Why are they covered in oil?

Attached: grabs virgin cock.png (1257x731, 730.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/netflix-is-losing-subscribers-in-the-us-the-untold-reason/
youtu.be/DpQYwttfHrc?t=206
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why aren't you?

Did they make Alucard a fag?

LOOKIT THIS GAY ASS NIGGA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
SUCKIN BLOOD MORE LIKE SUCKIN DICKS LMAO HAHAHAHHAHAHA

>kissing with a woman
>fag
Are you retarded?

Alucard is my waifu, but even I hate this faggotry.

>peepee touched by another man
>fag
pretty much yeah

ahem

Attached: Alu-assrammed.png (1202x716, 594.13K)

Based

Confirmed for not having friends, no homo.

>getting assfucked
>gay
yep, it's gay

Attached: 1583481989315.jpg (1024x576, 40.85K)

vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/netflix-is-losing-subscribers-in-the-us-the-untold-reason/

Fucking bruh

still trying to wrap me head around the wonder twins reasoning here

>he cooks us delicious meals which he catches and prepares himself 3 times a day
>gives us room and board in his castle & free reign of all the monster hunting knowledge of umpteen generations of belmonts
>is lonely as fuck and may be drawing out your education because of it, in addition to being an emotionally vulnerable vampeal, with limited social skills who is barely 20

WAAAAAAAH WHAY DOESN'T CASTLE MOVE??? LET'S STAKE HIM BUT FUCK HIM (SIMULTANEOUSLY) FIRST!??

Fucking lol. What the fuck is wrong with Netflix?

Wtf is this for real? I liked season 1 but something felt way off with the focus in season 2 being in that shirty female villain and the bigger. Now I know this was the plan all along. I didn't think it was possible to sink castlevania lower without konami involved.

>vampire is into the most sexual depraved shit
Why everyone act so surprised? They are depicted like that in practically every media

I guess konami got their money so they don't care about the image of their product as long as they are being paid for it.

Mainly because those who played the games never had to deal with this bullshit. Also I'm quite surprised this isn't getting more coverage both from media sites saying it's stunning and brave or Twitter lefties making fun of whoever hates this idea. I better get used to the idea of Brie playing Samus as an angry lesbian in 2022.

Yeah i really didn't get it., retarded writing.

jews and sjws

>Mainly because those who played the games never had to deal with this bullshit.
I don't remember having to deal with the fact that Alucard had a girlfriend either

Why is it always a dark skinned man fucking a lighter skin man?

I want to suck your dick
Bleh

>what is bisexuality?

heterosexuality+faggotry

t-this is castlevania?

Attached: disgusting .jpg (197x255, 7.74K)

Stay in your containment board

>Are you sure this is a good representation of Castlevania
>Castlevania?

Heh

>didn't play SotN
He fucks Maria Renard

Attached: Lewd, but good!.png (326x326, 221.14K)

He still get assfucked by Belmont on the side

Faget

kek

no he does not you cheeky monkey

Never once implied. I miss when my fujo tendencies were niche, Alucard/Richter used to be one of my favorites

have you played the game? no? shut the fuck up then retard

NETFLIX'D

Attached: 1583492083634.png (940x540, 511.29K)

I thought I wasn't homophobic, but I guess I am because this shit pissed me off more than it should

is that how you think you win arguments? i recognize your posts you're the most autistic pathetic fucking castlevania incel on this sorry excuse for a site

>immortal vampire gets curious about sex with men
Woah bros how is this possible?

This looks gross. It's a grown man spreading his legs so that another guy can put his donger in his poopyhole, all the while the bottom's foot is next to the top's head.

Attached: 1528916737755.png (445x472, 360.48K)

It's suppose to be an action cartoon but scenes like this are meant for women

I think they forgot their target audience

Alucard should have not been a bottom, FUCK

i've never posted in castelvania threads on Yas Forums before because the show fucking sucks, i just waltzed in to see the reaction when i heard about faggotcard. i shouldn't need to post this, but oh well.
youtu.be/DpQYwttfHrc?t=206

>BEING GAY BAD!!
Hello Redit. Back to your shithole

Why the fuck is this Yas Forums faggotry leaking onto Yas Forums. This is a pure and sinless board that only wants to discuss NON ANIMATED movies. Take your fag shit to Yas Forums

1. You're on an anime website
2. This isn't anime, it's western
3. Eat shit faggot

EVERYONE MUST BE GAY
MARRIAGE IS EVIL
MEN SHOULD WANT TO FUCK EACH OTHER

It isnt anime HOMOSEXUAL

dilate tranny

I still think Kars did it better

Attached: kars playing guitar.png (1366x768, 907.88K)

this is an accurate description of what's going on, yes

Jesus, you newfags are getting easier to spot nowadays. If it's anime, it's Yas Forums. If it's western animated, it's on Yas Forums. If it's a movie with actual human beings, it's on Yas Forums. I don't give a fuck if it's some faggy ass animated movie, take that shit to Yas Forums.

Leave it to Americans to ruin everything again

imagine letting netflix do anything

How would Kars fare in Castlevania?

How do you go from cold, calm and strong Alucard in Symphony of the Night to this shit? Ellis you fat fucking neckbeard, I would put you on a diet and bible studying practise if I could.

Attached: 1582960867587.jpg (960x720, 97.78K)

>newfags
Wew.

You know why.

A man putting his dingus inside another man's shitter is bad, yes

Attached: Dungeons-and-Dragons-03-pg-006.jpg (1920x2791, 1.18M)

lmao what the fuck, how can konami be ok with this? they really don't give a fuck about their ips anymore and just want the money, fucking bugs

Yeah but you never mix the two. Trying to do a threesome with a girl and a guy always ends with the two guys fucking eachother while the girl sits in a corner and realizes how unnecessary she is, then she cries and one of the guys has to leave and no one cums.

What does vampire butthole feel like brehs

What the fuck is this shit? Really?
Hahahahahahahahahaha, fucking Americans I swear.

he solos everyone, motherfucker was immune to lava, unless he's susceptible to some specific magic

a miserable little pile of ky jelly.

Like a fresh mint on your dick

its obvious

Attached: shiny legs.jpg (1200x675, 130.1K)

>konami
F*ck konami!

Attached: Cagalli00.jpg (480x478, 41.01K)

Kek sounds nice desu

Why must Americans turn everything gay?

Sun, prior to mask.

Get woke go broke as the saying goes.

Disney mad literal billions going woke...

Attached: How does this affect Wakanda.jpg (524x346, 69.32K)

prior to mask he doesn't have much in terms of showings, and pillars men aren't more busted than dracula by themselves

And dropped. What the fuck I thought at first this was some yaoi hentai shitposting not fucking Alucard who has never been a faggot in any of the games.

Fuck Netflix and fuck Konami.

This is simply a fujoshi's fantasy.
My friend is a nasty woman, i read the fictions that she writes and that's it. That's exactly it. Simple as that. If you don't spend your free time writing dragon age sexual fictions then this isn't made for you at all.

I don't remember Dracula getting fucked in the ass, I must have missed that movie.

Don't fuck with Alucard (literally)

Attached: 1583427322952.png (1280x720, 837.27K)