And That's A Good Thing

And That's A Good Thing

Attached: TheAbsoluteStateOfTheFilmIndustry.jpg (709x730, 144.75K)

yeah, but actually

Haha lol

Totally has nothing to do with how shit movies have been this year.

I hope the epidemic lasts through the summer so that the travel and restaurant industry gets rekt too.

what do you have against restaurants?

yes

really looking forward to what capeshit numbers actually are when not propped up by 2 billion tasteless chinks

>$5 billion loss
It's fine Captain Marvel 2 is coming out so that should soak up a lot of it in a few months.

McDonalds fired him

i hope every market crashes, but especially movies

I'm happy so long as normalfags can't take their stupid vacations to tourist traps and post retarded pics of food. Also fuck Spain.

Attached: tenor.gif (440x300, 825.74K)

Hollywood's Slaanesh cultists are running scared.
Granpa Nurgle reigns supreme.

Attached: Nurgle.jpg (661x668, 92.22K)

>NOOOO NOT MY FLIPPIN FILMY BOYS! NOT THE CINMARIONOS! WHAT ABOUT MY LE MEGACORP PRETEND FAMILY BOIS??? THIS CAN'T BE! WE GOTTA HECKIN SAVE THE STUDIWOODIOIS BROS!

Attached: 1573006297489.jpg (708x800, 94.73K)

show me on this doll were spain touched u user?

Attached: 2wn9nr.jpg (300x300, 14K)

Thought amerikkkans created this virus to fuck Iran and China, but was to fuck Mulan

Fuck movies and TV shows! I hope the entire "entertainment" industry collapses.

THIS THIS!! LET THE NUMBERS HIT THE FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRR!

Blessed be his name! In his gifts we remain!

Only after being prompted to cuckboi.

I hope it lasts for years - we can start afresh

Its sad about these poor dead Chinese folks but i hope their society improves as a result somehow. The way they treat people and animals is unacceptable.

>chink
>society improves as a result somehow
Dude they have been masacred on regular basis for over 1000 years just like ants and they dont change.

An entertainment industry collapse? Count me in.

Those poor hollywood people
The tragedy, they might to sell one or two of thier dozen mansions and sports cars just to get by ;_;

>An entertainment industry collapse?
Good. It's about time.

Attached: boomerleo.jpg (470x470, 31.07K)

bueno

Attached: bueno.png (607x106, 36.88K)

Maybe they will now learn to not rely so heavily on China now.

I wish that would happen. This, mixed with Joker’s success should be a letter to tell Hollywood that catering to China is the worst idea possible, but it won’t. They’ll carry on as always after the virus blows over

Based bat flu

would someone please think of the markets!

Attached: oy vey!.png (144x151, 11.01K)

The fact that an R-rated movie made over a billion dollars worldwide by simply catering to the aryan, high IQ nations with Faustian morality and psychology says everything you need to know.
Stop making movies for the dog-eating insects and start making them for actual human beings.

>rich people losing money
BASED

Attached: 1575868452283.png (1280x1233, 776.39K)

It actually is, maybe this production vacuum will allow new creators to get some spotlight

And nothing of value was lost.

Maybe they should make smaller budget movies now.

With the internet being the main cultural forum Hollywood can't keep up with trends. So give it 2-3 years and they will be responding to the situation as it is now

FUCK RICHFAGS
FUCK HOLLYWOODFAGS
FUCK CHINESE MARKETS
FUCK CHINESE INTERFERENCE IN AMERICAN MOVIES

Attached: 1576329757017.jpg (184x184, 12.62K)

Yes, because studios that are losing money will definitely want to take chances on up and comers. Also investors flock to an industry on a downward spiral.

Attached: 1510736645825.jpg (600x450, 25.57K)

I bet universal is also sweating bullets because the only reason they're at #9 of the F&F carshit shared universe is because china loves those flicks.

>James Bond was moved because they were afraid nobody in china would watch the movie due to corona.
It's crazy how important of a movie market China has become.
Even crazier to think that some movies wont even be made because of chinese censorship.

you won't get creativity out of the studio system. the studios need to die. if you have talent you can make a movie for a couple grand now. nobody needs these bloated behemoths and the $250 million toy commericals/propaganda pieces they spew out.

nobody in china is going to watch a movie with a black female bond. the corona virus has no impact here.

She is just a side character, anyway that is a lesson they have to learn the hard way. But it doesnt change the reason for why they postponed the release date.

The big cost comes from union regulation. You can get a similar quality movie as many of the big shots with $20k if you solely hire non-union up and comers trying their hardest to break in.

Especially with animation. Non-union animated movies can easily be cheaper than $100 grand with similar animation quality to what currently comes out(aside from maybe Pixar)

>China bad
Go back, redd*t. You don't belong here.

You realize chinks are commies right, dumb dumb?

FUCK OFF CHANG
FUCK MAO
FUCK THE CCP
FUCK Em
#NOTMYCOMRADES

Attached: 1583245050835.jpg (1920x1358, 234.06K)

>i hope their society improves
It depends entirely on your metric. Their communist government will keep on churning regardless.

Go eat some dogs chinkoid

Why don't they just make movies that are so good you'd rather risk getting Corona than not seeing it?

The Chinaman fears the bat

This reads like a comedy lmao
>countless studios bend to the chink
>now Chang is can't even leave his home and studios have to rely on their domestic market
>can't do that because their movies are garbage

You could find out very easily right now if you wanted

This but unironically, it's the most interesting thing that's happened in well over a decade.

no film has ever made five fucking american billions.
these kikes are diseased.
same kind of thing as them claiming hundreds of thousands lost from a child downloading a film.
they need to die

>Remdesivir: exists
Plague kino is off the menu boys

"OY VEY YOU STUPID FUCKING GOY CATTLE WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU ALL WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!"
Schlomo Glickstein screams from the balcony of his now foreclosed mega-mansion, ugly and hairy men repossess all his stuff.

BASED

Any pajeets got sick yet?

Right on cue.
You have to make yourself look less obvious, Chang.
How else will you keep up your social credit points?

Clearly this is referencing the whole global INDUSTRY and not just Mulan. The figures are no doubt exaggerated though.

his overseer is sick with the wuflu so no one can corral the dumb peasants who man all those computers.

they'll just stream it directly into chink isolation cages, along with all the chink-targetted video games they are making nowadays.
this
self important tip-leech "server" aka bottom rung waiter detected

Attached: Faust une legende allemande (1926) - 1080pMuet x264 aac mHDgz.mkv_snapshot_01.15.305.jpg (1296x1088, 68.17K)

no. people go on about avengers 37 making 1-2 billion after a 20 year lead up. no one gives a single fucking shit about chinkoid tranny cartoons.
do you seriously think it would triple the highest selling film ever?
or is the world going to end tomorrow and they were factoring in 3,000 years of royalties

I hope Disney shuts down.
it is a twisted epitaph to Walt Disney's brilliance and vision. (((they))) have been poisoning it since they took over, since Disney was quite aware of what they were.