He's garbage, his version of MJ is is garbage, and good riddance

Wait what, wtf happened?

haha cool bro i mean n-nigga c-c-can I say that now? I don't want to offend anybody :(

Amen. Utterly fucking AMAZING how Feige could be so true to the characters from the start (Iron Man, Cap), yet totally fuck up Spidey, I mean Iron-Boy. Uncle Ben? Great Power, Great Responsibility? Nah, zoomers don't want to hear shit about responsibility.

As far as this fan is concerned, the door closed on the MCU with Endgame, and if I ever bother to rewatch the old films again I'll stop at Infinity War. Thanos won, bu-bye faggots!

Tom's such a mood. He's so extra

is it bad that this relationship genuinely made me angry and seething whilst watching the movie

Attached: images (1).jpg (311x162, 8.35K)

Why does he style his eyebrows like that. It looks weird

Based

Attached: 1370162574176.png (888x942, 339.68K)

>I never said "Cute white girls with asian bfs". What I said was "Cute white girls with fat bald loser asian bfs" Now if you begin to feel an intense and crushing feeling of religious terror at the concept, don't be alarmed. That indicates only that you are still sane.

Christians do it all the time

i don´t understand women

Attached: N-1-e1527074121802.jpg (800x800, 90.65K)

He's the worst Spider-Man, can't act for shit, and the MCU sucks.
I rather have more Into the Spider-Verse or Venom films than watch that faggot.

I'll be upset too if I lost my easy one way ticket to millions of dollars. Without Spiderman, he actually have to act now, while only earning 1/10 or lower his usual income

Tom Holland looks like a 40 year old. What's up with all the morons saying he looks young?

Kind of based but Raimi-Man isn't the best adaptation either. Just once I'd like to see SPIDER-MAN on the silver screen, no gimmicks (like leaning so extremely hard on a shared universe) and no major fuck ups. It would help a lot if people would stop sucking Ultimate's cock.

They are all whores.

REEEE WHY DID FAMOUS ACTOR LOST HIS JOB ON THIS INANE BUT POPULAR CAPESHIT SERIES? I'M LITERALLY SEETHING RIGHT NOW I CAN'T EVEN!

By deigning to date from a lower tier Peach ensures that her partner is pathetically grateful for being chosen. She guarantees that the power dynamic is always in her favour. If she tells Chet Chadson that she doesn't want to have sex beyond hand stuff he's going to go off and find a replacement that he can put his dick in, Li Wang on the other hand knows that outside of this relationship he'll never be allowed within 20 ft of a woman this hot ever again. Sure he may have an ugly face and a small penis but in Wang she gets all the perks, none of the work.

>Li Wang

Attached: ebony nibba.png (500x420, 155.35K)

god the thought of desperate tom pleading and begging for a job to you

Attached: 1479212256179.jpg (749x736, 546.76K)

Based FAT Chad, he needs to die young while hes Still ahead

What did I miss? I thought Sony and Disney reached a new deal.

STpeach cheated on him with a nig on video,look it up,not joking,shes a whore who cucked him