SPIRAL (SAW) LEAK CONFIRMED:

>Sam Jackson & Chris Rock's partner die
>Chris Rock lives
>The new killer is a background character seen throughout the film
>There are 5 traps
>There is NO timeline twist
>Hoffman is confirmed dead in the film. They mention his body found in the bathroom
>Gordon is not on their radar or ever mentioned
>The new killer targets cops because they indirectly create criminals because they turned their back so society

Attached: SPIRALSAW.jpg (275x344, 8.32K)

>The new killer, called The Organ Donor by the detectives, collects organs from the dead bodies
>The box that Chris Rock finds in the trailer is Sam Jacksons organs. This marks the beginning of Rock's test
>The organs from the victims are collected and distributed to people who appreciate their life.
>The people you see in the church are part of a rehabilitation group. They survived Jigsaw's previous tests but this new killer creates a cult following

TRAPS:
>The Train Trap
>The Cement Trap
>The Flaming Car
>The Degloving Trap
>The All Seeing Eye

>ALL of the traps require the cops to make a sacrifice in order to save innocent civilians due to these cops always looking away. The new killer is making a point that many cops avoid bad neighborhoods because it's easier to collect a paycheck and live their lives comfortably and effectively turn their back on society.

>Essentially thieves, killers, junkies, rapists, and low lifes of the world are CREATED by the cops indirectly due to looking the other way. Chris Rock and his partner are now forced to NOT look the other way, once they are involved

>The Organ Donor perverts Jigsaws method and philosophy

>In the "All Seeing Eye" trap, we find Rock in his final game. Him and another civilian just like the previous traps. He's given one last chance to NOT look the other way and must take the sacrifice to gouge his eyes out or else the civilian will die. The civilians face is covered and unconscious (symbolizing the faceless helpless people who he refused to help as a cop).

>Rock ends up saving his own skin and cowardly leaves the masked civilian to brutally die. The twist is we find out that this killing is being livestreamed and he gets exposed to the world

>The whole point is how these cops don't care about civilians and only care about their own skin. They only become involved when they find out The Organ Donor is targeting cops. When it's livestreamed people see how corrupt the police system is now. The world now knows and will always be watching the cops actions, so long as The Organ Donor is alive (the all seeing eye)

Sounds amazing

>WAAAAHHHHH COPS NEED TO LEAVE OUR NEIGHBORHOODS AND STOP SHOOTING OUR DINDUS!
>WAAAAHHHHH COPS WONT COME INTK OUR NEIGHBORHOOD AND NOW TYRONE MOHAMED RAPED MY DAUGHTER AND STOKE MY STUFF

What do liberals want?

>degloving trap
Nope I'm out.

Why?

That shit bothers me to no fucking end.

>The new killer is making a point that many cops avoid bad neighborhoods
nigs would just bitch if they didnt

seems a bit silly to imagine there would be any particular lashback or condemnation of someone choosing not to gouge their eyes out

>What do liberals want?
To bitch and moan for attention.

Im so glad the main cop is black. The endless raciss cops comments would be so annoying if he was white.

i was hype until this post

>Sounds amazing

Attached: 1581887021948.png (651x481, 42.99K)

>hurrrrrrr HURRRRRRRRR being a cop means you need to mutilate yourself to save a civilian!!!!
Anyway sounds interesting but that part is fucking stupid. Not a single fucking person would be angry that he tries to save himself

Whatever happened to "We don't negotiate with terrorists"?

Attached: 1558997502318.jpg (640x480, 43.32K)

Mutilating yourself, sure. But I remember there were a ton of people pissed off when that cop refused to enter a school that was being shot up.

I think people defending the killer vs the police will be pretty divided on this one honestly.

Thats his fucking job retard, to stop bad guys. Nobody's job is to gouge their eyes out.

>degloving
is this what I think it is

>Officer Rigg is too good at his job so Jigsaw kills him
>Officer Chris Rock is too bad at his job so nu-Jigsaw kills him

Remember when people were complaining that Cops should have body-cameras? Then said body-camera’s were racist and wanted them removed.

Yep. Skin completely removed from hand. I think the term applies to any significant skin removal.

>WWWAAAAAAH COPS NEED TO GO TO DOOR TO DOOR TO ARREST AND DEPORT IMMIGRANTS!
>WAAAAAAAAAAH COPS NEED TO STOP PULLING ME OVER I AM A TRAVELER AND A FREEMAN OF THE LAND. I AM NOT THE ENTITY KNOWN BY MY NAME I AM A PERSON. YOUR AUTHORITY GIVEN BY MARITIME LAW ISN'T VALID HERE.

What a fucking strawmen. Sovereign citizenship is a fringe of a fringe ideology. Whereas black gang culture and their reluctance to inform is so well-known that "snitches get stitches" is a commonplace phrase in America.

Nah, we just want cops to be better and quit being pigs

gross

Attached: muh hand.png (655x538, 500.87K)

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST SUPPORT A RATIONAL LEVEL OF POLICING IN AMERICA THE COPS NEED TO EITHER BE A MILITARISTIC FORCE THAT SHOOTS EVERYONE INCLUDING WHITE PEOPLE AT THE DROP OF A HAT OR THEY NEED TO BE COMPLETELY ABOLISHED THOSE ARE YOUR CHOICES I'M MAKING FOR YOU AND CLEARLY NOT A STRAWMAN MY HECKING BLUE-LINE-ARINOS.

But he's a uncle Tom passing for white. In fact his wife is white in the film too

>be better!
The same could apply to the ethnic criminals that commit crimes and the (((media))) that portrays them as angels.

What is this shit? Are you still upset Bernie lost Super Tuesday?

So what’s this cement trap all about?

>Orange and blue

Attached: 1582427471681.jpg (1508x892, 145.76K)

But it's pretty cool how it's live streamed traps now. I could imagine tons of people wanting to kill The Organ Donor for being sick but also see a good portion of people following him cause they believe in his philosophy

Being kidnapped and having to cut your eyes out is a lot different than doing something in your job description

What sounds interesting? I particularly love the idea of the traps being livestreamed

Or we could just let cops shoot criminals who just happen to be black and not act like it is worse than the Holocaust?

>run out of arguments
>deflect

Stop defending niggers. Loser

I'm fine with the livestreaming, but the city turning on Rock for making a choice every human on earth would make is pretty lame

>amanda was helping jigsaw the entire time
>hoffman was helping jigsaw the entire time
>gordon was helping jigsaw the entire time
>jigsaws wife was helping him the entire time
>jigsaws x-ray technician was helping him the entire time
>hope they don't use the same twist
>spiral comes out
>chris rock is a cop trying to find out who is continuing johns legacy
>the movie is 100% linear and from his perspective
>end of film
>chris rock has his gun aimed at the killer
>"any last words, ya jive turkey motha fucka?"
>"yes, you are actually the saw man"
>chris lowers his gun and smiles
>"shiiiiieet, I am saw man?"
>"yes you are saw man"
>"then who was you?"
>the bad guy takes off his mask
>its revealed to be amanda hoffman-gordon, the love child of amanda, hoffman and gordon
>"i am daughter saw" she says
>"i am chris rock" says chris rock
>tobin bell for some reason collects a check for this movie

can't wait for saw 10

Attached: he cute.png (630x672, 649.88K)

Seems like the kino of the year

But Rock has turned a blind eye his entire time on the job. At one point he comments inappropriately how the killings sweep off crime

Seems like Watchmen 2.0 (the HBO version).

Can’t wait for it to be forgotten in a year after the shills die down and get tired of shilling it.

Just the overall change in the killers motive instead of following in jigsaws footsteps

Rigg was obsessive and careless and reckless. Plus, Jiggy was saying that we can't save everyone. Some people need help, some don't.

This new killer, The Organ Donor, is commenting how these cops don't do shit at all.

There should be balance, user. Both extremes are bad.

Yeah, your gay greentexts sure are some hot logical arguments.

Ok Yas Forums it's just a movie so stop making it super political there are tons of incidents where pigs do bad shit anyway

Cry harder, Spiral is gonna be kino with Chris Rock at the helm

>Not a single fucking person would be angry that he tries to save himself

You must not see Twitter when a cop shoots an armed person. To a lot of normies a cop shouldn't shoot someone until they at least get shot at.

What did the mean officer say to you, chaponigger?

So no Tobin Bell?
No after credits scene where Hoffman is alive?

Won't be seeing that then

>live streaming traps

Literally the plot to Untraceable

No because I don’t go on gay ass Twitter

>>The organs from the victims are collected and distributed to people who appreciate their life.
This is a symbolic thing right?
Because there's a reason why you cant just implant anybodies organs into people.

Hoffman is confirmed dead in the film. Let it go. Let's see where these new films take us

My point is many of these type of people exist. The Organ Donor would definitely have a cult following

There is no message in this, no one would have expected the cop (who has already gone through a gauntlet of bullshit) to gouge his own eyes out just to save a life.

No twist that he is alive for the sequel?

Jigaw apprentice v organ donor in a trap battle?

Obviously you don't know about the tons of crazy fuckers on Twitter who want cops dead. Even serial killers have fans. Jigsaw had legit fans too.

>Hoffman

Attached: 795B75F8-D29A-404E-BEE3-96B6460E20BB.jpg (218x250, 8.24K)

Wasn't there a rumor of them revealing Jigsaw was brought back to life?

Dude twitter is just a mental hosptial for shizos and bi polar roasties, nobody gives a fuck what anyone on twitter thinks. Most of the shit they say is purposfully provocative to get notifacations for dopamine

Stfu faggot

It's false. That rumor surfaced before the Jigsaw film a few years ago. None of the characters from the Saw films appear in Spiral. It's a new chapter. New killer. New motive. There are references but that's it.

Black cop is almost always called an Uncle Tom by other blacks. Might as well be white

My point is if Jigsaw and serial killers have fans then it's not surprising to know The Organ Donor will have a cult following

Hoffman killed Riggs, jigsaw had nothing to do with that test.

>Cops bad! The Movie
Christ they really are out of ideas.

Attached: 1579341791480.jpg (474x474, 20.46K)

Rock's character is an uncle Tom and is married to a white woman in the film

>Black people that actually want to be productive members of society are still called Uncle Toms

Attached: 1583076249670.jpg (641x530, 41.22K)