20 years later

>20 years later
>its more relevant than ever

Attached: unnamed.png (350x256, 131.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2OvyA2__Eas
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/Yas
youtube.com/watch?v=RuZKG77vANU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>working

it's pretty much the worst thing ever, yes

>being bored with work
damn we have it worse than any generation in history

boomer

id kill to have his job
>3 hours of piss easy work
>goof around with coworkers and fuck around on the internet for the rest

I wouldn’t mind having it but fuck mandatory weekend work, that shit should be outlawed.

>mandatory weekend work
that doesn't exist its completely optional are you a retard?

over dramatization for the Y2K scare

It wasn't supposed to be a documentary

R E T A R D
E
T
A
R
D

>completely optional
Then why did he do it if he didn’t feel his job was at risk at that point?

It's basically my life now.

The idea that he would leave his cushy office job behind to work a back-breaking, manual labor construction job and end up happy in the long run is laughable, and anyone who interpreted the ending as such is a brainlet who missed the point. The change was refreshing and might have provided Peter with some temporary relief, but he would soon grow to hate his new construction job just like he hated his old office job, if not even moreso given the physically demanding nature of the job.

same

How come there are no movies about how working fast food or retail is shitty? There's Clerks but that's not accurate (oh no I'm my own boss and the worst things customers do is ask dumb questions sometimes hahaha).

Attached: wojak wagecuck.png (480x644, 673.53K)

They didn't show the scene where he hurts his back, gets addicted to opiates and moves back into his parents home

It's a movie, user

>At Carnuntum people begged Diocletian to return to the throne, to resolve the conflicts that had arisen through Constantine's rise to power and Maxentius's usurpation.

>Diocletian's reply: "If you could show the cabbage that I planted with my own hands to your emperor, he definitely wouldn't dare suggest that I replace the peace and happiness of this place with the storms of a never-satisfied greed."

I can't imagine working an office job
Thank God I get paid 4k a month to sit around and watch tv for 7 hours and then solder for an hour

Attached: 1583301863080.gif (320x181, 3.74M)

>bro I just wanna sit on the couch all day looking at GOOD SCREEN
>those guys breaking their backs under the hot sun have it so good
>NOOO I HATE BEING EDUCATED AND WORKING A COMFY EASY JOB IN A CUBICLE
such a retarded boomer flick

Not fast food but Waiting is pretty good.

it's not optional because 20% of the work force is fodder for the yearly cull (managers have to put a buffer up to protect their actual workers) and if you don't do OT you are included in that reshuffle. That's why they never let you achieve the highest level of KPIs. Didn't you watch the film?

I've worked at several tech companies and I've told every manager I've ever had to blow me when they asked me to work weekends.
Not a single one fired me, and one even decided to promote me

what do you do for a living, user?

>manlet

>tfw zoomers unironically believe this

the whole movie was about the dehumanizing culture of office/restaurant work. Construction work is exhausting but there's generally no bullshit about it, probably because no one has the energy to put on a fake attitude and then judge others for not doing the same.

are you retarded? I work at a warehouse and we have mandatory over time a lot of weekends, believe it or not in the real world a lot of jobs have mandatory so go back to eating mom's tendies and stay out of big boy talk.

The original ending hinted at exactly this, as the construction foreman comes over and tells them to work faster in the exact same tone as Lumbergh. Fox cut it because it made the audience sad.

Repair amplifiers and keyboards for schools and colleges mostly but I'll take a couple walk ins a month

Is this just Bartleby in a modern Hollywood form?

I thought the same until.I watched it. Being bored at work for six to seven hours is horrible, same with being voluntold to work weekends.

Remake, but it's in an embassy under siege in the near east

I envy you people who cherish your free time so much. I look forward to my job, sitting at home is misery.

promote to what? Senior GUI Button Clicker. All leads and managers are expected to be on call 24/7 for escalation purposes.

Should I just take up a trade at this point?

oh shit hello Satan

and it wasn't.

Yeah it's so fucking relevant today, when half of the country works part time, freelancing or doing uber or some shit.
Go fucking cry to bernie, you office rat.

Attached: 1314002703446.jpg (610x640, 64.79K)

For what it's worth there's also union benefits, and you get to leave your work at work.

what is wrong with you people? overtime in my first world country is at least time and a half and puts you on a fast track to promotions and more money.
you were just gonna sit at home getting high and jerk off during that time anyway.

Why do you think this? Because you want/have a cushy office job where you just sit in front of a computer all day, just like you do at home? News flash kid, that's not everybody's idea of a good life. Peter was clearly an outdoors kind of guy who liked hanging out with real people who weren't phony and passive aggressive. He probably did get sick of doing construction after a while, but it's still better than office life.

I'd rather have my free time then wage cuck my way into another position that will make me more miserable.

Can someone address this post?

I'd rather not.

Depends on the trade
Welding is oversaturated, niche things like instrument repair or gunsmith are smart long term as no one's going into them

Why would you want to work in an office cubical? Just stay home and play video games

Salaried workers in the US aren't entitled to overtime (with some rare exceptions). If you get paid 60k/yr, that's how much you make, regardless of how many hours you spend in the office.

Office jobs are supposedly soul crushing.

They promoted me to head of R&D and bumped my salary up by 15k. Literally nothing to brag about, they thought they were doing me a solid. Point is I didn't work weekends.

I play vidya at work tho

Im really sorry you are that miserable of a person that you need a company to give you purpose, sounds like you need some introspection

Why don't we just fix this problem by abolishing central banking?

wtfhappenedin1971.com

Attached: wages.jpg (852x689, 110.03K)

Yeah no shit I was, I'm not a sociopath who wants to work non-stop and climb some ladder.

Most office jobs are like that. Get a college degree and maybe you can get out of the lucrative fast food industry.

Who else here /sellout/?
>work for le independent operation for 3 years, only making 38k no benefits
>join large soulless corporation, do less work and get 60k plus benefits
Feels good man

Society is held together by what happens in between doing things. You have less time to control your family to direct it the way it deserves to go. There are precious few moments left for all that in modernity, we are at slave levels of mental freedom and growth.

I don't know why companies insist on 8 hour workdays. No one actually works for more than 2 of them

Yeah in a cubical and you can ever get up and go to the store or go masturbate

I do

small businesses usually grind you down even harder

How about anything dealing with electricity? I work with set lighting right now with no college degree.

>it's a gen Xers complain about their comfy office job episode

Attached: 52963b0369bedd0155aae1b0.jpg (800x400, 34.74K)

take up a trade in energy supply, something that will never go out of fashion or be innovated into oblivion.

Not if you're salaried, retard. Also, it might be a shocker to you but some people value their free time very highly.

And people wonder why germans are getting more shit done in less time...

This I'd kill for a comfy office job.

They didn't think it could get worse, it can always get worse.

Everyone on Yas Forums is beyond pathetic. I probably wouldn’t spit on you if you were on fire.

Platitudes

Electrician is always viable. My buddy is a standard house call type and makes a solid 70k/yrs
But if I were you I would look into doing an apprenticeship with a company who deals with powerlines and stations etc, that government money will set you on a road to early retirement

it's only worse on the other boards

Attached: 1526500032728.jpg (1024x752, 93.15K)

>thinks its a platitude to find a way to enjoy his personal time

goddamn I actually pity you and your empty life

i wouldn't spit on you if you were on jeopardy

The problem with office jobs that people who never have had them don't understand is that it isn't the amount or difficulty of the shit you're doing that's the problem, its the amount of corporate and interpersonal shit you have to wade through in between doing actual work.

For instance, I'm in the office right now and am dealing with an issue that goes like this
>customer emails sales department about a problem with a report
>sales department emails me about the report
>Issue is obvious and requires a single tweak to the query used to generate it
>I write email back to the sales department telling them I'll address it
>I write email back to the client telling them we're going to fix it
>I write email to software team responsible for reporting system informing them of the issue
>They write back to me telling me they'll look into it
>I have to write back to them telling them its urgent
>They tell me they don't know what's wrong because they're not used to seeing the types of reports I deal with
>I write another email explaining the issue to them and that all they have to do is adjust one line of SQL
>Tech support tells me that's technically a dev job and I'll have to get approval from my manager and then someone on the dev team
>Write up an explanation, email it to both of them
>Boss requests a call to discuss
>Attend call, restate issue for fifth time, managers both approve
>New report generated accurately
>Tell sales rep, who tells client
>Have to then tell tech support to update the automatic job that provides the report to the customer

Literally six hours spent writing emails to change one fucking line of code.

this is your brain on capitalism

I’ll keep this in mind, thank you user.

>Peter was clearly an outdoors kind of guy
Yes, clearly the middle-aged computer programmer is a real "outdoorsman". Fucking idiot. Peter didn't take the job in construction because he was an "outdoors kind of guy". He took it because it was different. That's it. That's the entire appeal. It was different from the job he was currently doing that he thought he hated.
>He probably did get sick of doing construction after a while, but it's still better than office life.
Until he gets injured, or just simply gets old. Manual labor doesn't sound too bad when you are young and in great shape. Peter is a middle aged office worker. How many years (if that) would he honestly have in construction before he starts to feel the pain of going out there and working in the sun all day?

Not everyone has someone to support their neet ass.

"You need some introspection" is the platitude, it's obvious you couldn't actually mention anything

>being a construction worker
>a good life

nigga

>capitalism
you are brainwashed

what is there to mention, you need to look at yourself and figure out why you are so goddamn boring and empty, holy fuck

suddenly I don't feel so bad for working at a warehouse

and you still have time to browse Yas Forums

Government job is the true redpill
>amazing benefits
>better salary, better stability
>No standards, people impressed if you work hard

After several years in my office job I can tell it all depends on you supervisor.
I worked happily in my job unter 2 good bosses.
Now we have another one and he is terrible. everyone in my groub is miserable, 2 already quit. I am also on the edge.

Germans are fucking retards. The only reason they work so hard is because they can't get anything right the first, second, or third time
t. Works with henkel regularly

I've had jobs ranging from office work to physical labor. From high paying to shit wages. They all suck. Every single one of them. I was okay to even good if I tried. But to try is to lie to yourself every moment of every day. I mean EVERY moment "fake it til you make it" hypnotize yourself into blocking out how tired you are, how much you hate this work, how much you hate all your co workers and bosses and corporate bigwigs. Block out how much of the horrible shit in the world your job is directly/indirectly (but still) contributing towards. That we're all slaves and whether that's by some conspiracy or just nature it doesn't matter....it blows. That unless you're lucky enough to be born into it or lucky enough to be be born with a talent that can be bastardized enough to fit into the mainstream zeitgeist and sold as a product you're probably going to be a slave until you die and that again even your artistic endeavour will only really gain traction and support you if you sell out to one degree or another. There's no escape. And the people that like working, that like these horrible jobs have the most dead, NPC expressions on their face 24/7, the fake smiles and laughs, the bullshit distractions. Even when I succeeded at work I never felt accomplished or like it was worth it all.

Working sucks and if you like your job you're most likely lying to yourself or you're just a natural slave.

I already know why it's boring and empty

i wish they still had cubicals. it's all open office nowadays. which is worse in every way

I realized the other day that pretty much every civic problem we have could be solved by letting people work from home.
>No more rushhour or gridlock
>Emission levels plunge overnight thanks to massive decrease in traffic
>Rent drops in cities as millennials no longer forced to move there and drop half their salary on an apartment for a tech job
>Less brain drain and overcrowding as people stop moving to cities
>Fewer cars on the road means roads need to be repaved less
>People at home full time means parents can more easily afford to have children and spend more time with them
>Companies save money by not having to lavishly furnish headquarters and office buildings
>People save money on gas and maintenance, more people buy cool cars with their saved money instead of soulless cuck commuters since they're no longer reliant on daily transportation
>People at home now have time to cook for themselves instead of eating fast food for breakfast and lunch, obesity mildly decreases

Attached: 1580631913337.gif (288x288, 1.64M)

Not too mention a cushy pension you can collect while still working another job

lmao and you do nothing to fix it, so you are pathetic and you know it and yet here you are being cynical

After I send an email, I have nothing else to do besides waiting for a response

It's unironically much worse now because you can't just slack off in a modern highly efficient open space office where every second of your life is monitored and analyzed by an AI.

kafkaesque

hans, people would like you more if you took a few extra minutes to make your jokes funny.

if we ask you to get to the point and then laugh it's because we are glad it's over.

Keep seething, as german engineer working with people all over the globe I can tell that chinese, and especially indians and americans are the top of retardness.
Other europeans are usually fine.

>complains while still being able to browse Yas Forums
Your job sounds like a cake walk. Try working as a counselor and having to babysit at a half-way house with batshit insane criminals on parole. One day I'll be able to have my own comfy job working in a private clinic though.

I have cameras watching me, my boss watches boards to make sure Im always ready and we can be contacted even when we off, always connected because of our stupid fucking phones, and to top it all off we get compensated worse now, and while this is happening the people drinking the kool aid call us entitled

>I sit at home and post on 4channel and masturbate that makes me interesting
Do americans really?

Npc tier , you're just needy

and theres that projection we know and love

*fucks up yet another easy order*
No wonder you fags lose every war

THIS

what are some factory worker kinos?

Attached: 1511286260884.png (655x509, 27.81K)

Kek, you're low tier among wages, then. I haven't had a job requiring forced weekend ot in 3 years

You forgot the best part
>since everyone works remotely there's no difference at all between a guy in your area and a guy in India
>first worlders finally make as much as third worlders
Pure bliss

did you see what reality tv guest #8232 did?

That’s a lot of words to say you’re a lazy piece of shit.

I make 35k a year so it's not like I'm in the minimum wage category.

Yes I do. Why do you think I go to work?

the point of work is to supplement your life, you have made working your only purpose in life, and that is truly fucking sad

Whatever you gotta tell yourself to make your nightmare existence (reality) bearable chief.

Not him but that's literally what every neet does and its embarrassing to suggest that a life of sloth and hedonism is more fulfilling than pretty much anything else

DURRRR I WORK HARD 24/7. I ALSO HATE MY LIFE 24/7 BUT AT LEAST I HARD WORKER!!! DURRRRRRRRRR I GIVE MASSA A GREAT QUALITY OF LIFE AT LEAST DURRRRR

Only if you're already in a good position in life.

I have a Bachelors of Science in business with a 3.9 GPA and can't get an office job. only offers ive gotten are literally warehouse, third shift, for minimum wage I am 90% likely going to kill myself soon..

A life of as much sloth and hedonism and seeing this bullshit rat race for what it is >>>> brainwashed drone working their back broken to make massa more money

"Hello sir, I am using computer sir. Are boss a womans? Send bob and vegana pls"

what do you guys think about the change some companies are making with 10 hours work day but only 4 days a week and get 3 days off?
small sample but so far a lot of them seeing boosted performance, personally i think the idea isn't bad and obvious it is hard to applied to every industries

based. thanks for sharing

apply outside at amazon for a management position

Classic neet cope
You're headed for a vey early death at your own hand my friend
>make sure to livestream it

But user just quit using your brain and hypnotize yourself into thinking you LIKE your life and WORK HARD and uh.........everything will be better! *twitches violently from the amount of caffeine it takes to live this lie*

Take an entry level job adjacent to where you want to go. Then apply as soon as you can.

No one will hire you because you don't have "experience"

Either that or lie on your resume. Your call.

Great idea for anyone who doesn't have kids

how old?

that reminds me, those offrs only came in from recruitment agencies, calling me at 9 pm, with almost indecipherable accents from Indonesia or some shit. so they won't even fucking hire some college kid to talk me into wasting my life for some other warehouse company.
FUck the world, I quit.

>lazy office job with cubicle and air conditioning? bad
>manual labor construction work in the elements? good

Was Peter retarded?

Attached: 1506295355739.png (645x773, 71.4K)

I'm convinced. Let's fucking do it.

Any small company will inevitably have to have work on weekends during their busy season

pass it on
Vote Libertarian

i just said i had lived in europe for 3 years and made up a shitload of work experience

Well of course you enjoy what you, you Devil

You're supposed to network and get relevant experience while you're studying. I don't know how more universities don't stress this.

I can't get an entry level fucking job. al I can get is forklift operation, overnight, for ten dollars a fucking hour.

Id rather have had the life i've had and had the experiences and fun i've had and be dead before 40 than wageslave until i'm 60-80 and THEN kinda enjoy my savings with my old, beaten down, super bitter brittle ass.

When you work at home they expect 24/7 out of you pretty much

>Either that or lie on your resume. Your call.

I cannot recommend this enough for struggling college educated NEETs out there. Just four years ago, I was one of you. Then I lied on my resume, paid a guy to act as a reference, and provided a forged W-2 as part of a background check. Now I'm a solidly upper-middle class homeowner with a thriving career

bro what the fuck, what state do you even living in?

That only works on paper and not in real life when you realize that Indians are fucking inept and can barely read off yes/no questions for customer service properly.

Attached: yrv1dVl.png (1920x1080, 3.51M)

>experiences and fun
>sitting home all day playing vidya and fapping before begging mommy for more money
Lmao

New York
im not even memeing when I say suicide is imminent.

When you "apply online" for jobs, call the business and ask to speak to the hiring manager because you have a few questions about the job. 9/10 you'll get an interview.

These fucks have like 500 resumes and are looking for any reason to eliminate 99% of them. If you stand out you'll get noticed.

Take some people with you. Buy a gun and shoot up your local chamber of commerce chapter. They're ultimately responsible for this mess anyways

Easy way to do this is to look up a business in your field that has closed 1-2 years beforehand and put that on your resume

>10 dollars an hour in fucking new york
bruh, if possible you should move

>americans in charge of labor rights

i know and i'd love to get an interview because I can sell myself quite well if given the chance, but they don't even list the name of the company much less a contact number. It's all through third party recruiters, which like I said before, fucking offshore their reps so I have to talk to fucking Pajeet in the midle of the night who's getting paid more than I am just to TALK about the fucking job.
it's absolutely fucked.

>bruh
Fuck off niglet

honestly i got most american people these days on customer service
barely got any indian, and the time i got because i use companies that more internationally based more than us based
and most of them are decent

who said I was a neet, why do you keep projecting

>bruh
e yo shiet cuh stay over at my crib yo

Not my situation. I've worked off an on for 20 years. Saving as much as I can for a year or so at a job then taking 3-6 months off and living as much as I can. Then the cycle repeats. I can always come up with some bullshit for the gaps in resume or just lie, this has worked for decent paying jobs as well. I'm not a neet who depends for mommy or daddy's money nor the gibs me dats. I just know when to take extended breaks from slavery and how to do it.

The machinist I guess

Do americans really give extra money after they already paid for their food and drinks?

>getting this triggered because somebody said bruh online
no wonder you faggots cant get a fuck job, the autism cant be contained

What part of New York? I have a hard time believing you wouldn't be able to find temp office work in the NYC metro area. Conversely, if you live literally anywhere else you're probably fucked no matter what, as the rest of the state is a post-industrial ruin with no future.

It is
lol

>it's only worse on the other boards
And?

how is this related to the guy who said he look forward to his job and envy people who cherish their free time?

Obsessed

>most of you young plebbitor morons bought into the CS/office meme because you thought it would fasttrack you into something worthwhile for some dumbfuck reason since EVERYONE ELSE was doing it too

It must burn most of you up that plumbers and locksmiths and welders have more job security/more long-ball money than you.

>tfw this is basically me
>tfw I also get to work from home and shitpost whenever a 2 hour jenkins build is running

the only shitty part is when I have to fly to headquarters on a 12 hour flight once a year.

Attached: 1536643341429.gif (300x169, 607.41K)

If bartering/collecting souls was my job and my home was literally hell, of course I’d feel the same.

Hopefully culture would get up to speed and draw a line at the expectations of working afterhours, but even then, if shit hits the fan it's better to be able to work at home for two hours late at night fixing some problem then to drive back to the office at midnight. I'd rather have to send a couple of emails after 6PM than to wake up at the crack of dawn and sit in traffic for an hour.

Wireless electricity soon.

I was like 18 when this came out and I loved it but now it hits a little too close to home.

>people impressed if you work
Basically impossible to get a government job though.

Totally!

youtu.be/2OvyA2__Eas

I like how criticism of cubicles was entirely from normalfags crying about “WE R SOCIAL ANIMAL THIS DEHUMANIZING!!” So they go open office and, FOR COMPLETEY UNKNOWABLE/UNRELATED REASONS, suddenly they need 20x as many HR employees.

>1999
>internet
Wow. A good time was had by all.

Attached: 90s internet.png (1920x1080, 2.78M)

>getting paid for sitting on your ass all day doing pretty much nothing

Yeah, absolute hell.

Does noone else find it even more depressing knowing you're gonna get home to an empty apartment? While working I'm getting one step closer to my house on the countryside. I don't give a shit about anything else. I'm not part of society within a couple of years.

most of the 9-5 whining and talk about microagressions and all this shit started around the time they banned indoor smoking.

t. never had a roughneck job

>Standardize Europe's regulations (coincidentally to fit yours)
>everyone else goes out of business due to cost of said regulations
>immediately start cheating on the regulations
>Germany strong!
Dis-gustang!

That’s pretty based

The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

4th Reich achieved

I don't have any money whatsoever. I would move in a second if I could. im 33 and live with my parents.

>arrive at office at 10:00 to avoid rush hour
>work in the center of the office, 0 natural light
>eat lunch at my desk
>stay until 8:00 to finish my work and avoid rush hour
>get home, still answering calls and emails from counterparts at other firms until 11:00
>repeat 246 days per year with occasional business trips in coach, staying at the worst hotels in the city, getting to wine and dine the absolute dullards I deal with there
Oh, but at least I get to sit inside all day and get leg cramps, back pain, eye strain, migraines, weight gain, ennui, etc

>laughed at this movie thinking it was satire
>my fucking life is exactly like this

Attached: 1566235492829.gif (300x199, 44.81K)

based technology and globalization

ive seen tech replace 50% of departments and let us hire less educated and skilled people to do the same jobs

ASU online?

C O P E
O
P
E

Most cubicle jobs are soul crushing and only made bearable by shooting the shit with coworkers. I had an awful boring paper pushing job but great coworkers and boss. Still, I ended up switching to something more hands on and zero cubicle shenanigans. It's great. Getting paid double as well but I would have made the switch for the same amount of money. Getting told to redo a coversheets or change the date on some trivial bean counting shit every other day does get tiresome. I can understand rework cause design changed or something serious but little shit like that ...sign off on it and fuck off.

please don't, man.

I do this as a caregiver and I'm so fucking bored of everything it's unreal, and even then I can't imagine anything else I'd really want to do more because I hate working. I'm probably just going to end up killing myself

Why do you all keep talking about sitting at desks. It’s 2020 you better be using a standing desk like your fathers did before you.

>brings up world war loses
>englel and france can't handle germany pre WW1
>have to to try keep us down
>two world wars happen
>nation is divided
>we dominate Europe regardless
>englel and france lost their empire
>USA turned into the (((Greatest nation on earth)))
>all of those nations flooded with diversity
>Brits seething again so they leave the EU
We won in the end.

Attached: 1564095435190.png (420x420, 119.69K)

I've been on both ends. The problem is not just the type of job, but how much time you spend at it. You started getting mentally bored at both job

I worked 40hr/week labor jobs and hated it. Body was sore and you are just bored as hell

I worked a 40hr/week office job too where you do only 3 hours of actual work and browse Reddit the rest of the day. It is not as fun as you think. Maybe if I could browse Yas Forums, it would be cool, but I didn't want to risk going on Yas Forums at work, so I was just browsing Reddit and it was so fucking Boring after an hour. I felt like I was wasting my life away.

Now I work a 28hr/week postal facility job. It's labor, but it's not too many hours so my body is fine and I don't mentally get bored either

You win. You are the most oppressed person in the thread. Congrats

What job? I can’t handle interacting with fucking retarded customers anymore. I’m pretty technologically inclined and i would kill to work from home.

No, that's me, I get to work in an office and on top of that i actually have work most of the time. also nobody speaks to me, but im not sure that's a negative

Attached: blue_collar_movie.jpg (500x750, 55.7K)

kino

who
>/workingfromhomern/
here?

People kill themselves more and more each year

They're really lucky

I'm a fucking history teacher, fuck off.

It's a funny movie but as a Millennial, I wish I was so lucky to have a steady office job like the main character.

state university of NY, not online. accredited school.

Okay. Your bad life choices have now made YOU the most oppressed person in the thread. Congrats

I'm a bank teller and i can relate to the soul crushing dehumanizing aspect of the movie but the whole doing nothing for 5 hours a day is beyond me.

I have to serve clients and do menial small talk all the time. The sales aspect is really fucking annoying too. No one who still goes to tellers wants to be there for more than 5 minutes, so how the fuck am i supposed to get them to invest their money with us or try to sell them a credit card upgrade? Despite this Ive been at it for over a year so i know the tricks so my sales numbers are good now.

Cant make mistakes either or clients get livid. I've gotten some really nasty people yell or just be extemely confrontational. Sometimes when i go home i worry i didnt process something correctly at work and i stress about it on my day off, like today.

Thanks for reading my blog.

Attached: grasses.png (1600x774, 877.92K)

appreciate the sentiment, but what do you care, honestly. I literally have nothing to live for, because no one wants me and I can't support myself. It's closer to 98% certain I do it and I'm deeply serious.

Thanks man. Seig heil.

>nobody wants me and I can't support myself

That's not grounds for suicide, that's grounds for posting on Yas Forums

>working from home as part of the company's new "balanced working regime"
>no commute
>no wine aunt colleagues
>no irrelevant chit chat
>watched movies
>coomed twice today
>took an hour long break
>did maybe three hours work because I've automated my job
>only mandatory office work is meetings four days a month

lmaoing at your lives

Being a history teacher seems sweet. One of the most influential person in my teens was my highschool history teacher. I studied history in university because of him. How do you like it user?

peace comes from within not the outside, once you truely understand that life becomes so much easier

it seems like you're trying to live up to a bunch of expectations

hence me being itt
still have nothing to live for, the same threads day in day out to keep me company has pushed me closer to going crazy and im genuinely getting close. I watch movies and browse to escape myself

>Cant make mistakes either or clients get livid. I've gotten some really nasty people yell or just be extemely confrontational.
You're playing with their money, I'd yell at your retarded ass too if you made mistakes.

I've gone from manual labour to soul destroying office work and I want out. I think suicide is the only way. I'm just not cut out for this

sneed (addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/Yas Forums-mass-quote/)

those are nice words user, but life's not a poetry book. I'm a disgrace to myself and my father, and a failure to my gf and potential children. I have no place in the world. waking up every day is repeatedly the worst thing to ever happen

Uh hello BASED department?

youtube.com/watch?v=RuZKG77vANU

>Oh no, I have a comfy steady office job with virtually no oversight from the bosses and my very own cubicle instead of an open floor plan nightmare
Hasn't aged well at all, many millenials would kill for this

Hi me.

My job hardly has any metrics by which to judge my work. I can't going around making mistakes, but I can work really fucking slow, sit a desk "researching," and if anyone complains about how fucked up the work area looks you can just tell them you had unexpected volume.

Attached: 1520956949366.gif (262x323, 1.34M)

I've already lived this, so I know exactly what you're talking about. National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
1- 800- 273- 8255

https:// suicidepreventionlifeline. org/

its not poetry though, if you truely think peace is something you find once you reach some sort external goal you're wrong. the goalpost always moves

once you make 70k you want to make 80k, once you have a car you want a bigger one, it never ends.

you unironically need to let go and surrender, not in a killing yourself way, but surrender to those expecations, you're tormenting yourself

That ending man. I love movies that end in such a way that the status quo is unrecognizable from the beginning but that ending is crushing. As a union pipefitter who has literally worked in the Chicago Ford plant the movie hit home in all kinds of ways for me. Not all of it bad but it definitely makes one uncomfortable. Guess the movie made me feel something which is a success.

Amen to that. Though I miss cubicles.
It seems that office work is much more overloaded with duties and also more stressful now.
With computers these days, more people should be working from home.

I don't want or expect "peace" or being sastisfied, all I wish for is a life with some semblance of purpose, where I don't live under my mom and dads roof until they die and every fucking day is empty and worthless and I earn no money whatsoever. I don't care if I make 40k, I just want independence. I can't stand it anymore

The only problem with working from home is that everybody fucks off all day. Office workplaces are literally daycare for adults.