He was being sarcastic!

>He was being sarcastic!

Attached: 48381126-5A0E-431A-8465-542D0546248D.jpg (324x454, 23.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rechargenews.com/wind/i-know-windmills-very-much-trumps-top-10-wind-power-quotes/2-1-729724
newsweek.com/pruitt-trump-asbestos-chemicals-trump-962703
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He was talking about general disinfection dumbass. Way to go out and take what he said out of context for your fake media outrage. They even approved of using light disinfecting robots to be used on hospitals before Trump even suggested it. Grow up and stop parading the whatever Orangeman says is bad narrative

he shouldn't have messed with the media. just sayin'

GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG

>He was talking about general disinfection dumbass. Way to go out and take what he said out of context for your fake media outrage. They even approved of using light disinfecting robots to be used on hospitals before Trump even suggested it. Grow up and stop parading the whatever Orangeman says is bad narrative

Attached: 1565843876860.jpg (690x748, 118.26K)

>He was talking about general disinfection dumbass. Way to go out and take what he said out of context for your fake media outrage. They even approved of using light disinfecting robots to be used on hospitals before Trump even suggested it. Grow up and stop parading the whatever Orangeman says is bad narrative

Attached: image.jpg (600x655, 32.3K)

Imagine genuinely thinking this, you wouldn’t assume that if those exact same words came out of literally anybody’s mouth. It’s been 4 years, the pile of indefensibly retarded shit he’s said is way too high to explain away anymore

Attached: Maga Soy.jpg (1080x1114, 167.31K)

Lol , do MIGAtards really?

He makes me feel like Im in a Grand Theft Auto game

Attached: 1567094747596.jpg (726x459, 101.35K)

>He was talking about general disinfection dumbass.
except he wasn't, watch the fucking speech

god you fucking trump cucks are pathetic, kill yourself

faggot is also wojakshitter? surprise.

Attached: 1568205448341.png (544x609, 122.55K)

He isn't mentally ill, it's just 1000D chess bros.

Posting soyaks is not an argument, it's just an intellectually dishonest way to express your opinion.

>Posting soyaks is not an argument,

Attached: 1585244388417.gif (349x350, 13.48K)

Nah I got a pretty good idea of where they’re coming from intellectually and it seems pretty honest, what kind of serious argument are you gonna have with something that smoothbrained?

>durr iz smart, urz dum, i not argue :))))))

Donald “the hand is a hard surface” Trump vs Joe “Cornpop was a bad dude” Biden
Who’re you gonna vote for?
(For non-americans, who would you vote for if you could?)

I kill myself at the booth.

Attached: 1571619172082.jpg (1229x1536, 328.17K)

DRINK THE BLEACH

Cope and dilate, the fact that it got so much traction in the past couple days is proof that it's purely manufactured media outrage to harm Trump's image for reelection. It won't work, nothing the media says will EVER be taking seriously again after how much they've been exposed as liars and manipulators to the general public

Attached: bleached!.png (850x1284, 151.03K)

ITT: outrageniggers

>Posting soyaks is not an argument, it's just an intellectually dishonest way to express your opinion.

Attached: 1586293522214.png (600x800, 11.24K)

This is some cultist logic at this point.

retard

>Cope and dilate, the fact that it got so much traction in the past couple days is proof that it's purely manufactured media outrage to harm Trump's image for reelection. It won't work, nothing the media says will EVER be taking seriously again after how much they've been exposed as liars and manipulators to the general public

Attached: IMG_1449.png (633x758, 132.09K)

I honestly have no idea what it would take to snap these retards back into reality

When the bleach kicks in.

Attached: porterfield.jpg (750x422, 81.28K)

Deleting Yas Forums unironically

Attached: 1383432817587.jpg (3756x2704, 960.63K)

They'd spread over every other board like the plague , these faggots already infest Yas Forums and Yas Forums

high level coping

What a fucking sorry state we currently live in.

Attached: 1475544355799.jpg (405x864, 142.16K)

Why would you inject disinfectant when you can just eat it?

Were the comments about Windmills causing cancer and nuking hurricanes also out of context?

at this point im ready to declare trump supporters as cultists and /ptg/ as mass cult gathering

>They'd spread over every other board like the plague
They already have. Yas Forums is a lighthouse that draws more of them in while giving them the the delusional idea that Yas Forums is their port of call. Remove it and smash the retards with the ban hammer as they run around like headless chickens for a few weeks all over the site. They'll all fuck off back to r.eddit, twitter and 8 ちゃん, etc., soon enough.

>Windmills causing cancer
lol?
rechargenews.com/wind/i-know-windmills-very-much-trumps-top-10-wind-power-quotes/2-1-729724
>Trump told an audience in Florida: “I never understood wind. You know, I know windmills very much. They’re noisy. They kill the birds. You want to see a bird graveyard?
>“Go under a windmill someday. You’ll see more birds than you’ve ever seen in your life.”
>Despite his self-confessed ignorance of wind, Trump asserts: “I’ve studied it better than anybody I know.”
>The comments join a growing list of Trump broadsides against turbines that includes claims that they don’t work and cause cancer. The latter was a step too far even for the President’s most stalwart supporters, who admitted it had no basis in fact.
>Critics in the US took to social media to link Trump’s venomous dislike of the wind sector to his long, unsuccessful battle to halt a Vattenfall-led offshore project he claimed would ruin the view from his luxury golf course in Aberdeen, Scotland.
>It recently emerged that action left his company with a $290,000 bill for the Scottish government's costs alone
Wew lad.

>leftoids using a rightwing meme depicting them and adding maga hats
Literally devoid of any creativity, the left still can't meme.

Attached: 1553134227869.png (388x413, 5.38K)

Remember when he said that asbestos being poisonous was a conspiracy?

newsweek.com/pruitt-trump-asbestos-chemicals-trump-962703

AMERICANS REALLY