When is sexy sword and sorcery fantasy coming back

When is sexy sword and sorcery fantasy coming back

I like it

Attached: 1577170921828.jpg (944x960, 213.61K)

>men amirite?

Because nobody liked GOT right?

How dumb does someone need to be to not understand the appeal and lack of appeal between these two?

Attached: fixed.png (924x468, 555.88K)

but we do care when they put women and blacks in ww2 video games

The series legitimately turned to shit as soon as they put strong women on the front foot.

dude, i unironicly liked this movie

Attached: 1555743559483.jpg (557x900, 161.31K)

Fuck that coomer shit too.

I honestly hated video games for that very reason

both are cringe. women should assume traditionally feminine roles

The difference is that Bikini Armor shows never try to be serious. They leap head first into over the top fantasy meant only to be fun. A good example is Legend of the Seeker. Everyone who likes that show also likes the women because everyone knows it's top tier shit.

Then take something like The Witcher, which attempts to be the next game of thrones without any of the realistic interactions and between races, sex and origin and it's complete pleb bullshit.

lol

the comic maker thinks the problem is
>wtf I am racist and misogynistic so I dont' like this
and
>I like this because it's a harmful stereotype of women!

but in reality it's

>I don't like how this feels like the author propagandizing
and
>I like this because it makes my penis hard

in other words, it's the classic political problem where one side doesn't understand the thinking of the other side and instead makes them into a strawman demonized version

Just like in real life

Checked

>posting the simplified version instead of the WORDS WORDS WORDS version
based OP

genrefaggots are literally the worst kind of pleb. no difference between you and romcom-loving soccer moms.

when are women going to come to the realization that they are boring if not for their sexual appeal.

>getting triggered by web-comic
back to pol with you

When does anti-female empowerement come back in fashion? I mean, the cases cases where women do not fight. LOTR 1 and 2 had a good thing going but Return of the King went full woke with Eowyn.

They know that, user

Attached: 1583385145412.jpg (944x960, 188.88K)

Kek

wait...people play games to escape reality? since when?!

>I mean, the cases cases where women do not fight. LOTR 1 and 2 had a good thing going but Return of the King went full woke with Eowyn.

The whole point of Eowyn is that the hubris of evil set up its own downfall by the weaker sex and a tiny person, which is an example of how Eru Iluvatar brings the existence of evil back into harmony with creation and makes it all the more beautiful at the same time.

wat gaem

The top half is accurate

>women in combat

for me, it's Dragon's Crown

Attached: 300px-DC_-_Amazon.png (300x334, 136.26K)

Attached: tv.png (944x960, 1.07M)

For me, it's this user's post.

>kasia babis
dumb polish leftie kurwa whore

Attached: 1507519783208.jpg (2048x1365, 694.68K)

The bottom is unironically me half the time.

based

Attached: musicartsculture_movies2-1-1f07519f9f83c05b.jpg (1280x720, 257.96K)

Eowyn wasn't a feminist thing, it was a wordplay joke. It was a loophole in the phrasing of a prophesy.

>Webcomic is objectively stupid/incorrect
>"T-T-T-Triggered!!!"

Or maybe the Webcomic is objectively stupid/incorrect?

reminder that merry's dagger took off his godmode

same

>implying sword and sorcery didn't sexualize men and women equally

Attached: 1444551533004.jpg (1528x1920, 312.19K)

>The bottom is unironically me

I'll bet lmao

gay sex

same

>When is sexy sword and sorcery fantasy coming back

Anime has that covered.
Shows like Goblin Slayer and That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime remember that fantasy is not only meant to be fantastical but also visually appealing.

Attached: Sword Maiden 1.jpg (720x699, 55.91K)

we have located the blackedposter
he's about 50% less asian than I was expecting

Men like it when guys are cooler than them. Women hate it when another woman is sexier than them. It makes them seethe with jealousy.

>bawwwwwww I hate fantasy women dressing in a sexy way, it's like totally unrealistic bawwwwwww

You want to know what else is unrealistic? Women in literally any combat-oriented role.

Feminists need to be fucking careful what they wish for.

>sprinkling 2D tits on shit does, in fact, make it delicious
this is the real reason to hate weebs

It's actually about how God has plans, even if they don't make sense to us mortals. See the Prophetic "no man will slay him in battle" about the Witch King sounds like some A-1 bullshit cause who went out and did ALL the battling? Men. Except he does get killed cause Eowyn went anyway, And sure Merry helped - cause fundamentally the event isn't about women or men it's about the idea that even if shit seems all kinds of fucked and bleak God's up there chillin with a plan so you should trust that shit and relax a little

Isn't that the one Anita Sarkeesian said was sexist because a character in it has large breasts or something?

This double-standard always has existed and always will. And I am yet to hear a single Femishit whiner address it.

Attached: Feminist Beauty Standards Body-Positivity Double-Standard.png (1023x1036, 1.35M)

Daily Reminder

Attached: What Do Women Want From Fiction Chart Feminism.jpg (900x900, 187.35K)

Based faggot

This is the crux of it. The social-psychology between men and women differs in this key way.

Men see a superior male and they say "I should be more like him".
Women see a superior female and they say "She should be more like me".

This thing is only good because of the rape, everything else is trash.

women want sexy tall men to make out with each other while strong womyn drive the plot

keked and checked

If a woman has boobs Anita Sarkeesian has said it's sexist

Some Kotaku writer said the large breasted women bothered him and the artist from the game trolled him on social media with pictures of buff men from the game. I wish I had the screencaps they were pretty funny.

It's definitely sexist and that's a good thing

They made up some bullshit claiming that admiration is a "power fantasy" and that we use buff male characters as a way to insert ourselves. Women and cucks cannot fathom unironically respecting and admiring a superior person because aspiring to become superior themselves is either too much work for them or completely impossible.

Since it was not how it happened in the movie this is glossed over. Merry is also not a "Man" after all. The movies fundamentally forgot the point of the Hobbits.

Should note also that actually sexy women tend not to be a part of this crusade against sexualization. Attractive people in general tend not to give a shit or just dress like those characters.
Only a dumpy potato of a woman will ever say that hot women are unrealistic. Hot women are too busy enjoying being hot to do mental gymnastics like that.

>sexist
It's full of buff, bara men with disproportionately large muscly chests. It's perfectly even with its sexual pandering. But it's still shit because of those fucking proportions, Jesus Christ.

I usually love Vanillaware's art but this just looks gross.

Her legs are Xbox-Hueg while her head is fucking tiny. She looks like a Microcephalic.
Art has to have SOME kind of connection to human anatomy if it wants to be sexy. Otherwise you're just masturbating to Picasso portraits or half-formed incarnations of Carpenter's Thing.

It's sexist both ways. It's like comics where the heroes are all buffed and the heroines are all bimbos. And there's nothing wrong with that.

>Her legs are Xbox-Hueg
Complaining about this proves you're gay

If the picture swapped out "women" with "feminists" then it would be more accurate. Most women don't give a shit about that shit.

Literally every study into how appearances correlate to political views has confirmed that Conservative and anti-Progressive people are in general always more attractive.
That really should surprise nobody. Social Conservatives aren't the ones "challenging traditional beauty standards".

Attached: Conservatives Are More Attractive Study.jpg (1242x1767, 466.61K)

When indeed.

Attached: 4d516d965011e727f771ca9fba9e83da.jpg (1600x1600, 418.07K)

Here, found the sexiest woman alive, bro.

Attached: Legs Huge.jpg (261x400, 25.11K)

Based Heavy Metal.

Attached: 1579390350573.png (412x413, 65.75K)