Poor binland :^(

poor binland :^(

Attached: 1572076156853.jpg (931x557, 166.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/eurostat_falling_suicide_rate_in_finland_nears_european_average/10324113
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thanks australia

stay safe brother

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/eurostat_falling_suicide_rate_in_finland_nears_european_average/10324113

Old news!

i will now

we're here if you ever need someone to talk to

>we're here if you ever need someone to talk to

Attached: soy and despair.png (261x215, 19.13K)

Finns are the most arrogant and rude posters on Yas Forums, so I feel nothing for them desu

From now on I will be nice with finns

Attached: Depardieupouce.jpg (880x548, 95.63K)

>Finns are the most arrogant and rude posters on Yas Forums, so I feel nothing for them desu

Attached: hmpf.jpg (378x378, 31.5K)

Fuck you

great post

i think the rate is even higher with american white males, if anything you need to feel something for yourself

WTF, here says finland is the happiest country in the world!

Attached: 17428.jpg (960x684, 243.15K)

Good thing I'm not a suicidal cumskin

They are so happy that they kill themselves

it happens, actually

that is a wonderful thing to hear

implying xe's white

It's too many threads about Finland (Suomi)

Attached: 1533155319144.png (440x254, 19.44K)

being alive isnt a guarantee of success, and being dead is no sign of a life unlived

dhe dualidy of mann:-DDD

Attached: 1586700503717.png (511x373, 23.62K)

I have been depressed all my life and attempted suicide twice. I have since decided that I will no longer give in to that bad instinct.
However I have also decided that when I am sure I have had the single happiest day possible in my whole life, I will kill myself in the evening. Gotta cash out while you're winning.

i think i will try to go full narc before killing myself. we'll see if it gets to that

Never experienced that myself, I think that crown belongs to either Japan/Fats/German

Because unhappy finns committed suicide, dummy.

Yes cause 0.019% of the population killing themselves every year means the remaining 99.981% are miserable.

i heard norway has a suicide problem

>be in a country with one of the best standards of living
>still kys
explain finns

no society in history has been free of suicide
does that blow your mind

I know, but the suicide rate shouldn't be higher than in literal shithole countries

we're behind the us, belgium, switzerland etc. i dont know where op got his pic from, look it up if you want to

It is 11.7 as of now.