Are hecklers based or cringe?

are hecklers based or cringe?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 122.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AetJWKjVqOI
youtube.com/watch?v=uOXDbMne6Ek
youtube.com/watch?v=hocPDresHFA
youtube.com/watch?v=Jfe8tyMV7zo
youtube.com/watch?v=BqxDcxoWUJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how hard would it be to put a cunt in the audience to heckle so you can use your material?

Depends. Where’s the bloody jokes?

Depends on whether they’re funnier than the person they’re heckling

hecklers are cringe
planting hecklers so you can pretend to own them is more cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=AetJWKjVqOI
cringe
based

Is this guy still using the heckler schtick? I remember his videos from like a decade ago.

Fuck this unfunny ginger kike.

Who was in the wrong?

Attached: AR-61121007.jpg (720x480, 28.59K)

>One night during a show in Toronto in 1974, Bill Murray decided he’d had enough of an annoying heckler who was tipsy and yelling at him throughout the show. The patron was told to shut up repeatedly but kept interrupting the show until suddenly Murray declared, “Ladies and gentlemen, there’s someone who’s been interrupting the show all night, but he won’t do it any longer!” He then jumped off stage, grabbed the guy, tackled him, and took him out into the alley, beat the hell out of him, and reportedly broke the heckler’s arm twisting it [Source: Mert Rich, The Second City Unscripted]. Then, according to Alexander, “Billy came back and continued the show.”

>does a shitty unfunny louis ck impersonation
>no one laughs or pays attention
>FUCK YOU RACISTS

youtube.com/watch?v=hocPDresHFA

test

>getting that triggered by a heckler
fuck, hicks was a faggot. why do people like him again?

>go to comedy club
>no heckling allowed

Attached: 1572308022837.jpg (881x960, 76.97K)

I go to a lot of comedy shows with one semi famous black comedian that I made a deal with that he can relentlessly roast me as much as he wants

This dudes fucking YouTube videos were constantly shilled to me and they were always so cringe. Comedians who shut down hecklers well and humorously don't brag about it or post videos of it self titled in that manner.

Hecklers are scum, but Steve Hofstetter is a giant faggot.
Just listening to his stories on podcasts about previously being an asshole defense attorney doing childish unprofessional shit in court to protect criminals is shittier then any drunk heckler.

Never been to a comedy show. The thought that I may have to sit through an unfunny cringe set freaks me out. Also, is there anyone here who goes to comedy shows that can enlighten us on wether or not nu-comedians are trying to be woke? I get the impression there is a wave of nigger and fag loving wave of comedians who just make fun of conservatives and whites.

Listening to him complain about important laws and use illogical reasoning to justify some of the arguments me makes is maddening.
Far left idiot.

It always make me sad when I see posts from people in these threads who think they should be allowed to heckle. It's not fucking wrestling, shut the fuck up. Nobody else paid to hear whatever you think is "comedy". It doesn't matter how bad the comic is... just don't laugh. They'll get the hint. It's not a conversation, it's a monologue.

I go to comedy clubs in california on a regular basis and yes there are a lot of woke political shit but there's also an equal and just as cringey "shock" comedians who will talk about fucking babies and shit. No one can just tell a damn joke anymore.

Heckling usually starts when the show sucks, so it can only make it better. Unless the heckler is a drunk woman, then it's the opposite.

i'm something of an authority on this subject, and i saw a video of a super liberal guy with face tattoos talking about how unfunny someone else was for trying to start his set off with "how about that donald trump".

>Steve Hofstetter
>Heckler says something against JEws
>He completely melts down and threatens to call their boss and get them fired

youtube.com/watch?v=Jfe8tyMV7zo

People liked him BECAUSE he was easily triggered and made his grievances sound somewhat funny.

My dad, my brother and I love comedy and go to shows but we refuse to take mom with us. She thinks it’s some kind of interactive entertainment where you talk to the comedian in response to their jokes. Some people have no understanding of what a performance is. You don’t go to a play and talk to the actors on stage. Comedians have to memorize their act just like any other performer.

Fuck hecklers.

Hecklers BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=BqxDcxoWUJo

I was at a comedy show in the early 2000s, and the comedian started in on Bush. This lady got all butthurt and stood up and told the guy not to. He told her to eat some dicks and she walked out.
Why even go to a comedy show if you don't have a sense of humor.

WHO BLOODY LAUGHED

I saw Dave Attell at the Comedy Cellar and he incorporated me and my friend into his act

You say this but there's a post in this very thread of some thin skinned dude terrified of liberal/woke jokes lmao. He'd be the guy to heckle and think he's great

>i'm something of an authority on this subject

Ok, this I gotta' hear...

Hecklers are usually funnier than the comics, they just don't have a mic (but they should!)

HE'S A LOW INFORMATION VOTER, GET HIM OUTTA HERE

I am Dave Attell and I remember your smelly fat ass and your drunk gay friend. I did NOT incorporate you in my act. In fact I only remember you because you were so unmemorable.

this guy fakes heckler videos on youtube for views its all scripted

Hecklers are usually cunts but a good comedian can put them in their place.

damn Dave, you're probably thinking of someone else, because you called us the Hitler Youth and then afterwards you came up and shook our hands, pretty cool dude if oyu ask me

kek

>fired
But was it because you were talking to him while he was trying to do his show?

user, change your haircut now. It’s already cringe as fuck and you will be embarrassed looking at pictures of yourself in the future.

Are you gay with your dad?

no, we were sitting in the front and if you've ever been to the Cellar you know it's a very cramped room so he just asked us what we did and shit and then incorporated that into his act
Dave is a legit dude

>literally dives in head first
what a fucking legend

If they serve drinks you can heckle.

Heckling is part of live performances imo. If you r tearing it up and have the crowd on your side they will silence hecklers for you.

>that was unnecessary

Attached: k0IGUXx[1].jpg (785x731, 100.76K)

>being this transparently offended by what he said
You know how I know you are a zoomer?

Nope fuck you

Ever since I got into improv comedy podcasts, I can’t take standup anymore. The vast majority of it is just terrible.

I bartended one or two nights a week at a comedy club. It's actually hard to tell desu. It 100% depends on the crowd. I saw woke mutt comedians booed off of the stage by a 90% black audience. I saw white college kids leave in protest to a comedian laughing at the idea of getting a gender studies degree.

the woke phenomenon is a known thing to most successful comics. it largely depends on where you are. SF or Portland crowds are going to be more judgmental than Dallas or Tampa or even NYC.
it really just comes down to the comics trying to make people laugh no matter what they believe, and those trying to get laughs based on what the crowd believes.
source: years of tom segura podcast and my ass

This trend needs to die. Making a logo based on one of your facial features. Treating your hair, beard, mustache, or glasses like its some sort of signature look. Like, would he change his logo if he decided to get lasek eye surgery? Or is he so confident in those glasses that he knows he'll wear those frames for the rest of his life/ career?

Is he trying to say "If there is one thing that people will remember about me, its my glasses."?

It always has been

I like stand-up but I actually hate improv. Like, I find it painful.

>base provides background music for Axl Rose beating fan
Cool

>I get the impression there is a wave of nigger and fag loving wave of comedians who just make fun of conservatives and whites.
this is a cringe take but if you like to laugh and are a person who goes to comedy shows, there will be a comic for you. it may not be the majority of them but if you go often enough somebodys gonna kill. maybe itll be Todd Barry.

Improv is terrible
I used to write some comedy stuff in Chicago and some of it for second city and I went to see the "Kings of Improv" as they refer to themselves and it was just unfunny

based if they heckle a woman, cringe if they heckle a man.

improv can be extremely funny but should be widely discouraged. like you have to be clever and creative and have a sense of humor and timing and be very good at all of that, which most people are not.