DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city...

DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favourite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it’s a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i’m fuckin JACKED man, i’m gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!

Attached: binging-with-babish.jpg (768x472, 58.96K)

based and fuck normies pilled

This fag's parents are rich, right?

BLACKED with Babish

Not gonna lie I could go for a nice hoppy IPA right now, although I'm more of a lager guy.

kek

sounds comfy as fuck, id love to do all those things and i bench 147kg for 10 reps

>nice hoppy IPA

Subhuman yank.
Hoppy beer is ONLY loved by yanks because you're subhuman.

Mum died young and put all her and her husbands money in to college funds for him and his older brother. Father worked a labouring job before he was forced to retire. Older brother ended up dropping out of college to support his father and brother.

doubt.jpg

He did a recent video on it.

why would you even know this

Attached: 1583402772178.jpg (1024x797, 65.17K)

I'm eastern yuro

yes im sure you're leading a much better life than him, what with you posting seething paragraphs on a shitty internet site.

no u

>I'm eastern yuro

Attached: 1522116303420.jpg (650x622, 53.58K)

>welcome TO Cringing with Babish, today we're gonna make a dish that is very loosely based on a throw away line in a movie, so loosely based that the dish will actually look nothing like the one in the movie at the end. first we're gonna go over to an actual cooking channel with actual chefs, like Americas Test Kitchen, Bon Appetite, Kenji Alt-Lopez, or ChefJohn, and steal their recipe/cooking techniques wholesale only ever crediting them when absolutely necessary. next we're gonna inexplicably make 90% of the shit by hand, in excruciating detail (who doesn't want to see how to make bread for the 100th time?) and then toss in other more complicated things without explaining how to make them because the footage of me making them either doesn't exist (because I bought it) or is unusable (because I fucked up too many times). anyway, here's your dish, again it has nothing to do with the brief movie clip at the beginning.
>tune in next week when I post an hour long self serving video of me doing 'good deeds' and awkwardly wait for someone to compliment me.
>or maybe I'll go on a more successful channel and try not to be overshadowed by actual cooks
>or maybe I'll make another movie shitting on lesser known cooking channels
>all I know for sure is that TINY WHISK will be there, and I'll shill my new book!

Attached: 1552770786249.jpg (1996x1330, 487.24K)

DUDE I just love the doom and gloom of my mother's house it's so LIFELESS makes me feel like I'm in one of my favourite kinos like Blade Runner 2049 or Drive, You should defo Skype me juat don't tell your parents, you'll see my plain white walls with no Photos, pictures or paintings or any memorabilia to show the person who lived here lived a worthwhile life full of memories...anyway we can drink sum monsters energy Zero to make our hearts beat fast to remind us were actually alive as we sit here and watch some classic WebMs that i musta watched like 1000 times the past few years and mayb- AHH MY CHEST AHHH AHH FUCK MY HEART NOOO NO AHHH IM HAVIN A HEART ATTA- AHHHH I WISH I HAD SPENT MORE TIME ON COMPUTER SHITPOSTIN AHHH AHHGGG GAHHA NOOO DON'T PHONE AN AMBULANCE THEY'LL KNOW ABOUT THE- JUST LET ME DIE AND LAY BACK LIKE RYAN GOSLING IN BLADE RUNNER IT WILL BE KINO AHHA AGGHA PLAY. ALEXA PLAY REAL HUMAN BEAIN

based

Attached: 1583351921432.webm (720x1308, 1.79M)

>shit on craft beer
>drink pisswater
somehow, im with the basedman

Why is he atrocious at cooking everything?

>LIFELESS
>memorabilia
>worthwhile life
>full of memories

Attached: 797D619A-5FD2-40F4-A998-F5C5276BCF93.gif (307x343, 21.92K)

I do wish I had a loft apartment in an old warehouse or something, though.

Problem with Babish when it comes to cooking is he's a very basic level cook who has access to expensive equipment and competent filming skills. He's not really anything special as a COOK if that's why you're watching him. Someone like, for example, Bruno Albouze is actually good at what's supposed to be the channel's main draw, but his skill sadly puts him above what most home cooks can copy.

Attached: Bruno_Albouze.png (749x750, 1.07M)

I wish I could move out of my mom's house
Too bad all the cheap apartments near me are in full on ghetto hoods

unironically correct this lifestyle is preferable to the one lampooned in the OP

>eastern Yuro drinking IPA when he has the best beers in the world available to him

World has never known such wretched treachery before.

Uses lemon and pepper on a Aglio e olio, what a fucking shitshow.

Yuengling is all I need.
Fuck all this 15 dollar 6 pack shit

Attached: yuen.jpg (800x800, 89.33K)

BABBYISH ME LIKE FOOD FROM CHILDHOOD OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: puresoi.png (497x695, 303.38K)

babyish is a fucking hack lucky fuckers set for life.
kek

"And a pinch of kosher salt" *puts a handful in*

Oh vey, take it ez

Hopfags fuck off

Attached: y3exxmxfxn721.jpg (2448x3264, 651.82K)

Fucking kill yourself you traitor

Why do they all point out it's kosher salt, though? It makes no fucking difference.

>stella artois
>most basic bitch "craft" beer imaginable
lma0

>speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally
caught me off guard, kek

Chef John is like Bob Ross in that you’re following along because there’s a visible passion but not intimidated because he seems friendly and isn’t spo good that you aren’t afraid to try it yourself and the guy is interesting for his mannerisms. Bruno Albohze is like walking into a room only to find a guy doing something so far out of your league that you’re fascinated, impressed, and intimidated all at once. Two quality channels, and they also aren’t pretentious yuppies like 90% of the other food channels.

stella is not a craft beer
it's basically the standard uk lager along with carling at this point

>"craft beer"
Stella is a fine, honourable working man's larger
you poofter

Attached: stellaaaaaaa.jpg (750x1000, 138.18K)

For me, it's Koud Vuur

Attached: BaxBier_KoudVuur.jpg (614x1500, 74.67K)

MY SALT IS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN YOURS

No idea but it irritates me too. Just say fucking salt. There is absolutely no difference and a bunch of faggy autists will insist they need to purchase kosher salt for recipes.

DUDE i just LOVE the edge and memes of an anonymous imageboard, it’s so EPIC and makes me feel like i’m interacting with actual FRIENDS. you should totally come on down to my board, it’s got COMIC BOOK movie threads and everything, we can exchange a funny simpsons meme or two and get crazy watching some e-celebs on Youtube and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the Yas Forums- listen here, right, it’s a BOARD where us MANCHILDREN who do TWITTER POLITICS can go LE TROLL. BUT!!!! it’s also a SHITPOST CENTRAL like when we were kids, so we can make awesome LE RACISM JOKES, without dumb sjws bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to get BLACKED- literally -we’re both getting cucked tomorrow at the hotel, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our DRAGON DILDOS. i’m fuckin SUICIDAL man, i’m gonna SLAM this ENERGY DRINK and pop open another one!!!

for me, it's the Heinekens I keep at the perfect temperature in the bottom of my fridge

Attached: 61UTyLSR5IL._AC_SL1000_.jpg (680x1000, 98.85K)

literal piss water

JUICE

Can you make one that includes the words anime and trannies

Lmao triggered

Too real

>Two quality channels, and they also aren’t pretentious yuppies like 90% of the other food channels.
Say, have you met my wife?

Attached: adam.png (283x272, 135.71K)

Hallo vrind, kom jij ook uit Groningen?

> "Kosher" salt
> Much more expensive than normal salt
I really feel like there's some sort of connection here but I just can't put my finger on it

Attached: kosher salt whats the difference - Google Search.png (702x403, 130.26K)

Worst Dutch beer along with Amstel

You've early never cooked before incel.

/grunn/

Clearly*

>today we're gonna make rice pilaf, but first we need to talk about the racial issues facing many black teens in todays society, you see 100 years ago a white man farted in an elevator and that elevator was filled with black teens who had to smell the nasty white guy farts for over 30 seconds, those black teens would go on to invent rice pilaf but because of the white guy who farted on the elevator they never got credit for their invention, also because they never patented it or tried to make money off of it but that's beside the point
>anyway, here's me making bog standard rice pilaf for 10 minutes
>also read my 20 page, favorited comment right below the video where I explain why its important to bring up these social issues in a 'cooking' video
>I pretend to do it out of social obligation but in reality if I don't my wifes black boyfriend will beat me
>also FUCK GAS STOVES ELECTRIC IS BETTER SO WHAT IF EVERY REAL CHEF USES GAS I'M NOT AFRAID OF GAS FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING HILLBILLY PIECES OF SHIT ELECTRICITY IS BETTER I'M GLAD I MOVED OUT OF THE CITY I TOTALLY DON'T HATE RURAL AMERICA FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU BUY MY BOOK FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU BUY MY BOOK

Attached: 1560722710431.jpg (720x530, 42.92K)

Kekd so hard I cried. Fuck. Screen capped. Keep sippin

His first videos where really good.

Not to rain on your parade, but your comment belongs on reddit. We do not compliment eachothers posts here, newfriend