"Star Wars"

Was Star Wars really for dads? Because I could've sworn it was for millennial women this time around.

Attached: Star Wars for Dads.jpg (1080x835, 359.39K)

star wars is for retards

it always was

Everything is being made for millennial women because corporations have to constantly expand to new markets and demographics to appease their investors.

Marketers would market stuff to every demographic possible if they thought people would eat it up

Shut the fuck up , Jenny, you busted-looking sack of shit.

Jenny is a retard and in denial.
The Disney Star Wars trilogy was made for women by a woman. Kathleen Kennedy has literally stated in interviews that she hated how “boy-centric” and wanted it to be more for girls.

Which is why we have female characters like Rose and Holdo and Rey as the most important characters. And why all the male characters are either jokes or dead.

No “Dad” wanted the Skywalker bloodline erased just so a Mary Sue could steal its name.

Jenny is trying to deflect and say Disney pandered to boys when Rey and Holdo go against everything boys want from Star Wars.

Star Wars is for fags, watch Ikarie XB-1 instead

Attached: 1552852832116.jpg (1080x1331, 91.02K)

>disney wars
>for boys
O i am laffin

dont talk about my wife like that, please

Star Wars's appeal for the general audience of all ages.

Not just the men, but the women and children too.

Why are women so fucking stupid lads?

Do Dads want to be lectured by woman to obey them without question?
Do Dads want to watch their old favorite characters end up as bitter failures so the new female leads can save the day?
Do Dads want Rose Tico?

literally all of sequel marketing was directed towards women, niggers and faggots

Your wife is retarded.

You're waifu is a retarded whore.

Jenny hater Rise of the Skywalker and blames “Disney pandering to Men” and that Disney Star Wars needs to be more feminist like The Last Jedi.

I dont watch her but it seems that shes a stupid cunt

Yas Forums calls Elizabeth Moss ugly yet they lust over this ugly fas bitch

What a fucking hypocrisy.

>Yas Forums is one retarded waifuposter

>Jenny is a retard and in denial

Or maybe she was right. I mean this trilogy was a total fucking disaster. They couldn't pander to women, they couldn't pander to men.. They failed to bring in the new generation of children.. So they couldn't pander to boys and girls either.. It is literally one of the greatest failures in the history of Hollywood.. And tweets like hers speak less about her stupidity than it does about Lucasfilm's complete lack of direction.

>Disney Star Wars needs to be more feminist like The Last Jedi
Why don't they just make a good movie instead?

I used to watch her videos but haven't in quite awhile, I feel like I liked her just because she was cute in a retarded sort of way but now I feel that she's just plain retarded.

Your Waifu is a retard, user. Just because Disney failed doesn’t change the fact that Disney was pandering to women and not dads with their progressive Star Wars. Her implication was otherwise.

Yes, we know Star Wars was for you, stop crying about it

You know, I think the Sequels probably would've turned out better if Disney really leaned into their tried and true princess-style storytelling. The sequels were all over the place, if they had stuck to what they know I think of would've at least felt like a more solid product.

I don't know of anyone that's excited for future Star Wars films... KK probably killed the series.

She's as cute as ever.

Attached: 31936452_232054500885037_4597317020655026176_n.jpg (1080x966, 67.59K)

your wife is a cunt

>aimed at dads
>MC is a woman
Not sure what the fuck she's talking about

Attached: 1570889308251.jpg (865x287, 115.02K)

>disney dragging tros until it passes joker
How pathetic can a monopoly be?

>disney wars
>the thing that's for dads.
Get fucked Jenny you lying sack of shit. It was Star Wars UUUU by someone exactly like ewe

>Passes Joker
But that's R rated. They can drag it until next Christmas and it will never beat Aquaman

Attached: d12d947cc981d7520dbcd96cf5daaf5d.jpg (1200x1500, 430.5K)

See

Star Wars will be remembered as the Harley Davidson of movies. Core audience was always boomers who refused to grow up. Sabotaged in the end by corporate feminism which alienated the general public.

Attached: 1527795749760.jpg (1813x755, 313.33K)

>your wife is porg buying Disney shilling millenial loser

Match made in heaven.

>Kathleen Kennedy has literally stated in interviews that she hated how “boy-centric” and wanted it to be more for girls.
Her pitch was literally - Star Wars fans are males between 15-40. What if we brought it females of that demographic in to the fold. FREE EXPANSION! MORE MONEY!

Attached: 1527315746658.jpg (768x1849, 451.53K)

Seriously? It’s still in theaters? But it’s been two months?

What is wrong with the fattie on the left? Why does she look shopped?

>needs to be more feminist
>biggest Mary Sue in history of storytelling renders both Luke's and Vader's accomplishment completely meaningless
>wipes out two of the most beloved bloodlines in last 50 years of sci-fi in a span of a single movie

If you paid me a half a billion dollars, I would not be able to make it more feminist.

Attached: 1494104056157.jpg (1000x1000, 231.76K)

Kirsten? She's dressed up as Shirtless Kylo Ren.

Attached: Dc0ea8xV0AAVWw8.jpg (1536x2048, 430.23K)

The genre that Star Wars belongs to honestly doesn't appeal to most women despite the newer films trying to push it heavily towards a female audience. Lack of femininity makes things less relatable to women and less sexually appealing to men.

They kept it in theaterd making barely any money until it passed Joker and it barely did so, despite Joker being R-rated and not released in China. No wonder they fired Iger, this shit is pathetic

More like 3

It hasn't even passed Joker yet

>It hasn't even passed Joker yet

Attached: 8E783EF3-DDB1-4B0F-A6EF-87E20AC2590E.jpg (640x594, 214.64K)

Embarrassing...

Attached: EGmlL2zVAAEXief-orig.jpg (1535x2048, 239.88K)

It has but the fact it struggled so much to pass a 50 million budget Todd Phillips directed r-rated movie speaks loudly about the absolute state of disney right now

checked and based and fpbp

The worst part of pushing for a female audience is that they killed the real moneymaker; toy sales. Girls just don't buy the kinds of toys that regularly come from the Star Wars toyline and boys (or anyone sane) wouldn't want a Holdo or Rose action figure.

Attached: [2018.05.23] Is Forces of Destiny good?.mp4_20180523_111640.850.png (1280x720, 1.2M)

this stupid mouse bitch and everyone else who says stuff like this is focused on the way things "should be" not the way they are, and they're only going to be disappointed by reality

Different things have different primary target audiences. Why are CW shows marketed to women? Why does Fox target boomers? Why is shaving products split between face and body products which are in turn gendered.
It’s a fucking mystery.

Far fucking more salient would be to ask why Aquaman had more women than men watching it.
Or asking why female targeted movies keep falling flat.

But those questions don’t lead you to the conclusion she wants to make and restate over and over, which is that it’s wrong to do market research because she personally wants a Star Wars toy.

Ever notice how women logic works this way all the time? If you say 99% of the audience is male according to polling she’ll mention knowing one girl that saw it as if she just made an argument.
If literally all known gang rapes involves immigrants she’ll postulate someone was probably involved who was native. And besides, they’re all men and that’s what’s important. And so on.

Objective reality is not a concept women understand.

Dear lord, that explains so much!

What happened to Harley Davidson? I'm out of the loop

Actually pretty funny. Would be funnier if she went full method though.

I can see where she's coming from. Because those movies would have zero appeal to someone who are not fans with the Original Trilogy. The problem is, in trying to ape the Original Trilogy they also keep calling attention to how much they fall short of the Original Trilogy.

it's just seen as a brand for old lame wannabes now, that's all
the majority of sequel fans are people who don't care about the originals at all. People who really liked the originals are ass-blasted as fuck about the sequels, unless they're the ones who just go full denial mode about them

The last 5 Star Wars movies have all been 110% for girls. That’s 5/11 movies and the 5 most recent movies. Libnazis literally just make shit up to seethe at.

They literally won't let you buy Frozen merch for boys or Star Wars merch for girls. Fascists.

Remember what you told me about your mother and the sand people?

Star Wars is for fat chicks

>months after release
>still patching hotfixes to your billion dollar film franchise
It was never meant to be this way

you would think two threads would put a strain on it but no it seems not