Is it true that she isn't landing any new roles?

Attached: daisy-ridley_0.jpg (968x681, 43.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stylecaster.com/star-wars-rise-of-skywalker-cast-salary/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I heard she's in talks with blacked.com

She's playing a new role as a strict mistress that pisses on my face as punishment for only having a 7 inch dicklet

>one eye more open than another
UH OH
WE HAVE UH OH OVER

It's also true she anded a Star Wars role she didn't deserve, although the movie was garbage anyway, her lack of acting skills and sex appeal didn't help.

We are going to get married this year and live happily ever after

kek

It's probably very hard for an actress at her age, who still believes her star is on the rise, to accept that Star Wars was an anomaly in her career and that she cannot negotiate for that level of salary or make top billing demands.
Whether out of humility or genuine pursuit of his craft, Adam Driver was willing to follow up Star Wars with indie film roles. Has Daisy done the same?

There isn't a single filmmaker who wakes up thinking I wnt Daisy Ridley in my film, and producers know that she isn't popular, can't act and therefore is a risk. Daisy Ridley is a spoiled entitled white woman who leverage her wealthy family and network to get the MC role in a SW saga. She didn't even bother learn to act and still had the balls to say she isn't privileged. This how white girls are raised, even born in wealth with enormous opportunities, they still think they are a minority oppressed by white men. Ironically she owes everything to her white male dad.

Multiplicity 2 when bros?

Attached: Daisy Ridley & Sisters.png (1600x1590, 2.24M)

She looks like she has delicious pee!

She's probably the least attractive of the three.

I'm so fucking bummed that it looks like she really won't be in Roger Rabbit 2 ;_;

Attached: sd.jpg (1051x1400, 174.48K)

I'd let her land a role on my dick if you know what I mean

They're all landing on her forehead

Not all white girls are born rich, user. The world is a much bigger place than what you may think.

She said she's lucky SW gave her the opportunity to say no. When you're up and rising newcomer that's probably not the best thing to do. Although, if the directors she had to work with were pigs like some other recently exposed once, so it does make sense and well done to her. He on the other hand probably said yes to whatever was thrown at him.

Could be worse...

Attached: 5e271e6eab49fd05c0295b62.jpg (828x621, 76.04K)

budget kira knightly

Yeah but Daisy Ridley does come from a rich (((banker))) family

Why you gotta do Kira like that man, jeez

True

but not that part.
>This how white girls are raised, even born in wealth with enormous opportunities, they still think they are a minority oppressed by white men.

>SW gave her the opportunity to say no

Depends on if she's saying no for the right reasons. The SW money means she should be looking at artistically challenging and fulfilling roles, building her critical reputation. I honestly don't know if she's a good actress or not. Blockbusters are poor indicators, especially mediocre ones like Star Wars. She needs something that lets her shine as a thespian rather than a star.
>probably said yes to whatever was thrown at him.
Adam Driver has continuously been in interesting, if not all great, indie movies during and after SW. He's doing fine.

It is true, she's a spoiled brat and refused a shit ton of roles after TFA, the ones she accepted got canned and bridges were burned
Hope i wont see this ugly cunt ever again

>Depends on if she's saying no for the right reasons. The SW money means she should be looking at artistically challenging and fulfilling roles, building her critical reputation.
She said she refused a role because the director gave her the wrong vibe and she wasn't feeling comfortable doing that. She spoke to her agent and they agreed not to take part in that project.

No

Attached: 1580744086535.jpg (720x1023, 51.66K)

Wow you must have a huge cock

How big is your cock

She's not even in Peter Rabbit anymore lmfao

left is the smart one, middle one is retarded, right one is just famous.

She got paid low six figures for NuWars. Like 100k-300k.

proofs??

She did Ophelia and Murder on the Orient Express. She's just average.

>source: my ass

It's all over Google? Google it. She and Boyega got between 100k and 300k. How much did you think she got?

www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/12/20/daisy-ridley-was-making-minimum-wage-at-a-pub-before-star-wars-role.html

She also said she's auditioning but she hasn't booked anything new in two years. Not even those low budget indie shot in a week. Whatever projects she's been offered they're either shit or in development hell, as opposed to Adam Driver.

Shes a coke head and they know

why do you presume I thought something about how much she got???????????????????

stylecaster.com/star-wars-rise-of-skywalker-cast-salary/

100-300k is for TFA only. Probably got more by TLJ and ROS

You don't know how contracts work, do you?
You really think Disney made the main lead of their movies sign a contract for only one movie?

She said she signed for three movies

Vila, she got 100-300k for 3 movies

300k for three movies is too low

Yes, and maybe that's one of the reasons why she doesn't get the roles (shitty directors). Or she just doesn't know how to creat the right connections

If you sign for three movies you only get 300k for three movies? Wut? Anyway I read that the contract included a bonus when the movie reached 1billion at BO

We need a Sister Sister reboot

She's attached to a bunch of undeveloped Bad Robot projects (JJ Abrams) and her agent is one of the best. Weird she doesn't get roles.

>If you sign for three movies you only get 300k for three movies?
Yes, thats how contracts work. You are locked into that until It expires

They're all ugly in different ways while also looking similar, impressive

dis bitch cute

> she
lol

Would do anything just to sniff her butthole

Then how did the Marvel actors made loads of money? They all signed for multiple movies. Evans made millions for Endgame.

Daisy was an absolute nobody when she signed the deal

Their contract wasnt cheap since the start, bonuses, higher demand for them, more movies etc

Evans was Z tier before Captain America

Sure he was

He had actually starred in movies unlike Daisy

Daisy and the other actors also got bonuses when the movies hit 1b

Are you really comparing Evans to Daisy and Marvel to the Star Wars fiasco? The coping is real, Jesus

Do you guys think the nuwars backlash hurt her marketability as an actress?

Attached: x3.jpg (461x569, 66.85K)