Honest contenders for best cartoon of all time

Honest contenders for best cartoon of all time.

Attached: reg_tv-pg-v.png (560x230, 76.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jzhxs2QsJRc
youtube.com/watch?v=W2zAg39AXcs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Venture Bros
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Spongebob Squarepants
The Simpsons

regular show more like boring show

The Last Airbender is probably the only cartoon that approaches kino territory.

lmao this nigga finna dab on regularbros

regular sneed (formerly abnormal chuck)

*blocks your path*

Attached: unnamed.jpg (512x288, 68.38K)

This. The first 2 seasons are good than it goes full cuck.

I loved the shitty animation style of this. Why don't they do this more often? Why does everything have to be so clean and sharp now? :(

I miss 2000s era Cartoon Network so fucking much

say what you will about cartoon network now but their 10 minute format with shows like this was great. the fact that they could compile compelling and entertaining stories within such a small timeframe really showed me how much bullshit is out there. my personal favorite nu-CN show was Over the garden wall, it couldnt have been any more than two hours altogether and it was better than 90 percent of the shows we get now.

More like the only cartoon that probably approaches CRINGE ONIONS AND OVERRATED TERRITORY THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE POSSIBLE

MOTHERFUCKING MY LITTLE PONY IS BETTER THAN DUMP PIECE OF DUMPSTER YOU CALLED WHAT? AVATAR THE LEGEND OF NIGGER AANG?? TOP TEN ACTION CARTOON
1. SAMURAI JACK
2. INVADER ZIM
3. ADVENTURE TIME
4. TEEN TITANS
5. ANIMAL ADVENTURE
6. STEVEN UNIVERSE
7. GARGOGLYE
8. KIM POSSIBLE
9. ALPHENHOBE
10. MY LITTLE PONY : FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC
100000000000000. AVATAR THE SHIT OF INCEL MONK

YOU PIECE OF SHIT. YOU SHIT SMEELLING DWEEB RETARDED SHITBRAIN. YOU ARE USELESS SHIT. STOP SPAMMING ABOUT YOUR GAY INCEL CARTOON NO ONE BESIDE YOUR INHUMAN SEX CULT LIKE. FUCK OFF AND DIE IN HELL

it had its ups and downs (most of the bad episodes are ones that focused on mordecai's relationship drama), but it ended on a high note.
there is no mordecai relationship drama in the entire final season, and there are several great episodes in it. I was disappointed that the AT final season was so shit in comparison.

Truth be told adventure time was always shit compared to regular show. I never got into adventure time.

Their halloween episodes are the best thing since the original simpsons treehouse of horrors.

>MOTHERFUCKING MY LITTLE PONY IS BETTER
ponyfags, this is your mindset

Dexter's Lab
You know it's true, keep your reddit "its not ironic so its not funny" bullshit to yourself. Nah, it was funny and compelling because IT WAS funny and compelling.. contrarion fags. Next youll hate on Johnny Quest

Oh god please let this post be sarcastic.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Futurama
Soul Eater
King of the Hill

Over the Garden Wall is kino. I wish CN would try more miniseries format original content.

what makes it shitty?

I haven't seen it in a long time but wasn't it "poorly drawn"? It looked like some of the lines on the characters were a bit off and the backgrounds never had much detail to them. It looked "low budget" to me.

*blocks your path*
Is it just me or am I nailing this reply? I kinda feel like I’m nailing it

Attached: 91B92D72-5A9B-4766-9BD4-72FB14980DDB.jpg (205x246, 10.44K)

>cartoons (not Japan)

Attached: 2252103991.jpg (720x540, 77.5K)

Mordecai's relationship drama bullshit brought absolutely nothing to the table. I like regular show but has nothing that makes it special or really defines it as a GOAT other than "haha slightly whackier than usual episodic hijinks"

Attached: EF3164D6-D077-457C-B753-BFC6D15D14BB.jpg (561x538, 26.8K)

Normal...

Isn't that the horse from Horsin' Around?

Mortdecai is pretty much the creators self insert, I wonder if he was having relationship drama at the time

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

>Invader Zim
Cringe
>Adventure Time
Reddit-tier

Based

>Benson: DONT DO THING
>Mordecai and Rigby does thing
>supernatural problem happens because of thing
>Mordecai and Rigby stop supernatural happening by being 80s/90s Gen X teenagers/proto-millennials
>next episode
>Skips: DONT DO THING

gravity falls
the last airbender

It’s Bojack and nothing else, best Anime is Madoka.

Very nice choices
sneed

I am well aware of creator tendencies to self insert themselves and their issues into their works, but I refuse to believe that they ever had it as genuinely bad as mordecai. It's a matter of perception. Someone who spills their spaghetti that hard, constantly, could not exist without being self aware/ashamed about it.

Inauthentic, repetitive, formulaic trash with awful direction and storyboarding.

Cartoons are a lost art.

Lol my dad always asked why were they all so damn nervous

Samurai Jack is certified kino. Same with Star Wars: Clone Wars (2002) (which is still the best part of the prequels).

Attached: 1292285110460.jpg (800x600, 378.76K)

tried getting into bojack because im a fan of will arnett, was not impressed. tried to stick it out because of how popular it was, figured maybe i was missing something but nope. not at all funny and had nothing profound to say outside of mild critiques of first world problems. im sure it gets better but ill never bother with it. Sad! Many such cases.

NORMAL WORDS

This is a yikes from be

It’s more of a drama rather than a comedy, it starts out with some pretty juvenile and childish humour but about 7 episodes in it has a tonal shift. The first few episodes are notoriously weak.

>Sad!
Opinion discarded

Foster's Home and Kappa Mikey are underrated imho
The original Ben 10 is also pure kino

Can you really be an artist without being like that though?

Who is be?

That's some decent pasta, how come i don't see it being posted more often here?

Just rewatched it a few months back and it's great. Very comfy soundtrack.

>Invader Zim and MLP fan is autistic
checks out

the fucking sound effects man. pure kino

might give it another go, i just dislike patton oswalts voice although im sure hes a one off character

stay mad

Yeah I know, isn't it great?

youtu.be/Jzhxs2QsJRc

Adventure Time: stakes is fucking awesome

>EEnE
>Flapjack
>Regular Show
>Zim
>Billy and Mandy
>Tom and Jerry
the best

Based and Clonepilled

>getting dressed to go be a wage slave
>think about the episode where dexter made the helmet to slow down time so he'll always be on time in the morning
>realize that when he was doing his homework he created a friction fire because he was moving incredibly fast

Attached: 1558252511101.jpg (306x325, 12.73K)

Tbh I enjoyed CW more than SJ

Flapjack is one of the best cartoons CN ever made, it makes me sad how underrated it is.

formerly chuck's

I think there's a lot of adaptations that could've been done justice with an animated show rather than a Hollywood movie, 2D animation also seems like it'd be a lot more budget friendly for adapting something that'd otherwise need a load of CGI for something live action. Too bad all we get in the West is Calarts symbol drawings and reddit humour

Uncle Grandpa was awesome

youtube.com/watch?v=W2zAg39AXcs

it's obviously far from the best but the second season of infinity train was better than 90% of the shit that comes out today

Absolutely great choices. Venture Bros. is at the top of my list too.

I would add Courage the Cowardly Dog. Every freaking episode is pure kino.

Season 3 is a fucking rollercoaster ride of emotions.

Attached: orel.jpg (1024x768, 148.66K)

>Watching children's cartoons

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 16.38K)

RETURN THE SLAB

Attached: return the slab.jpg (344x387, 13.8K)