Birds.Of.Prey.And.The.Fantabulous.Emancipation.Of.One.Harley.Quinn.2020.1080p.HC.HDRip.AC3.x264-CMRG

>Birds.Of.Prey.And.The.Fantabulous.Emancipation.Of.One.Harley.Quinn.2020.1080p.HC.HDRip.AC3.x264-CMRG
>Birds.Of.Prey.And.The.Fantabulous.Emancipation.Of.One.Harley.Quinn.2020.1080p.HC.HDRip.AC3.x264-CMRG

The movie of the year is finally watchable!

Attached: 960x0.jpg (960x1423, 200.56K)

It's up!

imagine wasting bandwidth to download this turd

is there a scene of me creampieing harley and she has my baby

pass

who cares?

you would have to pay me to watch this shit

Can't tell if trolling or not

Post some webms from this copy

You are already downloading it

yes there is and she has my baby as well

Everything about this pile of shit is obnoxious. The title, the cast, the posters, etc.

Its real you idiot. How can any pirate not know how to confirm releases?

I'm not a pirate, I actually respect actors so I pay for things. I'm just surprised its it's leaked this fast

fucking based

>>Birds.Of.Prey.And.The.Fantabulous.Emancipation.Of.One.Harley.Quinn.2020.1080p.HC.HDRip.AC3.x264-CMRG
>>Birds.Of.Prey.And.The.Fantabulous.Emancipation.Of.One.Harley.Quinn.2020.1080p.HC.HDRip.AC3.x264-CMRG
>The movie of the year is finally watchable!
>It's up!
>imagine wasting bandwidth to download this turd
>is there a scene of me creampieing harley and she has my baby
>pass
>who cares?
>you would have to pay me to watch this shit
>Can't tell if trolling or not
>Post some webms from this copy
>You are already downloading it
>yes there is and she has my baby as well
>Everything about this pile of shit is obnoxious. The title, the cast, the posters, etc.
>Its real you idiot. How can any pirate not know how to confirm releases?
>I'm not a pirate, I actually respect actors so I pay for things. I'm just surprised its it's leaked this fast

Attached: 1573255340238.png (782x758, 126.63K)

It's a good movie.

I hope everyone working on this POS never gets a job again

Birds of Prey and the Fantabulous Increbulous, Stupendous, Magnificentric, Extraordinary, Floptacular, Spectacular, Shitcredible Emancipation of Harley Davidson.

I'm gonna download it 10 times and make sure it's my most seeded torrent just to piss you incels.

I won't even watch this when it's available on netflix

Elaborate.

Its a tiresome waste of time

Just watch it bro.

>>imagine wasting bandwidth to download this turd
>>is there a scene of me creampieing harley and she has my baby
>>pass
>>who cares?
>>you would have to pay me to watch this shit
>>Can't tell if trolling or not
>>Post some webms from this copy
>>You are already downloading it
>>yes there is and she has my baby as well
>>Everything about this pile of shit is obnoxious. The title, the cast, the posters, etc.
>>Its real you idiot. How can any pirate not know how to confirm releases?
>>I'm not a pirate, I actually respect actors so I pay for things. I'm just surprised its it's leaked this fast
>I hope everyone working on this POS never gets a job again
>Birds of Prey and the Fantabulous Increbulous, Stupendous, Magnificentric, Extraordinary, Floptacular, Spectacular, Shitcredible Emancipation of Harley Davidson.
>I won't even watch this when it's available on netflix
>Its a tiresome waste of time

Attached: 1580471823987.png (596x1008, 91.57K)

Write a 300 word review explaining what makes this good. Talk about plot, writing, acting, directing, cinematography and music choices.

You're probably talking to a zoomer that tried to be edgy coming here. Probably phoneposting too...

This movie was alright. I'm also just saying this so I don't get soijacked

>HC.HDRip

Attached: 1582765751887.png (886x898, 719.1K)

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

No...............

>that attention to detail in the beard, the tasteful thickness of it

I wonder what kind of person makes these

hell no dude I've already got a 100 word essay due by Monday and I'm sitting here watching the fantastic emancipation of one Harley Quinn instead -_-

>let's do the same title card shit we did in Suicide Squad, people loved it

Absolutely based anons gangbang creampieing Harley.

>HC

Fuck that shit. Why would you be in such a rush to watch this piece of shit you'll settle for shitty camrips?

It's not a camrip.

>Bernie Sanders exists in a universe where there is a Democrat senator from Kentucky,Obama wins in 2008 but is somehow succeeded by Patrick Wilson, and Patrick Leahy is playing a fictional senator
Speaking of, where was Bernie during the Superman hearing in Batman v Superman? Would he be anti or pro Superman?

Attached: dceu obama 9 11 newspaper man of steel.png (720x1150, 511.18K)

>gets dabbed on by a hedgehog

sonic when aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Only parts I liked were McGregor and Robbie(unironically)
It's like they learned NOTHING from Suicide Squad's bloated cast. The fat girl was especially terrible

>>imagine wasting bandwidth to download this turd
>>is there a scene of me creampieing harley and she has my baby
>>pass
>>who cares?
>>you would have to pay me to watch this shit
>>Can't tell if trolling or not
>>Post some webms from this copy
>>You are already downloading it
>>yes there is and she has my baby as well
>>Everything about this pile of shit is obnoxious. The title, the cast, the posters, etc.
>>Its real you idiot. How can any pirate not know how to confirm releases?
>>I'm not a pirate, I actually respect actors so I pay for things. I'm just surprised its it's leaked this fast
>>I hope everyone working on this POS never gets a job again
>>Birds of Prey and the Fantabulous Increbulous, Stupendous, Magnificentric, Extraordinary, Floptacular, Spectacular, Shitcredible Emancipation of Harley Davidson.
>>I won't even watch this when it's available on netflix
>>Its a tiresome waste of time
>Write a 300 word review explaining what makes this good. Talk about plot, writing, acting, directing, cinematography and music choices.
>You're probably talking to a zoomer that tried to be edgy coming here. Probably phoneposting too...
>>HC.HDRip
>
>No...............
>>that attention to detail in the beard, the tasteful thickness of it
>I wonder what kind of person makes these
>>let's do the same title card shit we did in Suicide Squad, people loved it
>>HC
>Fuck that shit. Why would you be in such a rush to watch this piece of shit you'll settle for shitty camrips?
>>Bernie Sanders exists in a universe where there is a Democrat senator from Kentucky,Obama wins in 2008 but is somehow succeeded by Patrick Wilson, and Patrick Leahy is playing a fictional senator
>Speaking of, where was Bernie during the Superman hearing in Batman v Superman? Would he be anti or pro Superman?
>>gets dabbed on by a hedgehog
>sonic when aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

fuck you its not, fucking shit i want my 8 euros back

Based.

>>>imagine wasting bandwidth to download this turd
>>>is there a scene of me creampieing harley and she has my baby
>>>pass
>>>who cares?
>>>you would have to pay me to watch this shit
>>>Can't tell if trolling or not
>>>Post some webms from this copy
>>>You are already downloading it
>>>yes there is and she has my baby as well
>>>Everything about this pile of shit is obnoxious. The title, the cast, the posters, etc.
>>>Its real you idiot. How can any pirate not know how to confirm releases?
>>>I'm not a pirate, I actually respect actors so I pay for things. I'm just surprised its it's leaked this fast
>>>I hope everyone working on this POS never gets a job again
>>>Birds of Prey and the Fantabulous Increbulous, Stupendous, Magnificentric, Extraordinary, Floptacular, Spectacular, Shitcredible Emancipation of Harley Davidson.
>>>I won't even watch this when it's available on netflix
>>>Its a tiresome waste of time
>>Write a 300 word review explaining what makes this good. Talk about plot, writing, acting, directing, cinematography and music choices.
>>You're probably talking to a zoomer that tried to be edgy coming here. Probably phoneposting too...
>>>HC.HDRip
>>
>>No...............
>>>that attention to detail in the beard, the tasteful thickness of it
>>I wonder what kind of person makes these
>>>let's do the same title card shit we did in Suicide Squad, people loved it
>>>HC
>>Fuck that shit. Why would you be in such a rush to watch this piece of shit you'll settle for shitty camrips?
>>>Bernie Sanders exists in a universe where there is a Democrat senator from Kentucky,Obama wins in 2008 but is somehow succeeded by Patrick Wilson, and Patrick Leahy is playing a fictional senator
>>Speaking of, where was Bernie during the Superman hearing in Batman v Superman? Would he be anti or pro Superman?
>>>gets dabbed on by a hedgehog
>>sonic when aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>fuck you its not, fucking shit i want my 8 euros back

Attached: 79CA477816B3408ABDB85E08E8B9B4D6.jpg (640x815, 68.49K)

>HC.HDRip

Attached: 1575701323165.jpg (815x620, 98.96K)

the president never appeared in the DCEU, we only heard his voice, so it could be Obama but this version has Patrick Wilson's voice

For some reason it didn't even click with me that they were doing it cause they did it in Suicide Squad. I was too distracted by how retardedly the story was structured, just thought it was another random odd choice.

Bad movies have always rushed to dvd and now streaming.

Just post the clips that people can make fun of, nobody wants to watch this.

It's not a camrip.

I didn't say it was, you dumb nigger.
Don't you ever fucking reply to me again with your stupid bullshit.

what am i in Yas Forums ?

Attached: 9874.png (1293x338, 14.6K)

Oh no no no

One of these movies will make you extremely horny and want furiously masturbate.

I am not huge sonic fun but hey

He's just so fucking cute and fluffy! You just can't resist.

Attached: 1555524510350.png (681x383, 461.13K)

Bernie's beliefs include tons of conspiracy theories, it's just that he's from the left wing instead of the right. I'm sure he'd think Superman was some kind of rogue superweapon cooked up and disavowed by the military-industrial complex.

It has the same problem as the latest Charlie's Angels movie.

Ten minutes in, you regret hitting the play button.

the president never appeared in the DCEU, we only heard his voice, so it could be Obama but this version has Patrick Wilson's voice
>>
Anonymous 03/05/20(Thu)22:16:15 No.130350816▶
For some reason it didn't even click with me that they were doing it cause they did it in Suicide Squad. I was too distracted by how retardedly the story was structured, just thought it was another random odd choice.
>>
Anonymous 03/05/20(Thu)22:16:29 No.130350827▶
Bad movies have always rushed to dvd and now streaming.
>>
Anonymous 03/05/20(Thu)22:19:41 No.130350936▶
(OP)
Just post the clips that people can make fun of, nobody wants to watch this.
>>
Anonymous 03/05/20(Thu)22:21:12 No.130350979▶It's not a camrip.
>>
Anonymous 03/05/20(Thu)22:25:10 No.130351119▶
I didn't say it was, you dumb nigger.
Don't you ever fucking reply to me again with your stupid bullshit.
>>
Anonymous 03/05/20(Thu)22:26:59 No.130351182▶File: 9874.png (15 KB, 1293x338)
15 KB
(OP)
what am i in Yas Forums ?
>>
Anonymous 03/05/20(Thu)22:27:35 No.130351205▶
Oh no no no
>>
Anonymous 03/05/20(Thu)22:29:21 No.130351285▶One of these movies will make you extremely horny and want furiously masturbate.
>>
Anonymous 03/05/20(Thu)22:31:10 No.130351370▶I am not huge sonic fun but hey
>>
Anonymous 03/05/20(Thu)22:33:56 No.130351476▶
File: 1555524510350.png (461 KB, 681x383)
461 KB
He's just so fucking cute and fluffy! You just can't resist.
>>
Anonymous 03/05/20(Thu)22:38:10 No.130351633▶
Bernie's beliefs include tons of conspiracy theories, it's just that he's from the left wing instead of the right. I'm sure he'd think Superman was some kind of rogue superweapon cooked up and disavowed by the military-industrial complex.
[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 56 / 9 / 36 / Updat the Poster.
About • Feedback

Attached: 558.png (194x259, 7.19K)

You only watched Sonic to "own dem libs" This is how pathetic you've become.

Anonymous 03/05/20(Thu)22:43:46 No.130351863▶
>You only watched Sonic to "own dem libs" This is how pathetic you've become.
[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 59 / 10 / 39 / 4[Update] [Auto] No new posts
Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[a / c / g / k / m / o / p / v / vg / vr / w] [vip / qa] [cm / lgbt] [3 / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / qst / sci / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit][Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
About • Feedback • Legal • Contact

Attached: d4e.jpg (444x580, 25.94K)

I haven't watched it yet, I've only masturbated to that gif of him flossing. So I assumed that the rest of the movie would get me that worked up as well. I paid to watch Harley Quinn in theaters though but it didn't even give me a chub. Almost had something when she got caught by Black Mask and they were slapping her around and stuff. Then that weird musical number started and I was just too perplexed to even pay attention.

as opposed to how pathetic it is to spend hundreds of millions on yet another box office flops to "own dem conservatives" with feminist propaganda