Why is shit like that allowed by Japanese video games are banned for "promoting pedophilia"?

Why is shit like that allowed by Japanese video games are banned for "promoting pedophilia"?

Attached: ERr7brOXkAA9p9B.jpg (708x787, 109.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rcG64hZI-M0
youtube.com/watch?v=3y0KyIAga-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Soon we will have cunnybots gentlemen

Is that robot a downie?

That loli looks like a tard

In English please?

> 10 year old android

Is the robot 10 years old or made to look like one, because that plastic face is a real potato looking letdown.
All my 10 year old android can do is let me look at low res versions of websites.

>10-year-old android

Attached: nexus-one.jpg (500x460, 42.88K)

>live action RoRoRo!
Fuck off

ugry

Kino background

Hi 4Channelers, hello, how are you? How's it going? This is your friendly daily reminder to GAS ALL PEDOS. That is all, thank you so much. Have a great night.

>C'mon, Chief, take a girl for a ride.

Attached: ChangeColor_4-3-2020-9-40-27.jpg (888x499, 108.11K)

cunnybots, roll out

Attached: 1580381591936.png (1200x1163, 1.71M)

Oh boohoo little girls have sex and you don't, incel.
Grow a pair and ask one out.

dumb board hopping Yas Forumsedditor
but to answer your question this movie is being used as propaganda to ban sexbots. The pedo connection is to get people like you on board with the inevitable ban too

Out where?

I dunno.
Try the adult movie theater.

>Shitstain.

Attached: nig.jpg (512x360, 50.2K)

Probably whiter than you.

ok im out of the loop and dont care enough to google so could someone tell us (me) what the controversy is all about and when this will be released to the public so i can watch it with my roommate? we got a thing for stupid controversial flicks

Attached: IMG_-kldvo7.jpg (307x307, 44K)

A guy has a robot built that looks like his deceased 10 year old daughter but then he fucks it

Also the ending
"she" doesn't try to be something more and her programming makes "her" want to go back to the guy for more dicking

I notice none of these android movies even have the guy make one out of his dead wife.

Why is that?

>first generation androids are 11 years old

Attached: 1519816212249.jpg (640x427, 42.38K)

Sounds like it's actually an anti-trans movie.

Here you go homie

Attached: 272406_1539613060.4859.jpg (529x755, 64.39K)

>Is that robot a downie?

>That loli looks like a tard

The director had the actress wear a latex mask so pedos wouldn't be able to deepfake her real face onto her naked body. She looks weird because you're looking at a girl wearing a latex mask of a girl's face.

That hint of butt and feet makes this so fucking hot.

>smart phones still existed 10 years ago

Attached: 1570664791795-1.jpg (720x695, 85.23K)

The Bride of Frankenstein, somehow.

based weimar writers. i suppose there's no sign of a worldwide release yet?

Attached: dove cameron groped by jew on live tv.webm (548x666, 1.01M)

>The director had the actress wear a latex mask so pedos wouldn't be able to deepfake her real face onto her naked body
Except people can and will? This sounds like they're laying ground work in case the movie ends up shit, they can throw out some studio made deepfakes to drum up controversy and media attention

>directed by a woman so it can't be labeled/dismissed as a patriarchal power fantasy

OY VEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Rapists need to be gassed, death for pedophiles, but A FUCKING ANDROID/REAL DOLL/ ANY FUCKINF THING WITHOUT CONSCIENCE WITH THE SHAPE OF A LITTLE GIRL ISNT PEDOPHILIA, BECAUSE THAT THING DOESN'T HAVE LIFE AND IN THE HYPOTHETICAL CASE OF AN ANDROID WITH THE BODY OF A CHILDREN HAVE SEXUAL APPEAL ISNT PEDOPHILIA AGAIN BECAUSE YOU CANT SAY IF THE ANDROID HAS THE SAME MIND OF A REAK CHILDREN,
>REEEEEEW A PIECE OF SILICON HAS THE SHAPE OF A KID IS RAPE IS ILLEGAL!!! AAAA HES A RAPIST DEATH PENALTY
>YAAASSSSS TRANSEXUALS SHOWING THEIR GENITALS TO OUR KIDS SO GOOD AND PROGRESSIVE!
this world needs to be kicked by corona

In a way it is
her ai messes up and she gets lost in the forest around where they live and is picked up by someone else that turns her into a boy for his mom that lost her little brother when they were kids. eventually her original programming flicks back on and she wants to go back to "daddy" and she runs away from grandma. HOWEVER shes a half boy/half girl freak that just ends up wandering aimlessly

Pedos will always find a way to express their perversion. Whether it's drawing little girls or producing girl sex bots.

It's degenerate.

Found the jew

It's directed by a woman.

you need to figure out why you hate yourself so much and embrace your inner pedo

That's pretty fucked desu.

>Except people can and will?
The actress is anonymous

already has people seething so it might be great like under the skin
youtube.com/watch?v=rcG64hZI-M0

Even if her face is weird, her body is pretty nice.

This smartphone has an actual design.

Its german

>anonymous
one of us

You pedo bastards will NOT crush my dream of fucking a giant spider

Attached: 1531543817058.jpg (682x761, 74.3K)

shit taste

fuck off lamiafag

bruh moment.

kek, must be the spidey senses

is the pussy located where the spider body's head issupposed to be or is it on the abdomen?

She's basically an anglerfish, you'd have to stick it right in the spider's mouth

Attached: 1574778734424.png (710x770, 241.36K)

Realistically, could the government authorize underage sex bots to those with diagnosed pedophilia as a coping mechanism?

Torrent WHEN

yeah, with little clippers concealed in the pussy

But does the "lure" have a mouth? That's all I need

Jfc, MODS!

For fucks sake OP, THINK OF THE ADVERTISERS!

Feminists will never allow real sexbots, let alone normalfags letting you have a lolibot

Weird considering the entirety of western media are all pedophiles. Probably just to throw the lame-brained general public off their trail while they continue to rape and torture and blame it on middle class white people.

but it's women that want to stop that though

>REEEE, STOP BEING ATTRACTED TO 16 YEAR OLDS

No.

What's the message of this movie? That if a man finds himself with a little girl android ward, that most of the time he'll end up fucking it? lord knows I would.

I'm not wearing white underwear right now, so yes.

>the relative position of her legs
d-d-does that mean she eats with her pusy?

youtube.com/watch?v=3y0KyIAga-o

I have this phone in my junk drawer. I only stopped using it 2 years ago.

>HTC master race
yeah boi

If that was true most dudes would fuck their dogs but they don't, you know why women think men would? Because every interaction they have with a man revolves around sex, because they have nothing else to offer as a women except their holes, unlike a dog that offers companionship and loyalty

real roasties good
sexbots for men bad because they'll be pedos!

it's sheer projection

Attached: D36cpwQXkAAXZbF.jpg (968x1206, 135.33K)

>hidden Kiano
Based?

A dog isn't cute and sexy.

Robit

Attached: 1945277291.jpg (1228x700, 108.34K)