Hasn't made a good episode all year

>hasn't made a good episode all year
what went wrong?

Attached: DgxAYiJ.jpg (332x341, 11.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HHnk7YCPtQk
youtu.be/83ysf_GO2aw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dude he had Brendan Schaub not a week ago, the fuck u talking abotu?

Attached: file.png (400x400, 311.59K)

he sneeds to take a break

maybe you should stop listening and no one will care

There's not enough Schwaubposting on this board.

he needs to get David Icke on

>My next guest today is a comedian and podcaster. He’s one of the funniest motherfuckers alive

Every comedian episode is terrible

>still hasnt had mr jones on to discuss the epstein murder

Attached: file.png (250x310, 207.52K)

Last one was good the podcaster boomer

has there been a single conspiracy podcast since that tic tac ufo fighter pilot episode?

Needs more alex jones

Who is the best type of Rogan guest? For me it's Scientists > Tech entrepreneurs > A list actors > Authors > Niche entertainers > comedians > Rogan's pets

I like meme fitness like Laird Hamilton, Goggins or Pavel.

i like the paranormal shit. ufo's, bigfoot, guests with opinions the differ from the scientific community like the sphinx and lost civilizations. also anyone twitter would call a racist.

Oh I forgot this. Also I'd put accredited journalists (the ones who actually go to dangerous countries) above actors.

Bullshit. He had a string of good ones recently. Michael Malice is kino.

fight companion was good

everything else just feels like publicity, repetition or pseudoscience

A list actors are bottom tier. The best are episodes discussing the paranormal, nature, conspiracies and politics.

i always liked the scientist episodes, especially with guys like eric and bret weinstein. i can listen to those guys talk for hours, they're very interesting people

it would just be joe passive aggressive shitting on him the whole time

What's the point of schaub posting when nobody gets mad about it?

*click*
>my next guess is a British philosopher who ..........
*click*
>my next guess is an mma..
*click*
>welcome to the show, the funniest fucking guy in the whole entire world Joey Motherfucking Diaz...
*click*

Peter Attia is my personal fav even though he's not technically a career scientist

>>talmking bout

Attached: 1451229524175.jpg (556x561, 15.23K)

his carnivore diet has drained his soul

Alex Jones episodes are the best, and the sleep scientist one was also pretty good.

needs more
>Alex Jones
>Elon musk
>eddie bravo
>joey diaz and ari
>sean evans
>any ancient civilization and conspiracy related shit

I liked Mark Normand's episode 2bh

i'm glad he has only done 2 alex jones episodes. if he kept having alex jones on the show over and over again it would get tiring. the jones episodes are like the 'big event' podcast, its like rogans version of wrestlemania lmao

i have listened to literally zero episodes since it stopped being a live broadcast. i'd rather listen to news if it's not live.

He just needs Eddie Bravo to moderate.

true ive watched his last years podcast with joe about 5 times easy

>It's a Joe and guest go on a forty minute tangent on old Porsches episode

Attached: horse-racing-2014-cheltenham-festival-cheltenham-gold-cup-day-cheltenham-racecourse-19-390x285.jpg (390x285, 21.38K)

>Roofies your thread.

Attached: The Amazing Whatever.jpg (800x600, 302.71K)

I'd like to see an episode with Mike Nelson from mst3k

sup /heem?

Attached: bigbrownlegend.jpg (1574x849, 73.63K)

>it's another episode where Joe makes the guest watch GOOD

youtu.be/HHnk7YCPtQk

Controlled opposition, he's one of the elites as well. He's there to make people feel relatable and to make it seem that there are celebrity personalities out there that aren't total sellouts

This guy finally leave his bunker?

Was rude to neil degrasse tyson drspite being a retard

>unironically watching DUDE FUCKING APES MAN
zoomers OUT

Why hasn't he had Trump on yet? Will he do it during general election time?

Attached: on france.png (593x672, 252.07K)

NDT was being an autist

Paranormal stuff, and conspiracy stuff. I liked Rogan when he was still skeptical of everything, and open to all kinds of strange things. Now he only cares about nomie shit.

Also, he should get Nicolas Cage on the show too.

I knew Ari was a dickhead. Him roofieing bert only confirmed it for me.

what a pussy with a hat vapor, lol
>it's all war shit
he looks like a kike.

Whoever can keep Joe shut the fuck up for 5 mins or more and not letting him go on a tangent about todays society needing to be more open and allow for civil discourse.

Wasn't brian greene this year? Everything science, nature and conspiracy shit related i always awesome
Should also try to get elon back again to talk about what shit he's been doing

Imagine being this person

youtu.be/83ysf_GO2aw

Attached: manysuchcases.jpg (328x305, 9.94K)

yep. hollywood actors are always 1 hour episodes of them shilling their movie that is going to flop hard.

can someone recommend me some good eps that aren't musk or alex jones

Slip in explorers next to scientists and its a perfect list.

hes making the same brainlet shit you idiots loved in the first place, you just got bored watching it

Check out dead rabbit radio (his first couple hundred episodes are better than what he's doing now) and bob gymlan. If you want probably fake shit to fall asleep to, swamp dweller.

dude is low energy and seems afraid to say or do anything controversial. fuck'em.

brian greene is a jackass, he's a string theory crack pot
the only good episode in the past year was the roger penrose episode

someone give me a quick rundown on Michael Malice. He's a Jew so I'm assuming all his political takes are shitty and dishonest

It feels like JRE is going the way of Marc Maron now. Had it’s peak, but listeners are burned out

RDJ's podcast was good, Joe sucked his dick a bit too hard sometimes (you could tell he got a little uncomfortable) but overall minimal shilling.

if you like the science guests go watch eric weinsteins podcast, they actually get into the technical details though, so if you don't know much about physics or math you're going to be totally lost

imagine if you had a youtube channel and every time you streamed, at least 2 million people watched it. Imagine if you, with just your webcam and internet connection, were bigger than CNN. I'd fucking crack under that kind of pressure. At that point, you've got so much influence over the population you'd probably have all kinds employees from all kinds of alphabet agencies showing up at your doorstep and giving you friendly advice. Not to mention the large multi-billion dollar media companies that absolutely fucking hate you because they think you're stealing their audience. I bet they're running all kinds of scams to compromise Joe and bring him under control

Adam Curry was on today, great episode, but all you autists will cry and hate on him, because autism.