What the absolute fuck is wrong with indians?

what the absolute fuck is wrong with indians?

Attached: 13b15fd30ea5a62eca603c9738b4a824-videowebm.webm (360x640, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/13b15fd30ea5a62eca603c9738b4a824-videowebm.webm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they're horny

haha that webm is cute and funny

chad af

Extremely high T, possibly the highest of all races.

Don't you have a street to shit on LMAO

he just did. And wiped it in her hair

the scared face always get me

Attached: 7eab00bb82c2c98a00ba8cab5756474d810ae969fa01e4cad4930261e44bf711.jpg (750x736, 61.75K)

u saying wat u son of basterd bich

Curry cunny

Desperation

you bloody fuck you

Nothing, it's our culture. Why do you dress your daughters like little whores in our country?

that look of terror in her eyes

What the fuck is that place? It looks so fancy and beautiful

We used to bully them very hard when I was uni student, it was a hobby, like stealing their roses and stepping them, and there's nothing they can do because they're illegals, good times.

god she's so fucking hot
how did he restrain himself to avoid ripping her clothes and mounting her right there?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/13b15fd30ea5a62eca603c9738b4a824-videowebm.webm/

she clearly gestures "no" a fraction of second before receiving the roses
this is a clear case of raping, if i've ever seen one

generations of wishing for boys and drowning girls when they're born makes for ALOT of boys and a few girls and some starving farm animals to fuck

Pretty based if you ask me

Is this is a seething /g/ indian

>in our country
The video is from the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II in Milan, Italy

Is that the galleria in milan?

a true gentleman, and a man of high aesthetic standards

i think it's the Venitian hotel in Las Vegas. Not sure though

seek help before you touch anyone, please

>yfw there are actual non-whites on this board baffled as to why we find this webm offputting

just imagine the smell of her c*nny after all that excitement

>dat fear on her face

Attached: snapshot.jpg (1920x1080, 208.61K)

That's sad

that's what we in the first world call a "shopping mall" - it is a place for worship, commerce and tricking underage girls into marrying you by giving them flowers

She didn't do the no no square dance, go ahead street shitter, she's game.

why the janitors keep deleting this Yas Forums related thread?

based

Not india, but when I was a little kid through my young teenage years I lived in Hong Kong, South Korea, Japan and Taiwan. I was very blonde and blue eyed, but quite pale. Even with that, especially in Japan, but the other countries as well, high school age, young adults, adults and especially the elderly would do similar things. Rubbing my hair or running their fingers through it was the most common. You have to understand, this was the late 80s and early to mid 90s. Older east asian women, adult east asian women and high school aged girls were the most common, but it would rarely be men, though, when it was mean they were often quite old.

It made getting to school easy, the high school girls would often sit around me on the subway, so no one bothered me, and I never risked getting lost since my school was near theirs. I don't think it had much to do with any of the people that used to touch my hair being horny, or perverted, one of my friends used to tell me they were doing it for good luck, while her mother would tell me that my hair made her sad. She'd run her fingers through it anyways.

No matter where I went in asia as a young person, it was usually the same story. Luck, sadness, all sorts of odd ideas, and the occasional gift. No one ever hurt me, nor did they do anything untoward, they were always nice, most quite polite. I remember an old woman, who had a seat on a crowded subway. I was standing, happily, standing didn't bother me back then. But the old woman offered me her seat, she just asked if it was okay if she touched me hair. I thanked her, but said my mother wouldn't approve, that I'd been raised to give my seat to my elders, not the other way around. I let her touch my hair, and chatted with her the rest of the way to my stop. It broke my heart leaving her there, she seemed lonely, and sad I had to go.

Moments like that are what I remember most about the east, and my childhood, good memories, good people and good food.

ok bug
you wish you were white.

Cope subhuman

Are you comparing that, to the obviously horny pajeet in the webm?

SEETH POOJEET

not gonna lie, i wish i had such impetus and fearlessness

is this hair touching thing similar to the feet touching thing in their Hindu religion?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 102.94K)

Attached: 1567047920265.jpg (511x452, 17.65K)

>obviously horny
he's doing something nice for the kid, and the little princess complex bitch acts like her family is being slaughtered in front of her

ya'll act like you never seen a brown person before

Why the fuck are asians so weird. I mean all asians; pajeets, chinks, nips-doesn't matter. Why do they have all these goofy traditions? Also they appear nice but act sorta passive aggressively but are also somehow extremely submissive? It's weird.

only when shaving, every other day

Daughter of russian millionaire vacationing in Italy, being raped by indian roses. Romantic.

god I wish

I suppose I'm just saying there are wholly innocent reasons, to do what he did. The rose reminded me of the seat, and the brushing of the hair reminded me of the rest. Take it as you will.

Yes, our country. Thank you liberal politicians

Based

Am i missing something there? i dont see anything wrong...

Attached: meontheright.jpg (1434x1080, 153.14K)

fucking American. Die.

If only I could be that lucky.

its almost as if people from different places are different.

there's no need to swear

Live more before posting

You leave Japanese out of this.

Fanfiction

he's not white, obv

Are you implying Europe doesn't belong to Indians, pakis, Muslims, chink, Turks, vietnamese, and africans? Lmao

No but they're just weird. It's like they have no concept of basic ettiquette. Who the fuck does this kind of shit except chinks and pajeets? Fucking weird man. I hate all these people coming into white countries too. Like GTFO you'er making everything objectively worse

It's India in 2020

he's literally me

I'm from a slav country which barely has any black people, and pretty much every time people here see a genuinely black person, they are mindblown and stare at them like they are some kind of carnival freak

Indians aren't Asians my friend. Asian are the slant eyed peoples.

You only defend nips because you're an anime faggot. Nips are almost identical to chinks except they make le ebin cartoons and vidya gaems xddd.

why are westeners so puritan and permanently worried about what other people might think?

Whenever I interact with a cute lg I always headpat her or stroke her hair.

That means he married her. She accepted.