Listen up! The soap you shower with? It's s***...

Listen up! The soap you shower with? It's s***. You probably haven't even questioned what bar of soap you lather up with. Let's face it, most guys don't. They're still using whatever bar their mommy bought their little man. Is that what you want--to smell like mama's little man?

Attached: the soap you shower with.jpg (2047x1108, 231.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D_0g1RUQMVQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3404651/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pure, unadulterated, Adkino. Ad skippers will never EVER hope to achieve the fresh, natural, smell of Squatch soap

This is the stuff that appeals to guys who are into "beard culture" and wearing plaid because they think it makes them more masculine

I use body wash, like an adult

Nothing more pathetic than somebody else trying to tell you what makes you a “man”

>omg it so fun and random
>he has long hair and he's balding obviously he doesn't take anything seriously. how cool!
>i want to buy this soap because it speaks to my generation's cynicism

I use bamboo soap from the asian grocery because it smells nice and isn't made in America.

>me in the shower

YOUR SOAP SUCKS AND IM PICKLE RICK

Edward Bernays made this shitty anti-commercial from hell

youtube.com/watch?v=D_0g1RUQMVQ

>STOP USING CHEAP PRODUCT THAT WORKS FINE
>BUY MORE EXPENSIVE PRODUCT THAT DOES THE EXACT SAME THING
>ALSO BUY NONSTOP SUBSCRIPTION FOR PRODUCT SO YOU ARE A CONSISTENT REVENUE STREAM

YOU ARE NOT A MAN UNTIL YOU BUY PRODUCT

Attached: giphy.gif (500x209, 1.63M)

I stopped using bar soap a long time ago

I'll take these over those godawful Bloomberg ads. I am so glad its over.

What's up with all of the weird condescending commercials on Youtube as of late? I'm not gonna buy your shit product, especially if you're gonna insult me. Arknights does the same thing.

There is only one bar soap and it's Irish Spring. It will exfoliate you and it will take rust off a lawn chair.

I'm more of a Dove kind of guy.

>Is that what you want--to smell like mama's little man?
Y-yes..?

That makes you gay.

based

>mfw I’ll always use Irish Spring: Icy Blast

Attached: B1C22C08-E5E7-4EA6-852D-450C2F44D7F5.gif (480x320, 466.17K)

I love this guy and his commericals. He's cool. I'd like to hang out with him.

>tfw saw that dr sasquatch man soap ad and kinda want it
Fuck it, its only $7.99!!!

Yes.

OH GOD NO I WANT TO SMELL LIKE WHATEVER YOU WANT ME TO SMELL LIKE, PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO CONSUME SO I WON'T BE BULLIED BY CONDESCENDING INTERNET ADS AHHHHHH

But nobody smells like the soap you use. You smell like the deoderant/cologne you apply after you get out of the shower. This whole sales pitch is retarded.

I unironically want to beat this bearded nigger to death with a bar of soap for his annoying commercials.

I'm not buying your shitty product no matter how many times you shill it. Fuck off.

Attached: prison health inspector.gif (320x164, 1.42M)

After not using an adblocker in 5 years, this unbearable basedman is what got me to put it back on. Seriously, fuck him and his entire family and anyone else who runs 3 minute youtube ads in the middle of album playlists

>>mfw I’ll always use Irish Spring: Icy Blast

Attached: 1577498803285.webm (480x480, 1.82M)

fuck that soiboy faggot shit. real men buy generic 3 in 1 body wash from Walmart

For me, it's Dove white

For me it's irish spring.

I use the one single brand of soap sold at my local store.

This. Hipster, soi "masculinity."

for me? I use this soap

Attached: get.jpg (800x533, 295.74K)

The majority of soaps and even washing detergents are in fact HORRIBLE for testosterone levels. As far as I'm concerned, the ad in the OP is the most based ad ever.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3404651/

the official soap of bernie bros

Yes.

>SYNTHETIC DETERGENT

Do they offer a washing detergent and a 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner? I don't use soap. Except for cleaning my dishes. Do they offer dish soap?

Based and /SS/pilled

For me, it’s ivory.

It works soaprisingly well.
Just ask the /polcels/ who have a checklist of things that will make them a "fuck".

>"fuck"

Was supposed to be "cuck".

>"cuck".
Was supposed to be "cuck." I also didn't mean to reddit space.

>"suck".
Shit ass I can't get it right.

>"cluck".
Actually what I meant. God I could go for some tendies right now.

Real men wash themselves with lighter fluid.

>They're still using whatever bar their mommy bought their little man.
Yes, I love my mom.

Attached: D6FtjxRUcAIs-Mp.jpg (1080x1080, 71.07K)

I'm more of an Equate body wash kind of guy.

no idea what that is but im gonna assume its a bar of jew soap from the hoaxacaust

It's funny to read this because everything past "whatever bar" is new to me, I've skipped the ad every single time, with increasing rage

For me, it’s Dr Bronners baby bar soap.

jesus christ the amount of people on Yas Forums that don't use ad blockers, what the fuck is wrong with you all?

It's funny because this dude larps about chemicals in soap but he's also a fat ass. He doesn't give a shit about chemicals in his food making him fat.

I'm pretty sure the OP commercial aired during the Superb Owl. I know I've seen it on regular tv before. Never heard of the other one.

not everyone gets them for their phone, or wants to install plugins on their work computers

>not everyone gets them for their phone
why? it takes literally 2 seconds. why the fuck are you watching youtube on your phone anyway?

>"chuck."
There we go.

While driving.

This.
I need my fix of American Renaissance, the Alternative Hypothesis and Ramzpaul while I'm driving around.

For me it's the charcoal dove mens body wash. I like the little granular stuff.

Aw fuck it feels like someone came in sand and put it in a bottle. what's wrong with you

Nigga I just make mine. It's not that hard or difficult to make soap. Distilled Water, pure lye, whatever oils you want. You can pick up a bunch of pure oils on the cheap too. Mix that shit together, you get your bars of soap

do you gotta freeze it or bake it?

nice to see some dovechads itt
I get compliments all the time on my milky skin even though I drink heavyily
body wash is like paint stripper for the skin it’s terrible