SuperGirl to fight.....TRANSPHOBIA

Attached: FC1A236A-291D-4D3F-9B43-FCBD18A996A6.jpg (993x1280, 190.51K)

Okay.

ITT: Genuinely sympathetic villains

Spoilers it's probably her sister.

It still cracks me up that they cast Dream Girl as a man on that show. Legion fans never get a break.

A smug pepe in tuxedo?

Dreamer is Dream Girl's ancestor.

>a man

My problem with her is she doesnt look like a man. I feel like it hurts the progressive agenda when you hire a passable transgender person. If this person didnt tell you she used to be a boy. You wouldn't of known.

Attached: x2thbsia61031.jpg (1440x2562, 287.13K)

Why are millenials and zoomers so obsessed with shemales?

Phobia means unnatural fear ???

holy FUCKING BASED

man body

Jew media jumped right in when nobody cared about fags anymore. Or do you still think the media is just an honest group of inquisitive fellas bringing you what's hot!

no waist

Why are Americans so eager to shove these mentally ill freaks in our faces so often?

Hmmmmm

Attached: 01FE5FA1-4697-4FEB-B4DC-E0F04A08D874.jpg (2000x1000, 219.24K)

Finally a relatable villain.

I'm a trans individual who has been on Yas Forums for years. I've yet to see any definitive proof that anything which is largely accepted by the trans community is bad for them, and I'm here to address these issues.

Let's get a hot topic out of the way first: gender reassignment surgery is as necessary for individuals experiencing severe gender dysphoria as chemo would be for a cancer patient. Yes, some people still unfortunately kill themselves. But, every single person who undergoes surgery who doesnt is a person whose life is saved. It is not cosmetic, it is life saving.

Secondly, estrogen is not bad for your mind or body in any way as an assigned-at-birth male. There is zero scientific evidence that it is. This is baseless and only serves to scare people away from taking the medicine they need

Third: it can be "too late to change". I am 37 and I only began hrt 5 years ago. Within two years I was visually passing and now my voice sounds indistinguishable from any other woman's.

Finally, that it is bad for children to transition. Most children have no issue with this and think it's cool to know a trans individual. And giving children estrogen does in fact make it easier on them psychologically to go through their lives as a woman. There is zero evidence that any child has experienced adverse effects growing up compared to non-trans children.

I will talk to anyone about any of these things. I'm just sick of seeing baseless bullshit spewed about us on this board. Seeing that stuff early on in my transition made me think about some things I never want to think about again. And anyone who posts pictures of girls who are having trouble passing is participating in psychological abuse.

>Villain actually never kills anyone yet transpeople die at an excessive speed

Attached: johnKramer.jpg (480x265, 12.95K)

> You wouldn't of known.
keep telling yourself that

ok 2016 exclamation mark user!

>pilot episode is battling some sexist alien
Is the rest of the show like this?

Attached: 8231efef97092edfe7d15da297deaef4.jpg (400x376, 26.09K)

>wouldn't of
>of
Fucking retard.

Yeah but that just means they specifically ignored the original Dream Girl then.

>man jaw
>man hands
>a fucking Adams apple
>shoulders wider than hips
>doesn’t look like a man
fag

Hey this girl is kind of a cutie-

>Nicole Maines had gender confirmation surgery in July of 2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo

How do we stop the genocide of feminine penises, Yas Forums? They need to be protected.

Attached: nicole-maines-supergirl-dreamer-1200x800.jpg (1200x800, 93.74K)

>gender reassignment surgery is as necessary for individuals experiencing severe gender dysphoria as chemo would be for a cancer patient
kill yourself

It gets so much worse. In one of the next seasons, the law-keeping task force that fights aliens decides to get rid of guns because guns bad.

>man hands
>huge neck
>shoulders wider than hips
Just another transfreak destined to burn in hell for eternity.

Attached: 1580409239830.jpg (508x524, 54.01K)

Shut the fuck up faggot and go give your organs to someone who has a use for them.

Attached: spideywoman.jpg (500x364, 37.46K)

>falling for stale bait
How fucking new are you

Skinny wrists / big hands are always a big giveaway that it's a mentally ill man.

You can destroy a tranny by not calling them what they believe they are subliminally telling you to call them. They think like children.
How have we let faggots take over entertainment?

Attached: 03B95E70-5F0E-4750-B376-7ACC345D995D.jpg (1536x1544, 578.44K)

If you wouldn't nut on this dude's face your a homo

Attached: Nicole-portrait-1.jpg (800x1065, 88.08K)

>some people still unfortunately kill themselves
>unfortunately

Attached: 1579868391850.jpg (299x293, 46.94K)

Social Justice League of America?

What are they going to do when the show flops?

Wait.
Is that show still going?

Supergirl vs The daily reminder that trannies are mentally ill, and no one is obligated to coddle their delusions.

Attached: Daily Reminder.jpg (473x480, 67.94K)

The entire network is going to shrivel up and die soon, nobody can survive multiple consecutive years of viewership losses like this.

Special props goes to Supergirl which once had 12 MILLION viewers

Attached: cw.png (546x489, 39.98K)

I forgot to save this the last time I read it. Thanks.

Attached: ED45EF0A-14F3-4AD5-922F-F97B10CE65F1.jpg (1536x1332, 529.85K)

Supergirl VS the crushing reality that you will never, ever pass.

Attached: 1539057281902.jpg (616x337, 30.69K)

Fun fact, in this characters first superhero scene she beat up a bunch of badguys in a bar with an electric whip while it played american woman from the jukebox

>phone posting
At least you faggots out yourselves now

>hands

What's next? Supergirl takes on a villain that insists 2+2=4?

Attached: gimme-a-break-b5bdfb69-4b1e-4548-852f-db6c4dcc795-resize-750.jpg (750x1125, 137.74K)

Attached: 1568314113966.png (760x506, 820.05K)

Nice pasta

Attached: 1582790345153.jpg (505x599, 43.95K)

>the law-keeping task force that fights aliens decides to get rid of guns because guns bad

Attached: 1576121855786.jpg (1224x1445, 246.73K)

Thank god supergirl will teach me to not hate trannies, god forbid they ignored this important lesson, i love being talked down to by the entertainment industry.
Its how high iq individuals learn their politics from.

Attached: 1539624685943.jpg (669x556, 131.8K)

who still watches this shit?

>Ancestor
How? He can't have babies

Why is fortnite on that list?

>basically genital amputation
>i.e. "gender confirmation surgery"
Is this what they call doublespeak?

Attached: thinking_loli.png (451x619, 424.77K)

Ok, its time to clear up some serious misconceptions about trans people.

I'm trans (transitioned in 2012) and I've been an oldfag dating to 2007. Believe it or not, I know at least 10 other people in the exact same position as me, people I met through Yas Forums that helped me with my transition, and I did likewise. Matter of fact, I'd say lurking for a while here actually predisposes you to being trans, at least I think so. We didn't really discuss it too often though because, duh, its a video games board, so we just sort of casually went along with the bashing here and there, just to keep a lower profile on Yas Forums in general.

But ever since Yas Forums brought over the discord tranny meme its been fucking hectic, now literally every thread devolved to this shit, just for the living fuck of it. I get they can be funny sometimes but- Why? Why do you hate us so fucking much that you'll start thread after tread just to bash trans people in Yas Forums? I get that we tend to hold left wing views but gamergate was years ago, why bare we still holding onto the Yas Forumstard Yas Forums ideal? Try talking to a trans person for the first time, really, and you'll see right off how we're literally just regular fucking people, we can hold a conversation, we're funny, and we love films, that why we come here. I can't think of a single other minority that endures the nonstop barrage of hate that we do here and it sucks, it really does, but i keep coming back because I love you guys, I love the creative output of Yas Forums, and I want it to get better later on. Just something to consider.

After the last season I quit. They had a character called Agent Liberty who legit was a sympathetic villain and had an actual reason for what he did. Then they ruined it with anti trump nonsense.

why woudn't it be?

Good point, this is defiantly the first time in recorded history that Super hero media has tackled current social issues. Not for me! I'm just going to go back to reading my old back issues of X-Men, good clean social commentary free X-men.

Copied from the actual script:
>Today, we had to deal with a crisis, which sadly has become all too common in our country. Normally, this would not fall onto the purview of the DEO, but because of the decisions I've made about how we choose to protect ourselves, we played a role. But I must make a stand today and do something I should've done a long time ago. Your safety is my number one priority. The DEO will begin phasing out the use of weapons of lethal force. We are destroying our guns.

>Director J'onzz, sir, I'm sorry, but how are we supposed to defend ourselves?

>I know this transition may be difficult for some of you. Agent Schott will be developing a line of non-lethal weapons which we will begin using as soon as possible. I know some of you may find this uncomfortable. If so, I won't stand in your way. I will be happy to help you transition to another unit. But I believe we can have a lasting, important and necessary impact on the world by doing this. The greatest strength in the universe lies not in war, but in peace. We are agents of peace. Thank you. Dismissed.

Attached: deo.png (620x349, 304.23K)

Kek

Comics have always been gay and retarded.

Attached: 1579901604225.jpg (640x640, 42.31K)

Attached: 1583225359533.gif (300x224, 631.33K)

And this was coming from an alien that had the power to mind rape people and frequently used it

I would still coom in his boipusy tbqh

Kill yourself freak

No hips, I can see that without even clicking on the picture