Does your country have interesting conspiracy theories?

Does your country have interesting conspiracy theories?

Attached: 1587867354621.jpg (1020x675, 712.46K)

It's not a conspiracy theory it's true, Bill Gates wants to microchip everyone

(OP)

(OP) (OP)

> (OP)(OP) (OP)

The Australian conspiracies are pretty standard like China trying to take over Australia which I guess has some merit but the lengths people go to to find "evidence" for it is pretty ridiculous sometimes
Australian boomers have some obsession with "Agenda 13" which is some UN agenda about sustainable growth and reducintg greenhouse gasses but the boomers claim it's some conspiracy to cull the population and let the "globalists" take over the country.
We've also got some "sovereign citizen" nutters who have fixations over some really esoteric parts of the constitution claiming that the Australian government is illegal or a private institution which they don't consent to being part of

Nowhere near as bad as the US crazies but still pretty retarded

I ain't letting bill gates microchip me I don't want the blue screen on death in my eyes

Reckon we used to have some fun ones but american influence over the interwebs ruined it all.

>used to have some fun one
You guys burnt down a 5g tower a few weeks ago

I think he means more country specific conspiracies like the queen is a lizard etc.
5G retards are everywhere

that was a stephen hawkings idea

From the thumbnail I thought Ben Garrison had finally learned how to draw, for a moment there.

In Turnbull's new book he flat out admits that banning Huawei was purely political and the claims used to justify following lock step in with the Americans was made up.
Kind of crazy how much shit pollies can get away with.

How dare you

Attached: 1587150438464.jpg (1024x684, 147.65K)

I got it the other day, can't wait to spend the next month readhing him justifying why he spent 3 years being the most powerful loser in Australia

Yes, the Forssa-operation

I really hate how well likes gates is when hes just as evil as the rest the billionaires

Tech nerds seem to get a pass for being billionaires for some reason

Sorry, I didn't go to Oxford. Can you break this image for me please?

It's happening.

Attached: COVID.jpg (960x540, 64.07K)

Belgian and other European elites had a guy (or group of guys) who would kidnapp young girls for sexual devient acts. Dutroux was the one that was caught and they tried to kill him multiple times. They fired the judge who was about to blow the wistle and some cops on the case committed suicide in weird ways

Also some belgian F16's shot down a UFO in the late 80's over the country

PROOF IS HERE :
www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBwl4k5ZsBU

Yes. Our president thinks that the coronavírus is a invention of the media to destroy his government

yes and we have allot
too much really

>We've also got some "sovereign citizen" nutters who have fixations over some really esoteric parts of the constitution claiming that the Australian government is illegal or a private institution which they don't consent to being part of
I think they're right though. You still have a queen. You know "subject"

The same exact caricature concept happened here but with mosques instead of protestant churches

pedo rings are a real thing, pity that some retards use it for political purposes

We Algerians are the best conspiracy theorists. USA comes next.

Thank me later for this truth bomb.

Attached: basedcorona.png (1086x577, 151.78K)

You carry around a gps device with a built in microphe and a several pieces of identification every time you go outside (some with built in microprocessors too). You really think they need to insert anything into you?

>
>> (OP) (OP)(OP) (OP)
>It's not a conspiracy theory it's true, Bill Gates wants to microchip everyone

No. It's just "Bush did 9/11" and "moon landing was fake" bullshit.

Mr. Garrison is trying to convey the idea that 1 in 3 businesses have had to shut their doors in these truly dark times.

This.

lizardmen are awesome too
grey aliens, Bob Lazer.
Everything alien related is from your country

US conspiracy-Christian-fox news loving ""people"" are so fucking weird and jarring. They could probably be pushed to start a war or do bombings at little effort. Shit makes me so uncomfortable.