When the fuck is footage from this gonna drop?

When the fuck is footage from this gonna drop?

Attached: Dune-2020-movie-poster.jpg (1000x1419, 60.31K)

not just footage
I mean anything at all. The lack of production stills has me a bit worried desu

IIRC they've finished filming already

When it's ready, you impatient little fuckstick.

not worried but i am impressed - shit's the best kept secret since Bowie's cancer

I’m so scared of this shit I hope to god it doesn’t suck

Legendary has appointed UK company Rocket Licensing to manage the consumer products programme for Dune, including: "apparel, dress-up, gifting, social stationery, games & homewares".

I can't wait for a Baron dressing-up outfit!

I'm looking forward to the Official Guild Navigator Fleshlight. With optional Through The Nexus settings.

Can't wait to send my wedding invites out on Official House Atreides stationary!

Where the fuck is the DUNE™℠®© Official Spice Rack already?

I'm really excited.
I'm re-reading the Dune "trilogy" so that my expectations can be subverted once every thirty seconds.

>"Timothée I think will do a fantastic job." Kyle MacLachlan says he's excited to watch Timothée Chalamet put his own spin on #Dune character Paul Atreides in Denis Villeneuve's adaptation

“I’m very excited to see it,” MacLachlan recently told IMDb about Villeneuve’s new version. “There will be another one, there will be a couple of us out there, running around, there’s plenty of room I think, and Timothée I think will do a fantastic job. I’m very much looking forward to the vision Denis has. David Lynch, of course, it’s a very specific vision, so this will be something completely different, I’m sure. Why not have both stand on their own merits?”

“I couldn’t imagine anyone more suited for the tone of the original Frank Herbert novels than Denis. There are some things that are — for lack of a better word — nightmarish about what you see. There’s just this kind of brutalist element to it. It’s shocking. It’s scary. It’s very visceral. And I know that definitely between Denis and myself and Chalamet and Rebecca Ferguson as the family unit, we really searched for the emotion of it. I’m beyond myself with excitement. I think it’s good to feel cool, unique, and special.”

Attached: dune actor.jpg (640x837, 96.13K)

>more suited for the tone of the original Frank Herbert novels
>clearly separating it from Lynch's take, specifically in that way
Still expect it to turn out to be garbage but this is at least a decent sign.

In @funcom's latest quarterly report, the budget for the #Dune game, with its increased scope, is expected to be $30-50 million.

Also, it would take about 2 years of development. As the license was announced on 26th Feb 2019 there is still at least a year before its release.

Attached: dune.jpg (540x960, 138.96K)

>skipping the best one
It's all garbage past it but it's arguably better than the first 3.
And you simply can not beat how fucking hilarious this cover is.

Attached: 4cb0048d4e2eb40d1e021743adf410a9.jpg (738x1200, 127.3K)

Even Alec Newman from the miniseries is excited about the new version of Dune

>Denis Villeneuve is a director I’ve really admired since “Prisoners” but his work since has made him the perfect choice for “Dune”. And I think Chalamet will be great - I can’t wait to see the new vision of a masterpiece!

Pretty dumb for them to stick a bunch of subversion into it, it's already subversive enough.

Ironically you're making fun of the best book of the series.
Yes that cover is funny but the book is as good as the original one.

Attached: download.jpg (179x281, 7.45K)

I don't think you actually read my post.
Personally I enjoyed it the most of the entire series.

The coomer must awaken!

Attached: 1559421247273.jpg (1812x916, 198.25K)

Dune Scripts Trivia - Speaking Roles

>Jodorowsky's Script: 86

>Lynch's 6th Draft: 58

>Chase Palmer's Script: 36

>Denis Villeneuve's Script: 46
Some are off-screen characters, or just 1-liners, but still some important casting yet to be announced...

Attached: timothee-chalamet-china-spring-summer-202005.jpg (1025x1128, 401.79K)

Attached: 1555782414310.jpg (1000x1000, 128.43K)

Will there be kangs in this movie?

Attached: chaniqua.jpg (736x1176, 121.37K)

fuck off, do you know timothée at all? he's a fan of the BBC

it looks dishonest

have to add an asian incel too

No

I did say 'arguably'.
But it's a bit of a pleb filter. It'd never fucking get a "correct" adaptation anyway, they'd be unable to resist making Leto some kind of Trump-like caricature. At the least he'd be the villain & the whole point would be lost.

WTF is on her face!!!!

When Top Gun releases in the cinemas they want boomers to know its coming out.

ugly

Honestly he is growing on me. As long as they get the tone right he does fit well.

I laughed at these

You don't have to say asian incel, you can just say incel and everyone will know what you mean

this

Im around page 60 just started reeding it. And the book clearly tells you that a women only cult has been religiously seeding Arabs to be able to manipulate and control them. Do we really think this would unironically be translated into the film? Seems problematic to me.

Attached: 41EMQuMb9gL._AC_SY400_.jpg (400x400, 19.28K)

Yes.

the bene gesserit schemes and powers can easily be spun into a YAS KWEEN tone.

uggh this will probably happen.

Shit ton of make-up to make her pretty

an image for ants?

IMO it's up in the air, he felt like a miscast in that Netflix king film whatever it was called, and that character had similarities to Paul.
He wasn't BAD in it at all, just something was off.

this. Asian incel is redundant

Go back and re-read it from the beginning, you clearly don't understand what's going on.

Man I remember watching a documentary about Alejandro Jodorowsky he was talking about this film. Is jodorowsky goin to directed?

>ywn see Bowie's Wallace
Hurts desu. Who could he have played in DUNC?

>a women only cult has been religiously seeding Arabs
That's accurate for the Fremen, but not for the rest of the galaxy.
What they do is implant prophecies into whatever the local religions are they can use to their benefit when needed.

the coom must flow!

>eugenicist cult of witches only keeps the best genes around to breed with
>literally trying to create Giga Chaddicus, slayer of galactic puss
>creates space arabs
>creates fake religions telling of the coming Coomswak Chaddarach
>schemes go too far and they create the personification of god as a gigantic worm phallus
bitches be crazy

WTF do the worms look like!?

Like worms duh

>literally trying to create Giga Chaddicus, slayer of galactic puss
Stunningly accurate.

Attached: 1580071652392.gif (258x206, 547.18K)

expected March cinemacon. but corona-chan might delay the event

Do they fuck white women?

I started reading the Dune books like 6 months ago and realized that there’s literally no YouTube videos explaining the lore to newcomers. I think when the movie comes out there’s going to be a ton of casuals going online to figure out what CHOAM or the Zensunni Wanderers are. I’ve been thinking of making gay lore videos just to make some easy money when the movie comes out.

do you guys think we will hear the word "jihad" in the film?

No, just the tightest bussy

>The literal meaning of Jihad is struggle or effort, and it means much more than holy war.
Probably say struggle or effort instead

Weak as shit desu

>Step 1 through Step 99: breed an omniscient Gigachad and seed Messianic prophesies about his awesomeness into all the Galaxy's religions so he will welcomed as their savior and god emperor
>Step 100: Gigachad is literally too chad to control. He assumes the throne of the Galaxy and reduces your witchy coven to a rump state.

What the hell were the Bene Gesserit thinking? Congratulations, you got yourself a Kwitzach Haderax. What's the next step of your master plan?

worms(especially the god emperor) are notorious for indulging in only the tightest and most genetically crafted Bene Gesserit whores.

Tell me it’s anarchy online 2 but in the dune universe