/trek/

Cuddly Andorians edition

fuck Vulcans subedition

Attached: Star Trek ENT cuddly Shran.jpg (794x1058, 103.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mkJ3--2K7yo
io9.gizmodo.com/here-are-the-nostalgic-star-trek-picard-pictures-you-p-1842056078
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: bermanpill.png (751x500, 140.26K)

Also fuck Tellarites

>tfw no romulan sister-gf

Attached: romulan wincest.webm (1280x533, 2.99M)

The only possible conclusion is that at some point between 2005 and 2009 we've switched places with the mirror universe of our universe, and now they're getting all the good shows like Pike, and we're getting all the horse shit garbage like JJ and Disco.

Attached: dsc-pikeentchair-head.jpg (777x437, 139.2K)

based

Attached: 1583343466120.jpg (1286x720, 426.48K)

What's a bland poster?

>M´Ress

I haven't watched the show. (not even sure if that's Destiny or Picard) What's the deal with this scene?

Attached: Shran and Talla.jpg (960x540, 137.61K)

In the mirror, lamely.

Say m'yess to M'Ress.

Attached: 1855c7ddfec4c5e91dab1b857808366b.jpg (1080x1080, 121.51K)

from Picard. The show really really wants you to know that the evil Romulan spy siblings are creepy and the sister totally wants to fuck her brother

Alright /trek/ yeah!

Attached: Alright trek yeah!.jpg (329x252, 14.92K)

Romulan sister is jealous of her little brother banging a robot girl for information.

Attached: dommie rommie mommie.webm (1280x533, 2.77M)

Will she purr and get on all fours if I open a can of cat food?

>tfw he would've been a regular cast member of season 5

nutrek missed an opportunity

THIS THREAD IS ILLOGICAL

CARBON UNITS ARE NOT TRU LIFE FORMS

Attached: ilia.jpg (277x182, 4.43K)

bros I gotta get a vulcan gf

Here's to the inevitable suicide of all discord trannies!

Attached: picard-drinkingjpg.jpg (1200x1200, 85.54K)

>kid is teal
wtf race traitor

>Talla looks at Shran for permission before touching a Vulcan
based desu

>The show really really wants you to know that the evil Romulan spy siblings are creepy and the sister totally wants to fuck her brother
>Romulan sister is jealous of her little brother banging a robot girl for information.
That is um....creepy.

powerful

Attached: muslim Geordi.webm (480x480, 2.68M)

>CARBON UNITS ARE NOT TRU LIFE FORMS
Racist.

Attached: simpleas.jpg (720x540, 70.67K)

Really creepy.
You definitely shouldn't watch it.

Attached: your waifu isnt real.webm (1920x1080, 2.47M)

Come cheer up m'lad tis to suicide we steer
To kill something new in this wonderful year

Attached: KanarDamar.gif (362x276, 682.71K)

is this real?

Attached: Riker9.jpg (890x890, 728.23K)

>You definitely shouldn't watch it.
I wasn't gonna.
Like everyone else.

Based Riker9 poster

Why didn't we get a USS Titan show, bros?

Attached: WTRB.jpg (1438x1080, 162.59K)

>V'ger

Attached: JLcJ.gif (500x265, 986.45K)

If you've ever been around black people you'd know males will always refer to females as "sis" and females to males as "brothers" even when they aren't related.

Romulans could be attempting to hold onto their identities by radicalizing how familiar they are with each other, even at the cost of coincidentally creating an eternal 'us vs them' victim complex.

Attached: 1577414663036.jpg (900x1200, 139.45K)

based riker9.jpg poster

>TFW no mommy Janeway GF.

Attached: Gib.png (300x197, 12.81K)

welp bros im about to get a surgery that will force me to stay home in recovery for 4 months or more
what should I do in that time? I was thikning of getting my trek models out to work on, or should i just lay in bed and rewatch TOS and TNG?

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (512x259, 33.6K)

To honour we call you, not press you like slaves,
For who are so hopeless as trans or the gays?

>try to watch DS9
>boardgame episode

fml

>If you've ever been around black people you'd know males will always refer to females as "sis" and females to males as "brothers" even when they aren't related.
No, I haven't. Thank God

>Romulans could be attempting to hold onto their identities by radicalizing how familiar they are with each other, even at the cost of coincidentally creating an eternal 'us vs them' victim complex.
"you have to sleep with me, there's so few of us left. and we don't have the worry about genetic abnormalities because of future science!"

The galaxy is that much safer.

TNG is the space diplomacy series, where the pleasure ship carts around VIPs and indoctrinates new worlds
DS9 is the war drama series that batters and wears down the concept of the Federation with gritty realism
VOY is a return to form, it's all about a ship of comrades exploring unknown space and getting into high adventure
ENT starts out with starry eyed exploration and adventure like VOY, segues into gritty war drama like DS9 and ends with indoctrinating alien cultures like TNG

Why does only one nacelle glow?

What models do you have?

What kind of surgery?

Thanks brehs. That fag who kept complaining made me not want to post anything more than that, or get involved in the discussions.

Attached: RBS.jpg (510x510, 154.23K)

VIRGIN FRIENDZONE

Attached: 1548656981507.jpg (705x435, 44.85K)

Inshallah

What's the surg

You have to connect my two points user, they may call each other brother and sister but that doesn't mean they're related by blood.

>All this Reddit spacing

Attached: 20200201_224740.jpg (335x655, 41.72K)

Doesn't make sense because they're the only Romulans referring to each other like that.
Besides, she keeps calling him little brother and baby brother. Why even the need for that distinction if they're not related?
And the third point is she said there is one one whose life matters more to her than his, except her own and she vouched for him with her life. Why do that for someone you're unrelated to? Unless they're just lovers, but why call him baby brother then?

>It's a Bashir is only good at what he does, like tennis, racketball and darts because he's an engineered superhuman reveal
Disgusting episode.

It appears that the dubsminion was defeated by their own quest of acquiring repeating digits.

>trek models
what are the other models?

What is this facial expression trying to convey?

Attached: r.png (649x802, 393.11K)

imposter

What are the first Star Trek episodes you should show your gf? Asking for a friend.

I can't believe O'Brien stayed his friend after that

idk it was just a random model image from google.
i do have the 1:350 polar lights Ent Refit/A model though, the AMT reliant model, the and fiber optic "enterprise incident" model (but the drill bit broke :(
i have really bad crohns and the only solution is to remove my insides and give me a bag. ive been in pain and sickness for 3 years and im tired of it. it sucks, but they said i shouldnt go back to work or anything for a few months which honestly is the first time since high school I'll be not working for this long which is kinda nice.

Attached: ent-refit.jpg (425x239, 12.7K)

When you get the message, know it was me who did it. Me. I outwitted you, simp.

Rios is technically 'a captain' now.

Attached: star-trek-picard-chris-rios-santiago-cabrera.jpg (1284x857, 258.1K)

>What kind of surgery
Take a wild guess

Attached: 9Riker.jpg (635x635, 170.18K)

Fuck you

Literally me while taking a shit after eating Chipotle

god it looks like shit

Start with Wrath of Khan. Based movie.

We can easily determine who is the REAL Riker9 poster by asking them to post DTO. Only the real Riker9 poster will know what this means and post the correct image.

Attached: 1574687198096.png (830x621, 840.2K)

You talking to me, bub? I've been doing this since before your grandfather's balls dropped.

S1E4

still an imposter
the real riker9.jpg poster's filenames would be riker5.jpg or riker69.jpg
nice larp

Ugh. Only faggot nuTrek PIC would have a new show and barely feature the TNG crew. The fucking show should have been TNG Part II.

exitement

Attached: 1542474753214.jpg (694x530, 77.09K)

i have a stockpile since i havent been able to work on models since i started collge in 2010, but i have some various car kits, some space kits, and this 5-piece 60s rocket set which i have nearly completed this past fall

Attached: IMG_3677.jpg (2448x2951, 1.2M)

It was stylistically designed to be this way.

Attached: rommiespy.png (1300x1618, 2.56M)

I asked this question weeks ago and everyone laughed at me for sayinh City on the Edge of Forever

whateve you do dont show her the smart eps like Cage, Where no man has gone before, and any Shatner episodes like Enemy within because she will just laugh at shatners acting instead of watching the episode

>guy who paints models
>getting surgery
So I guess you're finally getting your tiny Asian penis chopped off, eh, VF?

Attached: 1566611440747.jpg (1000x965, 189.33K)

GOD, I FUCKING HATE THIS JJ SHIT INFLUENCING EVERY FUTURE PRODUCTION! WHERE IS THE FUCKING CONTINUATION OF COMFY 90S TREK?!?

Attached: GD.png (700x700, 272.12K)

why are there like three different light sources?

>lay in bed
Learn grammar, for a start. It's lie. You lie in bed. A chicken lies down to lay eggs. He was lying down. I was laying mines.

Kino.

>she will just laugh at shatners acting instead of watching the episode
Wait we're not supposed to be doing this?

LCARS still look fresh.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98.92K)

That sucks, man. Hope the operation goes well, and good luck with the recovery.

And Discovery and Picard?

THERE ARE FOUR DIFFERENT LIGHT SOURCES

Based sequence.

youtube.com/watch?v=mkJ3--2K7yo

Zoomer political coping mechanisms

shatner was just using theater acting instead of television acting.
>IMM CAPTAINKIEEEEEERKKKK
is not his fault, and you shouldnt laugh at a serious show

i dont know who VF is but fuck tripfags

i bet you wish you stood in bed

thanks friend, ive been putting it off for a long time because who wants to get a poopbag, but honestly ill feel a lot better after, and ill get to use this downtime to return to my hobbies, even if for a little while.
blogfact: i loved making models as a kid and wanted to get into Movie model making like star trek but i learned really fast CGI killed all that. i was just born too late

Attached: IMG_2595.jpg (2938x2204, 1.66M)

>1/4 impulse out of space dock
ARE THEY FUCKING MAD!?!?!

Because three different light sources have been the standard way to light a shot since like the beginning of film. I don't understand your question.

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 25.54K)

JJ set the precedent for all visuals, setting, and tone in trek since 2009.
Which makes little sense because those movies rapidly fizzled and tanked the franchise to where a fourth was dropped by the studio

Attached: j-j-abrams-making-flare-star-trek-into-darkness.png (1000x558, 703.82K)

I don't understand how this dude understood what I was saying while you decided to be a smartass about it

Attached: 1580924142660.png (631x578, 502.51K)

Star Trek Cruise Update:

I'm on a boat motherfucker take a look at me

Straight floatin' on a boat on the deep blue sea

Busting five knots, wind whipping out my coat

You can't stop me motherfucker cause I'm on a boat

Attached: ST Gorn for a Walk.webm (320x240, 2.14M)

watch The Orville

There's a bridge diorama set with removable walls by amt which some people are rigging with led lights. I'm not sure if it comes preprinted or not.

Attached: si2013r211bn.jpg (598x421, 50.12K)

Or if you're only into ships the cutaway Enterprise would be pretty snazzy

Attached: AMT891-2__12521.1548265154.1280.1280.jpg (900x630, 56.17K)

It's weird they didn't use a holographic version of that design style interface.

Attached: HUJxXttX66dnyzVYohRUoN.jpg (2943x1656, 1.52M)

How long is the road?
Asking for my captain.

Do work. Being active helps with recovery and staying healthy by my experience. What kind of work do you want to do on the models?

>it's a cargo bay and a bridge all in one, with shitty holographic interfaces CGI'd in
Whoever designed that ship should get shot.

io9.gizmodo.com/here-are-the-nostalgic-star-trek-picard-pictures-you-p-1842056078

Troi Riker cake-time incoming!!!

roughly from there to here

Pour one out Trekkies:

> Elyse Rosenstein, 69, died suddenly on February 20th. With Joyce Yasner, Joan Winston, Linda Deneroff and Devra Langsam, she organized the very first Star Trek convention, held in NYC in 1972. The convention was not only the very first media convention, it was also the biggest science fiction convention to date by a considerable margin.

> With her then husband Steve Rosenstein, in the early 1970s she ran Nova Enterprises, which sold Trek-related products. She was an Honorary lifetime member of Lunarians, chaired the 1983 Lunacon, and worked on many Lunacon committees. And she was nicknamed “The Screaming Yellow Zonker” by Isaac Asimov.

> Elyse Rosenstein had a BS in physics and math, and an MS in physics, and taught science for more than two decades. She was a member of the New York Academy of Sciences and the Long Island Physics Teachers Association.

Nova Enterprises.... Takes me back.

Attached: Elyse-Rosenstein.jpg (475x640, 57.44K)

romulan sister with nice ass has pusy I want to lick

It's just pure fucking lazy