Wait a minute. hahaha I'm white

Wait a minute. hahaha I'm white.

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (480x360, 18.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H4A1haySbx8
youtube.com/watch?v=cmIrq1bOafA
youtube.com/watch?v=pj9Hzs-vBLE
youtube.com/watch?v=mK4XhR0lYlE
youtube.com/watch?v=OuD_0LFSnyY
youtu.be/hyJBOM47_AM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based

So instead of just killing one person he went to go start a pointless war that killed thousands.

Extremely based episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=H4A1haySbx8

I don't I've ever laughed harder than when I saw this scene. I hope HBO Boondocks isn't shit like the last season.

What? Take your meds schizo

fuck yo car nyah guhhhhh

haha blacks are stupid and violent

WHERE YOU GOING OP? THIS IS A PERFECTLY GOOD OPPORTUNITY TO THROW OUR IPS AWAY

Aaron Macgruder is the most truly balanced writer to tackle ethnic/political issues I've ever seen.

His bias seems to be that he is racist against humanity

Attached: 6DFWIJ2UVFGEVEDENONKXJGUMI.jpg (415x263, 30.19K)

>So instead of just killing one person

>nigger
>"person"

what?

>you all testicles
>and no shaft
>what happened to your shaft robert?

Attached: 1405522615679.jpg (251x240, 5.43K)

>THIS IS A PERFECTLY GOOD OPPORTUNITY TO THROW OUR IPS AWAY

Attached: 1375806614347.jpg (345x383, 46.97K)

what is good nigger? what is really good?

>he is racist against humanity
Now that's radical centrism I can get behind

I thought this was a joke but blacks really are nutjobs who have constant chimpouts.

>YOU GOT BAD CREDIT, ROBERT

the individual didnt do anything

Read up on the MAOA gene. About 5% of blacks have it, compared to well under 1% of every other race, and it essentially boils down to a massive proclivity towards "this situation is totally trivial but I'm willing to immediately kill/die over it anyway"

>This can't be
>It says I'm 102% African American ,with a 2% margin of error
>Why Lord? WHY LORD, WHY!?!
youtube.com/watch?v=cmIrq1bOafA

>Or a job application
Hahaha

hes literally mixed race too.
hes a literal centre man for everything.

>Wait a minute. hahaha I'm white.

"Wait a minute. I'm not a stupid ape" has a lot more verisimilitude.

cringe

verisimi- WHAT?

>He isn't 104% ape

To save millions

He said he's white, not Jewish.

>In a 2009 criminal trial in the United States, an argument based on a combination of "warrior gene" and history of child abuse was successfully used to avoid a conviction of first-degree murder and the death penalty

>To prove the correlation between MAO-A deficiency and aggression in courts, it is often contended that individuals cannot be held accountable for their genes, and as a result, should not be held responsible for their dispositions and resulting actions.

Based

>this situation is totally trivial but I'm willing to immediately kill/die over it anyway
Only seems that way because of modern society. There is a reason they are more prone to having such genes, you know. It was likely beneficial. It still is beneficial to be extremely violent/aggressive, but only if you're in the upper echelons of society.

don't be niggardly with the links OP
youtube.com/watch?v=pj9Hzs-vBLE

youtube.com/watch?v=mK4XhR0lYlE

more boondocks kino

McGruder's back in charge and I doubt he's gonna hold back despite todays PC culture.

Nah he said he was white not a kraut

>he is racist against humanity
holy shit that's based

Why did his career take a nosedive after he left The Boondocks and made Red Tails with George Lucas?

It was beneficial for them to behave that way in Africa surrounded by other violent chimps, so maybe we should send them back there.

Attached: black_people_problems.webm (352x640, 1.39M)

Well nigga moments are presented as a joke but in reality what the show is doing is commenting on the current state of black-on-black crime and how it's a problem the rest of society tries to just ignore even if it affects others.

>A JOB APPLICATION

He probably started (((noticing)))

Gets me every time.

MLK speech in this show was kino, defining the difference between a black man and a nigger.
youtube.com/watch?v=OuD_0LFSnyY

No, fuckhead. He kills many people in a mass shooting. Hopefully he rekt trannies or fags.

my nigga right here tho

Attached: real shit.jpg (851x888, 87.65K)

>READ NIGGA READ

modern day shakespeare

Never really got into this show. A lot of jokes seem to be recycled from Chappelle's show

>so many cumboys in this thread

youtu.be/hyJBOM47_AM

That's not even a big word

Sounds like a typical wh*te devil, what's the problem?

>proceeds to suck off his Chinese and Jewish overlords
I don't know how CN got away with that scene

youre obviously not a nigger

The guy who voices grandad dies this year

As opposed to black wars, which are completely reasonable and don't kill anyone.

BRUH THAT'S RACIST WE WUZ KANGZ WHO RULED IN ABSOLUTE BENEVOLENCE MUTHAFUCKA

Attached: 1_iWCe2juVQzmfuJTNcMa8vg.jpg (1536x956, 254.9K)

the exorcism and the original Nigga moment were comedy hall of fame brehs
singles of cringe

>and now I want to talk about soul plane
lost it

You think powerful people aren't psychopaths?

I don't know why whitoids believe The Boondocks, Chris Rock, or Dave Chappelle is on their side when it comes to race and politics when plenty of times they made fun of both political parties and almost all races. Just because a black guy could self-reflect, doesn't mean he'll agree with white racist ideology.

You think powerful people shoot somebody on the sidewalk because another person accidentally stepped on their Jordans?

Attached: have_it_your_way_niggers.jpg (2203x2937, 507.26K)

this a bank or a burger king, jesus fucking christ

I'm pretty sure Hillary and Trump both have a higher body count than some hoodrats.

conversation must be fun when you are only talking to yourself.

cringe

Dick Cheney, Laura Bush, and Vladimir Putin got away with murder and Bill Clinton is a rapist.

This, but unironically

>this a bank or a burger king
she's a bunker king

Typical for fast food restaurants, liquor stores and gas stations in diverse neighborhoods.
There's a difference between killing somebody because their testimony will send you to prison and killing somebody for accidentally bumping into you and spilling your drink at a bar. Yeah they are both murder, but the former (self-preservation) has a much better reason than the latter (retarded chimp out). One is intelligent, one is reptile brain ooga booga.

What do you think spurred the fighting in this webm: niggerish nonsense or assassinating a dangerous political enemy?

Attached: SETTLE_IT_IN_SMASH.webm (224x400, 2.9M)